Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

‘they Wanted Me To Drop Him’ — Rohr Lavishes Praise On ‘important Player’ Simon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘they Wanted Me To Drop Him’ — Rohr Lavishes Praise On ‘important Player’ Simon (335 Views)

Messi Wanted Me To Take It - Mbappe On Decision To Take Penalty / Breaking News: Super Engle's And Nantes Player Simon Moses Welcomes A Baby Girl / Mourinho Rained Unbelievable Praise On Pogba In Post-match Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘they Wanted Me To Drop Him’ — Rohr Lavishes Praise On ‘important Player’ Simon by solbase10(m): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Former Nigeria head coach Gernot Rohr has revealed that people wanted him to drop Moses Simon during his time in charge of the Super Eagles, reports Completesports.com.

Simon received a lot of sticks during Rohr’s reign as Nigeria’s manager as a result of his inconsistent performances.

He scored a goal and bagged an assist in the game.

“When I was coach, a lot of people wanted me to drop him, but he is very important to my team,” Rohr said on Canal Plus TV.

“He puts the team first and plays for all with ease.

“I love his attitude on the pitch and he’s a perfect gentleman off the pitch.

“I never doubted him.”

Sourde; https://www.completesports.com/they-wanted-me-to-drop-him-rohr-lavishes-praise-on-important-player-simon/

(1) (Reply)

Gyan, Okocha Reveals What Mane Told Egypt Goalkeeper Before Missing Penalty / See How Nigerian Fans React To Arsenal 3-1 Manchester United Win / Fastest Fingers On 4.33 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.