Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix (2038 Views)

Japhet Omojuwa Asks A Question Regarding Peter Obi / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / Un, Eu, Us Advises Fg Regarding Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by NafeesaAA(f): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu : Are they still sitting at home?

SAN : comfirm.....

How this guy managed to subjugate, zombify and instill fear in an entire region peopled by a supposedly the most educated and exposed ethnic group , instructing them when to sit at home and when to go out, when to eat and when to starve needs to be studied.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
I wish he can introduce me to the man who did the juju for him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by Charleys: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
The same way Muhammed (PUBGQ) did juju on me to make me abandon my job 5 times a day to go and pray until I was sacked from work.

Prayer over job anytime.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by Jostoman: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
I wish he can introduce me to the man who did the juju for him

tried and lay down your life to defend your people that is the juju you need to do before you can be like great Nnamdi kanu and igboho.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by mrvitalis(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
NafeesaAA:

How this guy managed to subjugate, zombify and instill fear in an entire region peopled by a supposedly the most educated and exposed ethnic group , instructing them when to sit at home and when to go out, when to eat and when to starve needs to be studied.
Truth is powerful

Allow people police themselves and control their resources ...how difficult is that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by Coolsperm: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
The same way Muhammed convinced a grown up man like you to bend down and urinate like a woman and also hit ur empty skull on the ground five times a day is the same way prophet Kanu did it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by jude79(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
NafeesaAA:

If falsehood and change propaganda, were used on your type twice to usher in this jagbajantis government, that turned this country to the poverty capital of the world, imagine what truth from a charismatic leader like nnamdi kanu kan do.

1 Like

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by shigishege: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin you know it's in okoros crayfish blood to be deluded with hatered.
Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by IvarDboneless: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Charleys:
The same way Muhammed (PUBGQ) did juju on me to make me abandon my job 5 times a day to go and pray until I was sacked from work.

Prayer over job anytime.
Bros easy on these guys abeg am pleading on their behalf please I beg u abeg shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by heniford2: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
NafeesaAA:

in east we stood as one never leave your brother can yoruba just do sit at home or hausa do this decided to stop trade no transportation no market for one of his own that's love that's unity in one we stand MNK our brother we stand with you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by odysey: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
NafeesaAA:

How the north are been killed, impoverished and their homes taken over should be studied
Infact how terrorists impose tax where there's governors, military airforce and police base should be studied
How major roads and military bases are abandoned to terrorists should be studied
How the home towns of governors presidents generals are been overwhelmed by terrorists should be studied
Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by gidgiddy: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
NafeesaAA:

There no to study, its because the rest of you are not sitting at home with Kanu and his people that you have a disgrace of a country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by naija4life247: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Charleys:

Prayer over job anytime.

This is how incurable generational madness starts.
Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by udele1: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Some of the IPOB members commenting online, these are their parents offline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn92Y009JY
Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by Capitalpunisher: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
NafeesaAA:

you know you only think with your public gutter of a punany, so understanding as obtained among rational human beings is not possible with you so, just mind what you can understand, pelee

2 Likes

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Northern terrorist sympathisers will never talk about the civil war going on in their region and their payment of taxes to fulani terrorist militias. Their biggest problem in life is Nnamdi Kanu's actions in the SE. Northern BMC îmbeciles are wonderful creatures I swear, fulani terrorists shot up a military University in the North but their problem is Igbo people observing sit at home far far in the East grin grin FÓOLS

2 Likes

Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by Buziness101: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
NafeesaAA:

Because we are being marginalized
Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by wingmanIII: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Charleys:

Prayer over job anytime.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hilarious!!!
Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by Psychokinetic: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Charleys:

Prayer over job anytime.
Choi! Sony VAIOlence! grin
Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by Charleys: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2022
heniford2:
in east we stood as one never leave your brother can yoruba just do sit at home or hausa do this decided to stop trade no transportation no market for one of his own that's love that's unity in one we stand MNK our brother we stand with you

She be Fulani not yoruba.
Re: One Million Dollar Question Regarding Kanu.. Pix by gidgiddy: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2022
NafeesaAA:

And your Nigerian government with all its resources could not counter one man called Kanu despite clamping him in detention? The disgrace is on your federal government

(1) (Reply)

They Have Shifted Their Hatred From The Fulanis To The Yorubas / States That Will Deliver Bloc Votes In 2023 / 2023: Peter Obi Has Exhibited Uncommon Wisdom, Vision – APC Chieftain, Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.