Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

UKWA WEST ON FIRE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UKWA WEST ON FIRE (1276 Views)

Eastern Security Network Enugu West On Patrol To Keep The Forest Safe. / Your Ways May Lead To Tribal, Set South West On Fire - NANS Cautions Igboho / The Shame Of South West On Sowore's Bail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UKWA WEST ON FIRE by PastorBuhari: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Houses and shops worth millions of naira have been set on fire by soldiers attached to the 144 battalion of the Nigeria Army this morning at Owaza Ukwa West L.G.A in Abia State after the killing of 3 Soldiers by unidentified men. Pls pray for Owaza

Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by Nonexisting: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Soldiers are killed in the South, members of the community flee but when soldiers are killed in the North, the soldiers themselves flee. My verdict; Nigeria soldiers are cowards who only show strength on civilians. Take away guns from them and see boys treat their fuckups anyhow in the streets.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by DaniDani(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
beerfraud:
return leg go sweet
we go dey read am for news

And one day we go de read about your own extra judicial killing and torturing here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by Tumbulum: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
beerfraud:
return leg go sweet
you guys really have an evil heart. You are waiting for the usual village invasion by the useless military which normally result result in civilian casualty and you are asking why Igbo's want their own country when its people like you they are sharing country with.
Where is the return match in the kidnap carried out in NDA? Where is the return match in the invasion of Army university in biu by terrorist. I swear you people have an evil heart.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by cazchi: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tumbulum:
you guys really have an evil heart. You are waiting for the usual village invasion by the useless military which normally result result in civilian casualty and you are asking why Igbo's want their own country when its people like you they are sharing country with.
Where is the return match in the kidnap carried out in NDA? Where is the return match in the invasion of Army university in biu by terrorist. I swear you people have an evil heart.

I feel you man. The more you think about it, the less it makes sense. I cant wait for Biafra to be separate from this evil entity called Nigeria.
The celebrations will be wild. A true fight between good and evil.

4 Likes

Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by Danjikanbauchi: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
beerfraud:
return leg go sweet
the return leg will be play in your mother's bedroom. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by asanausana91: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Soldiers are killed in the South, members of the community flee but when soldiers are killed in the North, the soldiers themselves flee. My verdict; Nigeria soldiers are cowards who only show strength on civilians. Take away guns from them and see boys treat their fuckups anyhow in the streets.
why not go and take away the gun? Did anybody stop you? Typing rubbish under your mother's wrapper is cowardice.
Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by asanausana91: 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tumbulum:
you are so foolish not to know what is happening in Maiduguri this few days. It is not every good news that your evil journalist will bring to the public. The evil brown envelope journalism is only interested in bad news because that is what you people want to read. Call anybody in Bama and asked what went on after the attack. I can assured you that hundreds of terrorist are dead within this week.
Don't sit down in your village without radio and write lies on social media.

2 Likes

Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by Tumbulum: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
asanausana91:
you are so foolish not to know what is happening in Maiduguri this few days. It is not every good news that your evil journalist will bring to the public. The evil brown envelope journalism is only interested in bad news because that is what you people want to read. Call anybody in Bama and asked what went on after the attack. I can assured you that hundreds of terrorist are dead within this week.
Don't sit down in your village without radio and write lies on social media.
I am foolish? Your father is foolish thats why you are wishing fellow civilians evil.
Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by asanausana91: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tumbulum:
I am foolish? Your father is foolish thats why you are wishing fellow civilians evil.
a civilian cannot kill soldiers, any civilian with gun without government approval is not more a civilian but a militant.
Always make sure you get the correct information before coming here to showcase your foolishness.
Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by beerfraud: 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
the return leg will be play in your mother's bedroom. grin grin
wait and see
Re: UKWA WEST ON FIRE by myright: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Source?

(1) (Reply)

Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo / Photos Of IPOB Unknown Gun Shot Dead In Anambra State / Tinubu Will Regret Dividing South & Fueling Hate Because Of Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.