Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! (625 Views)

Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by IGpro1(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2022
What a sad day! cry
The guy was a 2019 graduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma from the department of Nursing
Doing his Internship with a hospital in Yola, adamawa state capital.
Bagged another degree few days back.
Planning his wedding with his fiancee whom he propose to few months back.
On the night of 2022/1/17.

One of the tires of the vehicle they were traveling in pulled of and they got hit by a trailer. All 3 died.
Rip bro.

1 Share

Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by Sekoni003(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2022
This is absolutely tragic. Life is transient and fleeting. One minute someone is here, the next they are gone. Everyone prays for long life but not everyone will be that lucky. It's why I live every day like my last coz nothing is assured and nothing is a given. RIP to the departed

2 Likes

Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Nawa o,,

May their souls find peace and May we not be unfortunate
Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by Ryda(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2022
What a tragedy!

This isn't what we prayed for at cross over night. May God continue to watch over us.
Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by IGpro1(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2022
It's indeed tragic from expecting wedding songs to burial songs.

This guy was my senior collegue in AAU, organizer of nurses lecture theatre.
Very intelligent young man. cry
Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by GboyegaD(m): 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
May their souls rest in perfect peace. A learning point for those of us who are alive that death could come calling at any time as such, we should live right.

1 Like

Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by greenie77: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by Richy4(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is so sad .. May God grant the rest of his family the fortitude to bear the loss... It's massive cry
Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
R.I.P.we might never know what happened but let's endeavor to check our wheel bolts on tires before a journey pls and pls .I remember when I was travelling with my friend muscle weeks back and because I hardly drive long journey and wind up .I like listening to sound of the car ,I was fortunate enof to discover and hear that the tire was pulling out because of untightened bolts and I was on high speed. Pls safety first
Re: Sad Day!!! Fiancé, Fiancee And Fiancee's Father Lost In A Motor Accident! by Endlesspeace(f): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Truly sad

(1) (Reply)

Help! Why Does My Husband Feel More Like A Roommate Than A Husband? / Professional Electrical Services For Your Buildings / Woman Wrote Petition Against Mother-inlaw And Sister In-law For Breach of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.