Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) (30159 Views)

Hoodlums Dislodge Endsars Protesters, Take Over Protest Ground in Alausa / Police Dislodge Armed Robbers In Anambra, Kill One (Graphic Photos) / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
You can only kill the dreamers ...but the dream will never die

The land of the rising sun is beaming with Glory!!!!!!!!

I pity your gullibility and myopicism.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Kfed4ril:

What is the name ?
I'm sorry but for security reasons, I don't think I can disclose that here.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by emmatex2020: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Don`t spare any terrorist from south east. God bless our gallant men.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by bmdmix11: 9:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

He's not obviously

i dey think am too, else he won't b saying all that
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Slurity(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2022
od501:

Since the Nigerian government have been killing the dreamers since 1967, shey the dream has ended over 50 years later?
Has the dream been achieved?
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Apili: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol I swear
inderhappy:
Lolzz.....when it looks like they're only collecting tolls on the eastern road they'll collect nonsense weapons and add biafra flag to it.

But when they finally see unknown gunmen zoom they bolt...... it's only the gullible that'll believe this one
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Lilu
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by khalids: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Quite interesting.....shotguns with AK47 bullets....
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by danuzochukwu: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
That's good, those criminals disturbing the peace, of my once peaceful and livable southeast will be crushed by the grace of God.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2022
The "struggle" has metamorphosed to criminal gangs everywhere in the east. It's unfortunate that some people don't yet know that the game is over and that what is now on ground are armed criminals. That's why they don't attack the bandits in the forest anymore because it won't yield them money. They are now killing their fellow Igbos in police, politics, traders, etc.

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by MrNice04(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Endsars protest started in lagos. A protester was killed in lagos, how many police station and policemen did they kill in South West?

But since then, IPOB have been killing police and burning police station in the east. And you brag that you are bold.

Fulani attacked both SW and SE, the yoruba formed Amotekun and backed them by law.

You gathered criminals from everywhere, armed them without any law, to provide security.

When they kill police you claim its DSS, when police kill them, you claim they are innocent Igbo's.

How many more igbo lives and properties will be destroyed because of your foolish pride?

The SS kanu told you he rejected Biafra with 5 states for, are not joining you in your foolishness.

You might think you are bold and courageous, but the entire nation sees you as foolish.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:
Good one our gallant men , kill all Ipob terrorists disturbing the peace of ụmụ igbo. After the slaughter they rushed with a propaganda that army killed vigilantes because they couldn't bear the pain,but here is a pics of ESN on parade and same uniforms are the ones the dead terrorists are wearing , kudos to Chinasa Nworu grin cheesy grin

Oga shot ur mouth and stop talking trash.. the police cloth there is as clean as mint. Be constructive with good points not talkin like a mad man on the street.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2022
MrNice04:
Endsars protest started in lagos. A protester was killed in lagos, how many police station and policemen did they kill in South West?

But since then, IPOB have been killing police and burning police station in the east. And you brag that you are bold.

Fulani attacked both SW and SE, the yoruba formed Amotekun and backed them by law.
arrested Killer herdsmen

You gathered criminals from everywhere, armed them without any law, to provide security.

When they kill police you claim its DSS, when police kill them, you claim they are innocent Igbo's.

How many more igbo lives and properties will be destroyed because of your foolish pride?

The SS kanu told you he rejected Biafra with 5 states for, are not joining you in your foolishness.

You might think you are bold and courageous, but the entire nation sees you as foolish.
I don't like quoting men like you but let me just ask
How many times have you heard that Ebubeagu backed by the law arrested Killer
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Dedemworld:

Be fooling urself till ur brothers kpai finish, when ur own blood brother will die, that's how they will add flag to it. Brainwashed mugu

Do you still have any brother left? If yes then they'll all die one by one.....ezi
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by resourcedude: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2022
kingthreat:
A once peaceful East has now become Borno loading

Afonjo. the crisis will go with Buharia!
we are not kids!
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Myexdisturbs: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Oga shot ur mouth and stop talking trash.. the police cloth there is as clean as mint. Be constructive with good points not talkin like a mad man on the street.
Get lost terrorist, ala igbo is known for peace . Ndi Igbo chọrọ Udo , anyị achọghị agha. If you love terrorists go up north

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
You can only kill the dreamers ...but the dream will never die

The land of the rising sun is beaming with Glory!!!!!!!!
That beam of glory kill you there, i m beginning to hate anyone encouraging this criminals called IPOB
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Your mama and papa na fool them be.

