Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 (2827 Views)

Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / I Was Checking Something Inside Her Private Part – Says Man, 35 Caught / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by arinze198(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2022
A 35-year old man, Ganiu Faremi, has done unthinkable after he allegedly unlawfully engaged a 63-year old mentally challenged woman in forceful sex romp at Oshodi area of Lagos State.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Bolade Street, Oshodi area of Lagos.

The suspect Ganiu, was said to have secretly removed the old woman’s clothes and forcefully engaged her in sex.
While he was still in the act, he was caught by the neighbours and forced to remove his dick from the woman’s private part and handed over to the Police in the area for interrogation over the dastardly act.

The suspect was later transferred to the Gender Section of the Police Command, where operatives further interrogated him over the act.

The motive behind his action was still a surprise to the residents, who heard what happened and wondered how a young man will do such to the woman, who has health issue and far older than him.

The suspect was said to have admitted to have done so and claimed it was with the consent of the woman because she did not resist before he was caught by the neighbours.
The neighbours were also angry because they felt that he took advantage of the condition of the victim to rape and abuse her.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/man-35-caught-having-sx-with-mad-woman-63/

2 Shares

Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2022
These set of idiots are responsible for the increasing number of child birth among these mad women angry
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by pyyxxaro: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2022
While he was still in the act, he was caught by the neighbours and forced to remove his dick from the woman’s private part and handed over to the Police in the area for interrogation over the dastardly act. grin grin

The suspect was said to have admitted to have done so and claimed it was with the consent of the woman because she did not resist before he was caught by the neighbours. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by JOACHINpedro: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Very funny read cheesy
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by dawnomike(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
So many mad men just look normal at sight while in the real sense of it, their brain is in their d**k.

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Dialpad: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
This pm news, always filled with weird and strange stories.

I can bet many are fictitious
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Karlovych: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
embarassed Hmm, Ganiu Faremi!!
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
What a filthy perverted man! A mentally unstable woman for that matter. A woman that her hygiene is obviously poor, you went ahead to stir her honeypot. Disgusting!
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Lindodo20: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
pyyxxaro:
While he was still in the act, he was caught by the neighbours and forced to remove his dick from the woman’s private part and handed over to the Police in the area for interrogation over the dastardly act. grin grin

The suspect was said to have admitted to have done so and claimed it was with the consent of the woman because she did not resist before he was caught by the neighbours. embarassed

baba wanna build house inside the puna
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by aimmoney9: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
What a filthy perverted man! A mentally unstable woman for that matter. A woman that her hygiene is obviously poor, you went ahead to stir her honeypot. Disgusting!
Nothing wey man no fit Bleep for this world.... grin

If you like mad pass mad woman them go still climb you.... grin

Uwa mmebi...... grin grin
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by samuel051: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Holy gram
And some dumb mofos says rituals doesn't exist or nothing like juju
I pity una birth certificate
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Boogyman557: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
HOLLY GRAM cool

SOME MAD GIRLS CAN B PRETTY. ESPECIALLY DOES MAD YOUNG GIRLS. E GET 1 FOR MY AREA WEY DE HUNGRY ME TO NACK. SHE IS VERY CUTE, SLIM WIT FINE LIPS.. SOMETIMES I DO TALK TO HER WEN PASSING BY AND SHE WILL ANSWER ME. I SWEAR MY DICKSON DE ALWAYS RISE 4 DAT MAD GIRL.. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SITTING DOWN SOME WER CLOSE TO OUR COMPOUND GATE. I HAD TO COME OUT AND B LOOKING AT HER TILL SHE LEFT DAT PLACE. SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE MEETING HER IN A LONELY BUSH OR AREA. I WILL NOT FORCE HER BUT I WILL TELL HER DAT I LIKE HER AND I WANT TO NACK HER BCUS ANY TIME I TALK TO HER SHE RESPOND LIKE A NORMAL PESIN. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SMOKING CIGARETTE AND I ASK HER, SO NA ONLY U DE ENJOY UR SMOKE, SHE RESPOND, OYA COME TAKE. I JUST TOLD HER TO CARRY ON.

WTF MAN
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by emnite(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
So how did you people find out the mad woman's age?
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Blaqroman0000: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chaiiij

Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by EyenNtokon: 12:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool

SOME MAD GIRLS CAN B PRETTY. ESPECIALLY DOES MAD YOUNG GIRLS. E GET 1 FOR MY AREA WEY DE HUNGRY ME TO NACK. SHE IS VERY CUTE, SLIM WIT FINE LIPS.. SOMETIMES I DO TALK TO HER WEN PASSING BY AND SHE WILL ANSWER ME. I SWEAR MY DICKSON DE ALWAYS RISE 4 DAT MAD GIRL.. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SITTING DOWN SOME WER CLOSE TO OUR COMPOUND GATE. I HAD TO COME OUT AND B LOOKING AT HER TILL SHE LEFT DAT PLACE. SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL LIKE MEETING HER IN A LONELY BUSH OR AREA. I WILL NOT FORCE HER BUT I WILL TELL HER DAT I LIKE HER AND I WANT TO NACK HER BCUS ANY TIME I TALK TO HER SHE RESPOND LIKE A NORMAL PESIN. DER WAS A TIME SHE WAS SMOKING CIGARETTE AND I ASK HER, SO NA ONLY U DE ENJOY UR SMOKE, SHE RESPOND, OYA COME TAKE. I JUST TOLD HER TO CARRY ON.

WTF MAN

dat ur rising preek naim go kee u
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by gift2xl: 1:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Evil. Let's pray... Amen.
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by koondog: 2:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Before I even open the page, I told the people around me "it must be an afonja." They asked how did I know? I told them there are crimes Igbos and some other tribes just don't commit even if you put a gun to their heads or give them 200 billion, they will not do it. One of those crime is like this dirty and shameless crime. Only afonajs commit dirty, shameless crime like this. Anything that has to do with sexxx and rape, 99% of the time, it's by afonjas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by djflexcy: 2:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Haha, so the werey no Wan comot prick before? Smh
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Kellibae(f): 4:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Yoruba demon wey dey knack anything cry
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by ipobarethieves: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2022
angry Soak his dick in Acid and FREE him
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by VEXT: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool

WTF MAN

Chai,mad men full nairaland o grin grin grin
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Lightened: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Three things, either he himself has mental problem or for ritual purpose or he is a sex addict.
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Laggafin: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2022
But how did they know the age of the mad woman ni
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Lightened: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Guy, go for a check up, this is beyond normal.
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool

WTF MAN
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Karemarealty288(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
He said he had consent of the Woman(mad)

This will be hard to prove in court in both ways unless physically dramatised.

Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by GeneralOjukwu: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
koondog:
[s]Before I even open the page, I told the people around me "it must be an afonja." They asked how did I know? I told them there are crimes Igbos and some other tribes just don't commit even if you put a gun to their heads or give them 200 billion, they will not do it. One of those crime is like this dirty and shameless crime. Only afonajs commit dirty, shameless crime like this. Anything that has to do with sexxx and rape, 99% of the time, it's by afonjas. [/s]

Ask your mum, sisters and wife to swear by Amadioha...

I can bet they have tasted billions of Afonja rods.

Even Nnamdi Kanu, your god called 99% of your women OLOSHO grin

Come and cry...waiting eagerly grin
Re: Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 by Shetemi12(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
What's happening in this life...when some ladies can give you sex for free

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Sentenced To Prison For Having Sex With A Minor / See Pics Of A Lady Captured With 193 Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden In Sweets At MMIA / Shocking! Woman Caught ‘pants Down’ With Man In Public, This Happens (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.