Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement (31805 Views)

Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / The Odyssey. Narrative Of A Nigerian Nurse. (PROPRIETARY CONTENT) / Man Dies In Car Accident 6 Days To His Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by MrCover: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Volksguys1985:
Mr cover enough of this, we don't want it anymore.

Bad News Here And There
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Kellie069(m): 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Y’all stop adding dates of previous or future occasions!! It’s bleeping the emotions of everyone who reads the story! They died in an accident and make they Rest In Peace! Don’t add marriage Date or nothing pls cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
May they rest in eternal peace together.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Sluacoast(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Saddening, rest in peace. A News like this is so life threatening
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by alezzy13: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
���
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by scopusng(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
So sad. Death is part of life. We all going to die one day though. Rest in peace to both.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by spritedmalcomx: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Na wa oh for this life this cute people way go make a good couple

Rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
E be like na to hibernate now o. I don tire.

About to wed couples, try stay for one place. Village people don't mean well for you.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by iswallker(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
.."I am very glad to be spending the rest of the next chapter of my life with you ..."

so sad - it came to pass -in a sad way ...
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Kmf0: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Shocking
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by bluefilm: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
End Time Engagement leading to End time Death.

Chai. cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by endallinfection: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tragedy
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by juman(m): 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
You have to drive fast in the north.
Towns and cities are far apart.
Absence of train transportation is big headache.

Drive with care.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Elidrisy20: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
RIP
If you want marry avoid traveling unnecessarily
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Michaelbjune(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rip
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Kingjay5(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
I will miss you my friend, God understands more though. Your death as got me thinking since yesterday. Everything in this life is risky, is so unfortunate no one get out of this risky life alive. RIP Gbemi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by NairaMaster1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sad.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by dingbang(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
All these deaths after engagement and yet to be married
very annoying.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by YourFavorite21(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rip
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by YourFavorite21(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
That Jos road sef get too many sharp bends, the road be like snake, it has claimed so many lives.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Godwin25king: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is really painful..hate to see young souls die cry
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by NotoriousBiggyS: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kellie069:
Y’all stop adding dates of previous or future occasions!! It’s bleeping the emotions of everyone who reads the story! They died in an accident and make they Rest In Peace! Don’t add marriage Date or nothing pls cry

Nothing spiritual here but wreckless driving
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by IbileIfe: 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Don't let your spiritual guards down.

Always pray Psalm 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by delpee(f): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Heartbreaking news!
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by fairygeh(f): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oh this is really sad.May their souls rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Just too bad ,Rip to them.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by AngelicBeing: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
sirjustice1575:
If you know the number of people waiting for you to fail, you will know that you have to buckle up, pray harder, be serious and give devil no chance,.. The world is indeed really terrible and full of wickedness.

Don't get too carried away by hypes and accolades, many do not genuinely mean well for you.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
This world has become a danger zone for responsible men and women.

Animals like the ones on nairaland are the ones surviving.
Re: Nigerian Nurse & His Fiancée Die In Motor Accident 6 Weeks After Engagement by popefuse(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
If you want to know how youth is being wasted everyday just visit USA here in Nigeria we always believe youth has future to be great and we believe a generation has gone but at US is not always that because their future is around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Eluu, Lagos Airport Driver Returns $20,000, Phone, Jewelry / Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa / Trailer Loaded With Gravel Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.