Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Palmcredit Review - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Palmcredit Review (622 Views)

Please Advice, See What Palmcredit Loan App Did To Me / Look What Palmcredit Sent Me / HELP! Palmcredit Sent A Threat Message To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmcredit Review by Temmyella: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Palmcredit loan app is an online financial institution that provides short-term loans to individuals for personal and business needs. Palmcredit was founded by Newedge Finance Limited with a branch here in Nigeria.

Our team tested the app by applying for a loan from the Palmcredit app platform and this is our detailed review on this loan platform.

https://www.meltingpot.africa/palmcredit-review/
Re: Palmcredit Review by LegallyBlunt: 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
Palmcredit is now one of the worst loan app.

1 Like

Re: Palmcredit Review by FreeLine: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Palmcredit is now one of the worst loan app.
How is this so?
Re: Palmcredit Review by LegallyBlunt: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
FreeLine:

How is this so?
They enforce a bracket amount you must borrow. For example, they will give you a bracket between 50k to 85k to borrow from. Imagine how difficult that is when all you want to borrow from them is only 10k or 15k. If you're forced to borrow 50k, you'd be expected to pay back at least 70k to 80k.

1 Like

Re: Palmcredit Review by FreeLine: 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
They enforce a bracket amount you must borrow. For example, they will give you a bracket between 50k to 85k to borrow from. Imagine how difficult that is when all you want to borrow from them is only 10k or 15k. If you're forced to borrow 50k, you'd be expected to pay back at least 70k to 80k.
This is why they and others like them are called loan sharks. They feed on desperate borrowers.
I doubt if they would show leniency to defaulters.

1 Like

Re: Palmcredit Review by LegallyBlunt: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
FreeLine:

This is why they and others like them are called loan sharks. They feed on desperate borrowers.
I doubt if they would show leniency to defaulters.
You're right. Now it's a 2-way street. Many people are ready to default and will even boast about not paying back the loans.

1 Like

Re: Palmcredit Review by JobAndVacancies: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
I just checked my dashboard on palmcredit and I am so depressed.
I needed a little money to sustain myself after repaying a loan, can you imagine palmcredit says they can only offer 34k to me at the moment.
I told them I just needed at least 10k to repay in 31days but they said that's only the amount the system can generate.
I am to collect the loan of 34k to repay 46k in 26 days.
I almost swear for them
Re: Palmcredit Review by LegallyBlunt: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
JobAndVacancies:
I just checked my dashboard on palmcredit and I am so depressed.
I needed a little money to sustain myself after repaying a loan, can you imagine palmcredit says they can only offer 34k to me at the moment.
I told them I just needed at least 10k to repay in 31days but they said that's only the amount the system can generate.
I am to collect the loan of 34k to repay 46k in 26 days.
I almost swear for them
Now you understand me. When you pay that, it increases to another higher bracket or range.

(1) (Reply)

After Selling His Firm, Ogunlesi Joins Dangote, Adenuga As Billionaire / When Is It Time To Go Full Time? / Does Your Business Need A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.