Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer (14439 Views)

Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer by Lionnation: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Thought u guys said kanu commited all the crimes in the world why not convict him
I wonder oo
Re: Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer by Trendingbiz042: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
headSmasher:
The issue I have with you is using your disadvantage economic status to judge others, if you are in poverty , work hard no one is holding you, but judging others with your status is absurd and unacceptable, the fact that you are down there doesn't mean others are down there, change your mentality, poverty is peculiar to you not all.

See a rich man. Truth is very painful. Keep deceiving yourself, las las na people like go still suffer.
Re: Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
post=109464970:

U neva see anything,
Una just dey start to dey watch the season film.
Una go watch am till una watch una boss die during the movie, as the n
Blood of the innocent girls he killed cry out and haunt him for the rest of his life.
Along with any soul supporting his evil and wickedness
I was having great respect and love for you in this space with your hard work and smartness but I no know say you no get sense. No wonder you always shy away from threads about the weakness of Buhari's government but chest beating on ipob issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Documentary On Poverty And Corruption In Nigeria / Suhaila Zakzaky: El-zakzaky Could Die Of Lead Poisoning - Daughter / APC Convention: Modu Sheriff Steps Down From Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.