See this animal. Your papa dey drink kerosene, your mama dey beg for 500 Naira. Poverty don finish una life.
Foolish bastard, UGM and ESN go enter una family.

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by goodheart01: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2022
brainpulse:
Good one! Nigeria is winning, the infidels are dying.

That's good... But hope Nigeria is also winning the war in the North or are the bandits and terrorists still killing and chasing after Naija army??
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by ajumma(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Cc
FamTomx2
after4

you this traitors
gutless, timid, yellow
& chickenhearted

are you still doubting the Nigerian Armed Forces ?
then your doubt will soon be clear.
make no mistake about it

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Chimookigwe: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I'm sorry but for security reasons, I don't think I can disclose that here.

You have been one of those fools supporting ipob in their madness. UGM and ESN will locate him.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by ajumma(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
goodheart01:

That's good... But hope Nigeria is also winning the war in the North or are the bandits and terrorists still killing and chasing after Naija army??

you must be dreaming..

how about this from the north

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2022
chatinent:
That jungle hat there, believe me, it is one soldier there that dropped his there to make it more implicating.

The soldier also killedva police officer and dropped his camo shirt too.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by goodheart01: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2022
ajumma:

you must be dreaming..

how about this from the north

Lol... The one wey managed to score against the terrorists?? How about the pictures of the massacres on the army camps, pictures or soldiers fleeing for their lives, pictures of bandits storming into a whole Defence academy to kill, pictures of the attack on the police academy and others. You're showing me a million in one picture... Mtcheeeew
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
resourcedude:

Afonjo. the crisis will go with Buharia!
we are not kids!

Wetin concern me. Just don't come to Lagos as refugees or IDP
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by perez100: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
But my question is, why no AK-47 in a place the military called a fortified camp? I see ESN and unknown gunmen going with AK-47. Anytime security kill we see pump action guns and no AK-47. So, people will begin to think that those alleged unknown gunmen and ESN attacking security agents could be snakes attacking fellow snakes .

The truth will soon come out.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by B2Bmen: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
kingthreat:
A once peaceful East has now become Borno loading
e no go ever be like bornu. This is not an extremist war, but a fight for justice and against injustice and inequality. Therefore your wish will never come true. However I don't support taking up arms against the government, the Bible admonished us to respect those who are in superior authority the government because it is God who allow them to be there.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
We left them cutlass n Dane gun to boast n burst their moral. Ndi anuofia.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Get lost terrorist, ala igbo is known for peace . Ndi Igbo chọrọ Udo , anyị achọghị agha. If you love terrorists go up north

If ipob win there struggle will u stay and accept there ideology or leave southeast?

Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
deepwater:
Abobi, you see the Mossberg Mariner 500 12gauge pistol grip pump

Sha Sha Ko Ko !!!

No be lie
I once have this model (semi automatic)
Is it lethal?
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by mediainc: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Death to all enemies of Nigeria, along with their supporters and families. Show no mercy to barbarians.
Re: Soldiers Dislodge IPOB/ESN Stronghold At Lilu Forest In Anambra State (Photos) by ajumma(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
goodheart01:

Lol... The one wey managed to score against the terrorists?? How about the pictures of the massacres on the army camps, pictures or soldiers fleeing for their lives, pictures of bandits storming into a whole Defence academy to kill, pictures of the attack on the police academy and others. You're showing me a million in one picture... Mtcheeeew

Certainly you can never win all battles
but truly the Armed Forces are winning the war.

Traitor like you are celebrating attack on security personnel
same you want protection from them..

Shame

Native Doctor & His Pregnant Wife Killed By Cameroonian Soldiers (Graphic) / Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / Sokoto Bandit, Ummaru Nagona, Shot Dead By Military