Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” (22730 Views)

Meet Bbnaija Groovy Rich And Stylished Mum And Wealthy Family / Fireboy DML Takes Fans On A Bus Ride In Lagos / This Picture Of Wizkid And Davido Almost Kissing Truly Proves Their Beef Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by FutureDecisions: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Nigerian Afrobeat singer, Adedamola Adefolahan, known professionally as Fireboy DML has set records straight that social media scuffles and controversies are meant for the rich and wealthy personalities and not the poor, Igbere TV reports.

Beefs within the entertainment industry have been a norm from every aspect of the industry. Musicians, actors, and other entertainers engage petty brawls on social media to prove a point to their critics.

In most cases, beef over wealth, and status just to affirm their claims of being the richest and the best in the entertainment scene even though one’s claims might be disputed by his or her critics.

Well, Fireboy DML has also shared his thoughts on musicians engaging in petty scuffles on social media, saying beefs are for the rich and wealthy and not for people or celebs below that standard.

Taking to his Twitter page, he wrote; beef is for the rich and wealthy. family’s gotta feed, get your priorities straight.

https://twitter.com/fireboydml/status/1483168911419977731?s=20

10 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by We4all: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Okay. But most times, it’s the beefing that makes them relevant.

By the way, this Fireboy dude is on fire. I like his vibes in his musical videos. Nigga is talented.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Hezzyluv: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Beef na meat. No be only the rich dey eat meat grin

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2022
While quarreling and keeping malice is for the broke and poor people! cheesy grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Aidejay(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2022
that's one thing those earlier musicians didn't understand.

reminds me of the greatest naija beef song of all time

M.I Abaga - BEEF

"Make una come help me see
Which kain strong head pikin
Kpomo e no chop,
fish e no chop,
goat e no chop

He say he wan beef
Make una come help me see
Which kain strong head pikin
Kpomo e no chop, fish e no chop, goat e no chop
He say he wan beef"

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Authoreety: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I wonder my broda

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by McEphiks(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
No be juju be this?

Beef na meat, abi na asun he dey yarn about?

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by bigdammyj: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Noted
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by DamnnNiggarr: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Amuluonyenaego: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by HeadNigga: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
That's why I stick to fish and chicken. They are more healthy. As I no get wealth, I dey try eat healthy since health is wealth

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Initially I took na beef meat he meant grin

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
He is right…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by jbreezy: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kk
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ehnn? Thought it was turkey o

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
B
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Jonasbadoo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin I thought he meant beef as in meat self
Anyway true talk

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by iHart(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chicken nko?
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Cholls(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
so yesterday by 5pm i selected two nairaland and gave 5k.. so today by 8pm and selecting two people.. what can 2k do for u
my sister it can buy me bread
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by morikee: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
so yesterday by 5pm i selected two nairaland and gave 5k.. so today by 8pm and selecting two people.. what can 2k do for u

Buy me recharge card

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Volksguys1985: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
i will buy 2 bowl of garri, 1 bowl of rice, thank you
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by littleguy444: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Guys go buy handouts
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Blacknote: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hezzyluv:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by chatinent: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
No wonder. Small thing, Ed Sheeran.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by chingydaboss(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Help me tell those nairalanders that allow themselves to be divided based on tribe and religion.. we are ONE and that is the only way to defeat the common enemy (politicians )

3 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Blacksavage: 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
He don talk am grin
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by bahdpersona(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
It can renew my hope in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by IboHausaYoruba: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Beef is for the rich
Chicken is for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos) / Wizkid Has The Most Violent Fans - Morakinyo Olugbiji, Nigerian Journalist / Toolz Wonders Why People Name Their Kids 'Endurance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.