Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,775 members, 7,834,585 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” (22744 Views)

Meet Bbnaija Groovy Rich And Stylished Mum And Wealthy Family / Fireboy DML Takes Fans On A Bus Ride In Lagos / This Picture Of Wizkid And Davido Almost Kissing Truly Proves Their Beef Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by ntyce(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Aidejay:
that's one thing those earlier musicians didn't understand.

reminds me of the greatest naija beef song of all time

M.I Abaga - BEEF

"Make una come help me see
Which kain strong head pikin
Kpomo e no chop,
fish e no chop,
goat e no chop

He say he wan beef
Make una come help me see
Kpomo e no chop, fish e no chop, goat e no chop
He say he wan beef"

MI vs Kelly Handsome that year ..
Only one Kelly that I know
Kelly Rowland
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by ColdSoldier(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
so yesterday by 5pm i selected two nairaland and gave 5k.. so today by 8pm and selecting two people.. what can 2k do for u
It will help me register for a digital class on WhatsApp
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by shegxy9(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
so yesterday by 5pm i selected two nairaland and gave 5k.. so today by 8pm and selecting two people.. what can 2k do for u

I can use it to pay for my exam card and my tp during the exam... I start my exam on monday
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Kewellbanks: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Hunger is real o, my sister...!
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Fridaya30: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

I go use ham buy food � stuff and cook. Hunger Dey ground. 09010927293
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Oceanblaze(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
You Sabi sing.leave tweet for people wey get am.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by opico24: 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

It can feed me for 1 week. Cos na 1k dey my account now. And I never collect salary .. God bless u in advance

0119229449 union
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Candidlady: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Aidejay:
that's one thing those earlier musicians didn't understand.

reminds me of the greatest naija beef song of all time

M.I Abaga - BEEF

"Make una come help me see
Kpomo e no chop,
fish e no chop,
goat e no chop

He say he wan beef
Make una come help me see
Kpomo e no chop, fish e no chop, goat e no chop
He say he wan beef"

Where did you put mode9 and ruggedman beef
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by odinson1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

I will use Part of it to fill my gas Tomorrow,then use the remaining change to cook soup that will last me till weekend
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Sheddy5(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Zee0007: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
so yesterday by 5pm i selected two nairaland and gave 5k.. so today by 8pm and selectinggg two people.. what can 2k do for u

Ma, I was selected yesterday but I didn't see anything in my account. I was beginning to think is network. I await your response, ma. Thank you.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Orente21(f): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I need to buy malaria drugs for myself. I have cold and malaria
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by meneski(m): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
bread and mineral first. Before I cook better rice and beans.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by ndo1: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
chingydaboss:
Help me tell those nairalanders that allow themselves to be divided based on tribe and religion.. we are ONE and that is the only way to defeat the common enemy (politicians )

more reason we re not one.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Federalofficia(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
He fit sustain me for a week ooo abeg this january too long he no want finish hunger want kill me
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by razzydoo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
What's beef when you getting fish?
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by olamike02: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
What about PORK?.YEYEBRITY?
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Younghacka(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
2k Can Help Me Register For A Course On Affiliate Marketing.
Thanks.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Philanderboy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
can buy me something
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by STARKENNETH(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Alaganature09(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

It wilL transport me to island to hunt for a job ..have be jobless and I really need to get a job by his grace
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Alaganature09(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
ntyce:

MI vs Kelly Handsome that year ..
Only one Kelly that I know
Kelly Rowland

M.I don kill many mc...for the industry oooo ..that guy no better rapper I wonder why vector self dey claim say him self nah rapper
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by cherryCola: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
bahdpersona:
It can renew my hope in life
Really.....grin
Are things this hard in this site of the world .
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Khaysee: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Beef is now expensive cow Na 1m lol
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by muheeb01(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by isaiah4life(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Quote this one at your detriment. One naira no go drop. Stop making empty promises.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Weyrehmod: 11:34am On Jan 25, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Pls check your thread i quoted you there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash, Share Christmas Photos / Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Joins Queen Nimat As She Launched“blue Child Project”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.