Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo (1269 Views)

Video: ISWAP Flogged Remaining Kaduna-abuja Kidnapped Passengers / 21 Die As Rival Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorist Groups Clash In Borno / ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
I swap terrorist met their waterloo after been on hot pursuit by the gallant Nigerian Army...
Kudus to the patriots

#DeathToTerrorist
#Terroriscide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwibsKS1kzM

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
What Waterloo is that..can't you see they were receiving fire from the terrorist?
Or can't you see they were taking cover under the RG? undecided

With what I saw there that's a poor job..

2 Likes

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Pierocash(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Where are the Iswap terrorists? Or you are just doing photo shoot like Abba Kyari

1 Like

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Man I salute your doggedeness
#No inch of Nigerian land for terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by MonkeyMods(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
This video is nothing short of a video game. COD is better off abeg

1 Like

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What Waterloo is that..can't you see they were receiving fire from the terrorist?
Or can't you see they were taking cover under the Humvee? undecided

Nope watch the video again
No Humvee for this video...
If you can understand Hausa, the commander of the APC can be heard shouting speedup!... Slowdown...to the driver to block the guntruck... Can also be heard saying shot him! Shot him!... At the end of the video, the APC hit the guntruck....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Terroriscide:

Nope watch the video again...
If you can understand Hausa, the commander of the APC was telling the driver to speedup to block the guntruck... He was then telling the gunner to shoot the terrorist... At the end of the video, the APC hit the guntruck....
Then how did the terrorist meet their Waterloo? undecided

1 Like

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pierocash:
Where are the Iswap terrorists? Or you are just doing photo shoot like Abba Kyari

What where they pursuing with the APC?
Oh i guess a bushmeat
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Maxymilliano(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Can we see the concluding part of the video to know what eventually happened

1 Like

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nice one from NA... They just need to keep wiping those bastards non-stop.

The fact that they blocked their truck with their armoured personal carrier shows how dedicated and rugged they are. May God bless and strengthen them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Theyve shot the terrorist before they hit the gun truck... Sir

It can be clearly seen in the video, its the APC thats pursuing the Hilux and not the other way round

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Loewe:
Nice one from NA... They just need to keep wiping those bastards non-stop.

The fact that they blocked their truck with their armoured personal carrier shows how dedicated and rugged they are. May God bless and strengthen them.
Yes of course.
I don't know why others are in pain here... Possibly traitors!

NO PEACE FOR TERRORIST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2022
Terroriscide:

It can be clearly seen in the video, its the APC thats pursuing the Hilux and not the other way round
Or maybe I have a problem with my eye.. undecided
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Can we see the concluding part of the video to know what eventually happened
I think you can do that without necessarily seeing the concluding part....

More wins oh compatriots, you risk your dear lives every day for us.... May your sacrifice never be forgotten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
Terroriscide:

Yes of course.
I[b] don't know why others are in pain here... Possibly traitors![/b]

NO PEACE FOR TERRORIST

Don't mind them, they think war is an action movie...
Seeing gallant men risking their lives to block a terrorist gun truck shows they are ready to lay down their lives, they didn't even mind getting injured or killed in the process. God bless them once again! My love for NA just increased!

Hopefully they will stop bullying civilians, that's their only bad side.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Or maybe I have a problem with my eye.. undecided

Or maybe you are talk about a different video

1 Like

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
Loewe:

Don't mind them, they think war is an action movie...
Seeing gallant men risking their lives to block a terrorist gun truck shows they are ready to lay down their lives, they didn't even mind getting injured or killed in the process. God bless them once again! My love for NA just increased!

Hopefully they will stop bullying civilians, that's their only bad side.
Yeah�
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Or can't you see they were taking cover under the RG? undecided

cheesy ma'am/Sir, you sure say you watch the video
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
RuMiRgO1stSon:

cheesy ma'am/Sir, you sure say you watch the video
What video..they were speaking some language..then there was some kinda smoke ahead of them..next thing they were screaming and taking their head down..

So where is the Waterloo cos I don't get.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What video..they were speaking some language..then there was some kinda smoke ahead of them..next thing they were screaming and taking their head down..

So where is the Waterloo cos I don't get.. undecided
Hmm my goodness
Oga abeg u no watch this vid... Shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Pierocash:
One of them x spotted.. cheesy
No cry ko cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
RuMiRgO1stSon:

Hmm my goodness
Oga abeg u no watch this vid... Shikena!
Do you want me to send a screenshot? undecided
Or you didn't view it to the end? undecided
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
Terroriscide:

The thing dey pain dem...
They this kinda news
Na ISWAP kill NA na that one dey wan glot over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
I will appreciate that
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you want me to send a screenshot? undecided
Or you didn't view it to the end? undecided
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by Terroriscide: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
RuMiRgO1stSon:
I will appreciate that
What does this look like?
I fail to see how the terrorist met their Waterloo.. undecided

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I fail to see how the terrorist met their Waterloo
.. undecided

Lol its because you refused to see it... cheesy
The billowing smoke is not wat they are pursuing.. But this gun truck...
Below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
RuMiRgO1stSon:

Lol its because you refused to see it... cheesy
The billowing smoke is not wat they are pursuing.. But this gun truck...
Below
Wtf...I missed that..was there really a moving vehicle there? shocked grin
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I fail to see how the terrorist met their Waterloo.. undecided
By the way that's a battlefield, that could have been another destroyed hardware... Obviously

1 Like

Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wtf...I missed that..was there really a moving vehicle there? shocked grin

Yes of course, thats the gun truck the commander was saying that they shall block and shot at it..
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
RuMiRgO1stSon:

By the way that's a battlefield, that could have been another destroyed hardware... Obviously
What's wrong with my eye?
How did I miss that tho? undecided cry cry cry cry
Re: Video; ISWAP Terrorist Met Their Waterloo by omenkaLives(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you a terrorist? Why do you seem butt hurt about the video?

See how all your veins for neck and temple dey show. You AfghanEasternis are something else.

Death to all terrorists and their supporters online and offline. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Things Tinubu Can Do To Win 2023 Elections / Rare Pictures Of Tinubu Urchins Eating Agbado (pics) / ‘’There’s Dignity In Labour’ — Peter Obi Fires Back At Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.