Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Damned Soul - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Damned Soul (263 Views)

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda / The Testimony Of a Freed Man :two Kingdoms One Soul (complete story) / ~wandering Soul~christian Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damned Soul by SIMOYERA: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2022
How majestic they looked in the night sky
To the perfectly shaped blood moon I give a piece of my mind in silence and to the stars dad admired before he joined them I'll admire too till it's my time.

How time flies that he has lost track of it's existence and the reality he dwells
Laughing in pains whenever he remembers his childhood is something he still isn't used to
The crickets has given up on him and offers no melody of hope to soothe his ears
If he could turn this water into wine he would without hesitation but he is no God so he lives each day like the lost soul he is
Alive yet he lives like the dead, forgotten like the wind that just blew past
Hoping and begging his creator to send his future blessings to his present so he'd be able to see the future
Admiring the stars each night gives him hope he could get to shine bright as them some day but reality says otherwise
His thoughts has always been his haven until it was overthrown by suicidal thoughts
He finds himself battling endlessly to see the next hour as he is uncertain of his victory
If only he is certain of a better life after death then he would willingly loose this battle
The way each day unveils
Manner at which these events unfolds
And the tone at which he hears his name from beneath his feet makes him uncertain of his next sunrise.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Love Quotes (camila) Compilation / Application For The Position Of A Copywriter / SYNW Imo State Chapter Releases A New Book “voices Of Revolution”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.