Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Was Checking Something Inside Her Private Part – Says Man, 35 Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Checking Something Inside Her Private Part – Says Man, 35 Caught (552 Views)

Man, 35, Caught Having S*x With Mad Woman, 63 / Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Checking Something Inside Her Private Part – Says Man, 35 Caught by arinze198(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2019
A 35-year old man, Ukeme Dominic, caught defiling his neighbour’s 6-year old girl, told the Police that he did not rape her but was only checking something inside her private part.

The incident happened at Oremeji Street, Alapere area of Lagos, where they reside.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the Police asked Dominic to explain what he was checking inside her the 6-year old’s private part but he was unable to offer any reasonable explanation.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/checking-something-inside-private-part-says-man-35-caught-neighbours-girl-6/

Re: I Was Checking Something Inside Her Private Part – Says Man, 35 Caught by Ebuka478(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Gynaecologist, you were looking for your head na
Re: I Was Checking Something Inside Her Private Part – Says Man, 35 Caught by daddyzgel01(f): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2019
shameless man
Re: I Was Checking Something Inside Her Private Part – Says Man, 35 Caught by konkonbilo(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Mad man... Wetin you put for there wey you De find?
Re: I Was Checking Something Inside Her Private Part – Says Man, 35 Caught by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2019
He was actually looking for the map that will lead him to hell inside...

Useless man...

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Camera Captures Robber As He Breaks Car Glass With Saliva / Nigeria Army Mistakenly Shot A Keke Driver To Death / It Takes Me Only 4 Minutes To Steal Vehicle’s Brain Box – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.