Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) (32977 Views)

Man Makes It Rain: Sprays Money On Girlfriend As She Graduates / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
First of all Congratulations to her

But this baby girl never know the task ahead

Ogbeni....no need....her mind go soon dey

Make una just leave make she display later body go tell am ���
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by rachytenny2(f): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congrats to her. It's the happy feet for me. I really love dancers. it's fun dancing actually.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
She knows how to dance, but it wasn't as impressive as I was expecting.
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Zealag(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
I wish she knew what the labour market look like now in Nigeria,she won't think of dancing much
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
I am more interested in the song than the Dancer. Who knows the title of that jam?
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Kajaard: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
YorubaKing:
Na for job market she go dance las las... grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy

She never know how far cheesy
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Mypeople2(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She go learn
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by shegun4sur: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
I'm only seeing an indecent girl who just graduated from a glorified primary school.

Evidently, she is good in advertising the work of her leg

Decent man sorry sa
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by TheSameGuy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Awon eyan Asampete. Nothing dey that drupe grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by vikstandon(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni no need... Ask her wetin her future ambition be now and where she sees herself in the next 5years, she go tell you my husband's house.

Husband's house don turn future ambition for most Nigerian Girls!!
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Awon eyan Asampete. Nothing dey that drupe grin
angry
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by extremophile: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Joy, nothing but joy!
Oh, I remember our own day in 2007! Still got the pictures. A wonderful day.

Does anyone know the school and perhaps the SM handles of the girl? That we may bless her.
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by kingsceedon(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kazeem47:
She didn't know that she's just getting started.Its just the beginning. Come into the real World, real struggle. Any ways,I wiush you the best of luck.

children of hate everywhere, evil minded people everywhere, wicked souls everywhere, progress killer everywhere, una go dey sleep with una head down, legs up
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Brunicekid(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Zealag:
I wish she knew what the labour market look like now in Nigeria,she won't think of dancing much
That's a lie... Talent is talent.. Your gift can make way for you in life! One's gift is vital #OnGod
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by TheKingsmann(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Candidlady:
Who will teach me how to dance embarassed
What will u pay in return?
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by KingMack(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
I remember when we graduated how Bodi dey sweet us..only if someone jus call us give us brain as the outside school real world be!! angry

Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Dearlord(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
She should not tell me that she has been studying leg work all this years
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by patrotic9gerian: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Credit should be given to Pastor Paul Enenche.

Na I'm dance be that

celebritylife:
A young graduate, Lexandra Cyril has won many hearts after showing off her impressive leg work dance while celebrating her graduation.

It was gathered that the young lady and her colleagues recentley graduated from the university and in celebration, decided to dance to music.

Her colleagues cheered as she entertained them with her leg work dance.

Reacting to the video on Instagram, one dumebiblog wrote; “Why Nigerians dey happy if them graduate? �������� certificate wey dey useless home and abroad, many people no even remember where dem put their certificates.

soulex41 wrote; “I love dis girl she’s beautiful and she can dance ❤️❤️��”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LYwiWgyto4
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Lambarry1: 12:24am On Jan 19, 2022
She must have studied leg work in school . I hope leg work vacancies are available in the labour market. Now she will know what it is like in the real world after leaving school.
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:27am On Jan 19, 2022
machote:
Mummy G.O won't like that.

Anybody that dances like that after graduation is going to .....

You got the meme wrong.

you are going to hell FAYA angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by mosaicafrique: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Leadway 2022 job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Henz81: 2:23am On Jan 19, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Just wish her well. The Lord is her strength.
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Teripaul(m): 3:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Candidlady:
Who will teach me how to dance embarassed

grin

Cum make i teach u grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Lessel: 3:05am On Jan 19, 2022
What I saw is a raw talent that can be refined into a great product. Kudos to her.
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by kevyngbash(m): 5:27am On Jan 19, 2022
who know he artist that sang that song abeg.
I like it
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by machote: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2022
99thEnemy:

You got the meme wrong.

you are going to hell FAYA angry
grin
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Rufaimujeeb: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Stale news
Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by franklingud(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
post=109485816:
[/b]

[b]Leg Work Science or Leg Work Engineering!

Kuku kee us
I think she learn both

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) by Hapinex01: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
She dey represent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate? / Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child / Imo State University(Imsu) 2015/2016 De/Utme Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.