Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy (20033 Views)

With Scent Leaf, It Is Goodbye To Irregular And Painful Menstrual Period / How Do Fibriods Affects Your Menstrual Period. / I Need Help Concerning My Fiancée Late Menstrual Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by techWriter3: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Also... Kpanshing too many dxcks without the misuse of contraceptives..
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by timmydavids(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Jesuschristus:
The person that wrote this didnt pass through medical school.
Why did you say so?
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Shedrack36(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Educative. Thank Op.
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by greatbuc(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2022
If you are a runs girl and you quickly tapped this thread,, my sister, i dey sell baby things.. twin baby carriers and Hospital consumables. eku ewu omo in advance. loool

1 Like

Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by DonTattaglia: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Jesuschristus post=109470783]The person that wrote this didnt pass through medical school.[/quote

Yes, u are very very correct. I can bet my life on it. When u see a professional analysis from a sound medical doctor on medical discussion, u will know. We are not talking of lay man language here, not even a pharmacist, lab scientist or nurse will do justice to this type of discuss. If u know, u know!!
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by baralatie(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Omakraid:
I know a woman who said she hasnt menstruated for 2 yrs now and she has never done family planning. Been to health care many times and she has been referred for scan severally which shows all Is well internally. What could then be wrong with her?
Nothing is wrong with her
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by baralatie(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2022
techWriter3:
Also... Kpanshing too many dxcks without the misuse of contraceptives..
What has kpanshing has to do with ovulation?
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by muheeb01(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2022
You're absolutely right....nice write up
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
ufotty2001:

Please how old is that woman?
She will be 31 this year and she has three children
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2022
DontSufferinSil:

So many conditions can cause it.
Take her to do a hormone profile at a reputable laboratory and send results to

onlinedocs4healthnig@gmail.com
Ok, thank you

1 Like

Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by ufotty2001: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Omakraid:

She will be 31 this year and she has three children
so unfortunate. That should be a medical problem
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
ufotty2001:
so unfortunate. That should be a medical problem
Ok, thank you
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by moneyissweet(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Her stomach will look like bag of beans by now.

Such woman will be very shapeless and unattractive.

Omakraid:
I know a woman who said she hasnt menstruated for 2 yrs now and she has never done family planning. Been to health care many times and she has been referred for scan severally which shows all Is well internally. What could then be wrong with her?
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Ishilove: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Isn't it odd that most of the commenters on this thread are male? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
moneyissweet:
Her stomach will look like bag of beans by now.

Such woman will be very shapeless and unattractive.

She is exactly the opposite and if you see her you won't even believe. She's slim with flat Tommy o and pretty you won't know she has children already though uneducated. She wants one more child and that's why she has been bothered
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by jeffersonsam: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
alphonsojaybaz:

https://makesensepromotions.com/7-causes-for-a-late-period-that-dont-mean-youre-pregnant/

Thanks for sharing an useful information. Really women should keep their body health condition in a right way.
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by iamademorlar(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Omakraid:

Happen to my close friend gf also.. Her own happen after undergoing DnC, for the past 13 months, she hasn't see her period
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Omakraid(f): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
iamademorlar:

Happen to my close friend gf also.. Her own happen after undergoing DnC, for the past 13 months, she hasn't see her period
Haa, she should run to the hospital ASAP ooo cos if the future. The woman In my post has 3 kids sef..
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Hiq0: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Really
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by smile4kenn(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: 7 Causes Of Late Menstrual Period Other Than Pregnancy by Immarocks(f): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2022
You forgot polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). a terrible one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roles Of Onion In Men Infertility / Japa: Reps Raise Alarm As LUTH Shuts Down 5 Wards Over Doctors’ Shortage / JOHESU Suspends 43-day Strike, Orders Workers To Resume Work On Friday - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.