Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

What’s The Safest Way To Pay For Bulk Goods In Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What’s The Safest Way To Pay For Bulk Goods In Alibaba (264 Views)

Crippled Man Selling Goods In Abuja (Pictures) / Which Card To Use To Buy Goods In Alibaba / I Need Contact Of The People That Buy Bulk Goods In Mile 12 Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Safest Way To Pay For Bulk Goods In Alibaba by Jancy606(f): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2022
I want to pay for some goods in Alibaba but I don’t know on how to pay for it in a safest and better way.
Re: What’s The Safest Way To Pay For Bulk Goods In Alibaba by tosbobby(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tell the company to send you proforma invoice and use form Q or wire your funds or wire through BDC company just that they charge black market rate.

(1) (Reply)

Scan Service HQ DL Scans Allstates+more Countries $40 / What If You Were Given 1 Billion Dollar To Spend Before The Day Ends? / Bitcoin Flashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.