Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 (11712 Views)

Nigeria Back To Defending The Naira With Foreign Reserve / Meet Tom Tugendhat Who Accused Gowon Of Looting Half Of Central Bank Of Nigeria / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
With these policies summersault, the wisest but most challenging thought rejuvenation is integrating a mindset that one is not in Nigeria while in Nigeria and also operating as global citizen while rooted in Nigeria, it will allow you to save in stable fiat currencies like Euro, Pounds etc while considering your investments as leverages against inflation and taxes.

Then the strangest one is tunning your news media to foreign and your ip to foreign and pretending to be a expatriate while moving out of the city centers and running an off grid renewal energy system in between a village and the city.

It's the life that will guarantee the peace of mind and save one from hbp occasioned by the idiocy of our political class
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Tpharell: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Is the CBN still 'defending' the naira? I thought the series of currency devaluations we witnessed would have addressed the 'currency manipulations' of the PDP era which ensured the naira exchanged less than 200 to a dollar.
Maybe, we should have continued to 'manipulate' the naira to remain below 200 to the dollar. Honestly!
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by daddytime(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Why dem no kukuma use the same voodoo economics just convert the money to naira cone share am amongst everybody make we continue the defence by ourselves as we dey do am already.

Useless people.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by purplekayc(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hisbah21:
uhm my country
defending how?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Give me hundred million dollars make I use take see Road
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Walezy2020: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Clueless people pump that money into the economy let there be good road,stable power supply,create new companies & revive dead ones Nigeria will be great again
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tpharell:
Is the CBN still 'defending' the naira? I thought the series of currency devaluations we witnessed would have addressed the 'currency manipulations' of the PDP era which ensured the naira exchanged less than 200 to a dollar.
Maybe, we should have continued to 'manipulate' the naira to remain below 200 to the dollar. Honestly!
The cbn has always been in the box of defending the naira
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Funkymode(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ummm, finally 1 dollar will be equal to 1 naira
Awon werey gbogbo
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
daddytime:
Why dem no kukuma use the same voodoo economics just convert the money to naira cone share am amongst everybody make we continue the defence by ourselves as we dey do am already.

Useless people.
Funny enough!
The us tried this strategy and it did not work
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by naturefellow(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
fasho01:
Is it just me that isn't understanding
defence ke? When no be football match.

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Yankee101: 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
I pity una

Some stolen

Some sold to themselves at discounted rate

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Victorclean1: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
H
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by ebonytarki(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Spending money on money wey no go ever get value. This life no suppose always hard if we know how to channel priorities
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by sparta191(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Money for election
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Investorozay: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
lol
more dubai highrises and estates to their elbow

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by aribisala0(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
baralatie:

The cbn is spending big time
on what?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Lexusgs430: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
The naira is beyond defending, even attackers don't want it ............. cheesy
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by bobbybrown007: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Naira that can't defend it self, what's the need .
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
aribisala0:
on what?
It is spending big to defend to keep it's dollar rate stable at #400.
If demand and supply keto play role .the naira at the cbn is to undergo another devaluation to #600 inorder to keep it's dollars reserves in check and have enough to service it's dollar debts.
But now it needs an extra amount of dollars to maintain its current price.
It means the cbn will spends it's dollars big time

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lexusgs430:
The naira is beyond defending, even attackers don't want it ............. cheesy
The Messi dollars is thinking otherwise

I never mention lewandoski euros o!
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
If you're down there in the Zoo, go online and find legit websites that are paying for surveys, testing applications, watching videos etc so that you will earn in dollars. You can build a website or use blogger.com .Just anything that will help you make money in dollars in a legit ways. If you join yahoo yahoo na your own cup of tea; as I don't support stealing from people or charming women. When you make 20 dollars, or 50 dollars, open account with PayPal and withdraw or you can buy things with it online and they will ship it for you. You're still winning! Don't always waste your subscription in facebook, nairaland, Insta and co.. Enjoy!
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
If you're down there in the Zoo, go online and find legit websites that are paying for surveys, testing applications, watching videos etc so that you will earn in dollars. You can build a website or use blogger.com .Just anything that will help you make money in dollars in a legit ways. If you join yahoo yahoo na your own cup of tea; as I don't support stealing from people or charming women. When you make 20 dollars, or 50 dollars, open account with PayPal and withdraw or you can buy things with it online and they will ship it for you. You're still winning! Don't always waste your subscription in facebook, nairaland, Insta and co.. Enjoy!
Earning in dollars is a way out

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Cbn is running a crazy experiment that has no root in known economic modeling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by aribisala0(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
baralatie:

It is spending big to defend to keep it's dollar rate stable at #400.
If demand and supply keto play role .the naira at the cbn is to undergo another devaluation to #600 inorder to keep it's dollars reserves in check and have enough to service it's dollar debts.
But now it needs an extra amount of dollars to maintain its current price.
It means the cbn will spends it's dollars big time
Spending on what ? Simple question. What are they buying

No need for a long essay
What are they buying is it bread or groundnut?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
baralatie:

For sure Oga. That's the only solution..
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
aribisala0:
Spending on what ? Simple question. What are they buying

No need for a long essay
What are they buying is it bread or groundnut?
I believe it is based on what Nigeria is buying

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
baralatie:

That's where yahoo yahoo becomes a thriving industry. Bulk export is quite difficult without the shipping structure.
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by aribisala0(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
baralatie:

I believe it is based on what Nigeria is buying
So you do not know?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Saturn444:

That's where yahoo yahoo becomes a thriving industry. Bulk export is quite difficult without the shipping structure.
I believe yahoo yahoo is called cyber crime and the last thing you want is total blacklist from trade sad
Dubai is already dealing with Nigerians!
It ain't funny
sad
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
aribisala0:
So you do not know?
Let me ask omiefele.what Nigeria buys with dollars

1 Like

Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
baralatie:

Let me ask omiefele.what Nigeria buys with dollars
The issue is not Nigeria

The issue is the CBN , a bank

Sometimes it is better to be silent if you do not understand issues

You do not have to comment on everything

You said the CBN is spending a lot . Quoting me out of nowhere.
Now I ask you what they are buying and you are playing the clown?
Re: Central Bank Of Nigeria To Spend $8 Billion Defending The Naira In 2022 by baralatie(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
aribisala0:
The issue is not Nigeria

The issue is the CBN , a bank

Sometimes it is better to be silent if you do not understand issues

You do not have to comment on everything

You said the CBN is spending a lot . Quoting me out of nowhere.
Now I ask you what they are buying and you are playing the clown?
And I explained it to you and you did not get it?

What should I do again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook / Senate Considers Rejecting Buhari’s Ambassadorial Nominees / Ebenezer Babatope: Wike Will Never Support Tinubu's Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.