Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. (1571 Views)

As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / Honda Accord 2003 V6 Engine Transmission Problem / The Other Side Of Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by BestQuality(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Want to change or rebuild your car Engine, Transmission or Gearbox unit?

You can get it at Ladipo Market, Lagos.

Check my signature for more details.
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Dozieson(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
BestQuality:
Want to change or rebuild your car Engine, Transmission or Gearbox unit?

You can get it at Ladipo Market, Lagos.

Check my signature for more details.

Do you rebuild gear box?
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Winnerly: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Dozieson:

Do you rebuild gear box?

Hi morning. My car wont go forward when i accelerate and i scanned
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Dozieson(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Winnerly:

Hi morning. My car wont go forward when i accelerate and i scanned with the following error codes: pic attached

Need your help:opinion please

What car?
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Winnerly: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Dozieson:

What car?

Lexus es 309
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Dozieson(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Winnerly:

Avalon - 014

These close are pointing to gear shift. Did you do any work on the transmission/gear box recently?
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Winnerly: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dozieson:

These close are pointing to gear shift. Did you do any work on the transmission/gear box recently?

No work done atall. Bought the car this way. All gears are shifting well and reverse works fine. It’s Just moving forward very slowly.

Could this be valve body or solenoid problem

Do you think it may involve clutch as my kazeem is suspecting?
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Dozieson(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Winnerly:

No work done atall. Bought the car this way. All gears are shifting well and reverse works fine. It’s Just moving forward very slowly.

Could this be valve body or solenoid problem

Do you think it may involve clutch as my kazeem is suspecting?

Bro, did it drive well when you buy ? Was it reaching 120-140km/hr without hard shift when cold and very hot?

I want to narrow it down to either gear box or ECU/aka brain box
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Winnerly: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dozieson:

Bro, did it drive well when you buy ? Was it reaching 120-140km/hr without hard shift when cold and very hot?

I want to narrow it down to either gear box or ECU/aka brain box

It’s been driving this way since i bought it bro. It’s not accelerating.
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Dozieson(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Winnerly:

It’s been driving this way since i bought it bro. It’s not accelerating.

Well you bought a car with gear issues. Where is your location?
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Winnerly: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dozieson:

Well you bought a car with gear issues. Where is your location?

So i hear transmission fluid and solenoid can also produce thesame effect if it’s bad

Location is abj
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Dozieson(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Winnerly:

So i hear transmission fluid and solenoid can also produce thesame effect if it’s bad

Location is abj

Call kingreign. He is one of the best in Abuja

Search his profile here.

This is beyond fluid and solenoids.

Proper diagnosis is needed for your car

1 Like

Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Winnerly: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dozieson:

Call kingreign. He is one of the best in Abuja

Search his profile here.

This is beyond fluid and solenoids.

Proper diagnosis is needed for your car
Many thanks
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Abidecdrock(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
What is the cost of engine and also gear for Honda crv 2004
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Horlawoomey(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Chief please help me find out the cost of Auto transmission of a 4 plug Honda Baby boy 2000
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by rocktop64: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
What is the cost of NISSAN SUNNY 1.6, 16 valves, 4 plugs manual caberator engine?
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Dozieson(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Horlawoomey:
Chief please help me find out the cost of Auto transmission of a 4 plug Honda Baby boy 2000

Check jijj. Should be less than 120k

1 Like

Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by Omeiza100: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cost of Camry 2.4 engine (4 plugs)
Gear box
Re: Find Out Cost Of Engine, Transmission Or Gearbox At Ladipo Market. by AmoloPatrick(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
My gear box had a crack at one of the bolt on top of the gear sump and we had to bring it down to patch d crack, gear was installed back refused selecting and speedometer not reading anymore

(1) (Reply)

Driving License Cost In Nnewi? / Help! Conversion Of Diesel Engine To Petrol / 2004 Landrover Freelander And Maintenance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.