Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss (11794 Views)

Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by kidap: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari's Govt For Failure To Indict NEXIM Director, Stella Okotete

A popular Political Commentator and Crusader, Segun Adebayo has criticised President Buhari's led administration for its negligence to attend to issues that bothers the Country’s democratic flexibility.

In 2019, the Nigerian Senate recommended the resignation or sacking of Stella Okotete, Executive Director (Business development) at the Nigeria Export-Import (NEXIM) Bank over fraudulent misrepresentation regarding her qualification.

It been 3 years after the recommendation by the lawmakers, Okotete was re-appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari for another term of five (5) years.

In a recent chat, Segun Adebayo poured out his thoughts and surprises on Why the President Led has refused to act on the Nigerian Senate recommendation to have her fired.

"The Impunity in this Government is sickening. How President Buhari ignored Nigerian Senate Report indicting NEXIM Bank Director, Hon. Stella Okotete is really amazing. Her removal has been recommended since 2019, and she is still serving till date.....", Mr. Adebayo concluded.

Source: https://naijagg.com/segun-adebayo-criticises-buharis-govt-for-failure-to-indict-nexim-director-stella-okotete/

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by kidap: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2022

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by buckeyemedia: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
kidap:
Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari's Govt For Failure To Indict NEXIM Director, Stella Okotete

A popular Political Commentator and Crusader, Segun Adebayo has criticised President Buhari's led administration for its negligence to attend to issues that bothers the Country’s democratic flexibility.

In 2019, the Nigerian Senate recommended the resignation or sacking of Stella Okotete, Executive Director (Business development) at the Nigeria Export-Import (NEXIM) Bank over fraudulent misrepresentation regarding her qualification.

It been 3 years after the recommendation by the lawmakers, Okotete was re-appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari for another term of five (5) years.

In a recent chat, Segun Adebayo poured out his thoughts and surprises on Why the President Led has refused to act on the Nigerian Senate recommendation to have her fired.

"The Impunity in this Government is sickening. How President Buhari ignored Nigerian Senate Report indicting NEXIM Bank Director, Hon. Stella Okotete is really amazing. Her removal has been recommended since 2019, and she is still serving till date.....", Mr. Adebayo concluded

Source: https://naijagg.com/segun-adebayo-criticises-buharis-govt-for-failure-to-indict-nexim-director-stella-okotete/
Thank You Mr President, We Deltans appreciate the kind gesture bestowed on our sister. Wado.

Big Heart State, forever numero uno.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Reporting34(f): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

Don't even send a penny to this fraudsters

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by djflexcy: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Eriggs: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Maybe it is because she is from the 'North' also, as ipob, also known as Obituary idiots will always say here that it is only southerners being jailed and sacked by PMB.

I still remembered how Kemi Adeosun was let go.
No body remembers that anymore.
Hypocrites

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by hudotisah: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is bad
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by visijo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
I went to separate fight in my neighbor house and I mistakenly broke their Television sad
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by OPICANTO2223: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
Segun may be eyeing her sit. Why not investigate the bullion van or shooting of Endsars planner?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
visijo:
I went to separate fight in my neighbor house and I mistakenly broke their Television sad
Lol cheesy.
See wahala.
Dem still hold u for ground for inside dem house shey?!
We sure say d person wey wan come settle your own matter will come inside and break center table! grin cheesy wink
As from today, you go dey Mind ya business cheesy!

visijo:

grin grin grin cheesy wahala no come too much like this
Lol cheesy.
No be small wahala

We dey come,
Make we read and comment about this Stella Matter fess.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by ogbs2020: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
So so so sad
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by BreconHills(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pretty woman.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by PreacherMan007: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Buhari himself is corruption personified.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by visijo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118731546:

Lol cheesy.
See wahala.
Dem still hold u for ground for inside dem house shey?!
We sure say d person wey wan come settle your own matter will come inside and break center table glass! grin cheesy wink
As from today, you go dey Mind ya business
We dey come,
Make we read about this Stella Matter fess.....

grin grin grin cheesy wahala no come too much like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Ance4Liverpool: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Buhari is a monumental failure.
And he wants to give us another failure.
Nigerians vote wisely
Obidient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by jasent(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Thank You Mr President, We Deltans appreciate the kind gesture bestowed on our sister. Wado.

Big Heart State, forever numero uno.
You're not stupid, Don't sound like one. We Niger Deltans don't celebrate criminals.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by planetx: 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Maybe Buhari dey knack am.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by sonature1: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
When people say that the senate can impeach the president, I just dey laugh.

No matter what the president of Nigeria does, nobody, I mean nobody, can impeach him.

Our democracy is still developing. We haven't reached there yet.
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by makavalley(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
There is more to this ..the more you look the lesser you see government
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by DivineT: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
jasent:

You're not stupid, Don't sound like one. We Niger Deltans don't celebrate criminals.
But you celebrate corruption
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by jasent(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
DivineT:

But you celebrate corruption
It is not my fought that you don't understand my post.
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by oneMalik: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
You should have gone to court on the issue if you're patriotic the way you think and have a good fact to do it .

You're still mixing politics with governance .
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by chinae(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Is he expecting cripple to body shame cripple?
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by chinae(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
oneMalik:

You should have gone to court on the issue if you're patriotic the way you think and have a good fact to do it .

You're still mixing politics with governance .

What is then the essence of the then applaud whistle blowing policy?

He should fund the case from the depressed income as a result of defective governance while we have a sheriff with antikworuptionist body language.

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by KanuSE: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Eriggs:
Maybe it is because she is from the 'North' also, as ipob, also known as Obituary idiots will always say here that it is only southerners being jailed and sacked by PMB.

I still remembered how Kemi Adeosun was let go.
No body remembers that anymore.
Hypocrites

Go drop address for food section biko, I wan buy ya food. grin
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Bluntemperor: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
ogbs2020:
So so so sad

Segun Adebayo deserves an award for his oversight that the ' Red Chamber ' could not even remember since!
Out Judicial System-
Mr Adebanyo, please extend your Eagle eyes to Judiciary and you will know that a lots of Cases-are just idle from National Industrial Courts; the Federal and States High Courts;the Appeal Courts and the apex- Supreme Court!
•The CJN and the President of Appeal Courts, should as a matter of urgency carried out SENSITIVITY Analysis Dates by Dates Audit of ALL Cases in their respective Courts and revealed to the Nigerians,how Cases of 8,9,10 and 11 years are just remaining in the Courts!
So,where such Cases involved institutions to pay Nigerians, would the monetary Value attached still relevant because of hiper- inflation today?
•is delayed by our Courts Fair to Nigerians and is delayed not denial by our Courts again?
• in Cases involving National Industrial Courts ( majorly based on Company/ Industrial Policy)- when not followed and a Judge deliberately,ignored,as an oversight, would the Higher Court apologize on the mistakes of such a Judge?
For instance - where a Staff Disciplary Committee should have been set up by a Company that all Staff should appear before it but was not so, would a Judge flip such a grivious - Omissions?
• Is Judiciary no longer hope for Common-Man again?
This is disheartening!

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by DivineT: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
jasent:

It is not my fought that you don't understand my post.
Illiterate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Alao Akala's Press Release After Election / Emir Of Kano Weeps As Jonathan Visits / No Borno LGA Is Under Boko Haram Control – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.