Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (13855 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by owellee: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
It baffles me when some people think they can speak for the whole country and entire ndi igbo in particular,i dont want to believe that an old man like Raph uwazurike will come so low to make a statement trying cause problem in this country,i am igbo,authentic one for that matter,uwazurike you speak for your self and your house hold,we do not believe in you,what do you know about the civil war,now you want to turn into a suicide bomber
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
owellee:

It baffles me when some people think they can speak for the whole country and entire ndi igbo in particular,i dont want to believe that an old man like Raph uwazurike will come so low to make a statement trying cause problem in this country,i am igbo,authentic one for that matter,uwazurike you speak for your self and your house hold,we do not believe in you,what do you know about the civil war,now you want to turn into a suicide bomber

Uwazuruike took over from ojuku and MASSOB represents and speaks for all ibos.better listen to the old dictators or you end up in hausaland if Nigeria finally splits.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Who would have thought that Eziachi is a financier of the terrorist organization Igbo Haram

Na wa o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You know what they say? One man's terrorist is another guy's freedom fighter.
Maybe I haven't mentioned it before, but I also gave my hard earned cash too to NADECO people in the 90s, in fact I was directly involve in the establishment of Radio Kudirat (You knew little about me) but I wasn't funding terrorist then? This was the time when many of you I am sure were matching in Abuja asking Abacha to rule till God's Kingdom comes.

MASSOB/Uwazuruike to you is a terrorist but to us Biafrans they are forces for emancipation of Biafra from the shackles of Nigeria, which many of you dreams about but are spinless to do anything about it.
Many of you want to leave the open prison called Nigeria but cannot do what it takes, because its not in your DNA to liberate self. I remembered that not too long ago, there was a long thread here calling for republic of southern Nigeria and you all where quite enthusiastic with many choosing the flags and capital, but today the same people are confusing themselves again.

1 Like

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Sigh. Ya'll are too high-strung and sensitive. Like I said, relax
dont worry! im ok here,never have anything in mind.i have been here for yrs but read more than write and i knw allmost all of ur charac. atimes it gives me real message of what is happening in my fathers land. you have try to be neutral atimes but for senator,blueto,that woman ! and millions of them have.they arent joking! when i mean no joke! no joke! if they got a good position in naija! then i pity my people cos the igbos will see somebody more wicked than hitler!
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

Maybe I haven't mentioned it before, but I also gave my hard earned cash too to NADECO people in the 90s, in fact I was directly involve in the establishment of Radio Kudirat (You knew little about me) but I wasn't funding terrorist then? This was the time when many of you I am sure were matching in Abuja asking Abacha to rule till God's Kingdom comes.

MASSOB/Uwazuruike to you is a terrorist but to us Biafrans they are forces for emancipation of Biafra from the shackles of Nigeria, which many of you dreams about but are spinless to do anything about it.
Many of you want to leave the open prison called Nigeria but cannot do what it takes, because its not in your DNA to liberate self. I remembered that not too long ago, there was a long thread here calling for republic of southern Nigeria and you all where quite enthusiastic with many choosing the flags and capital, but today the same people are confusing themselves again.

Heh. I guess you don't know me very well. . . I am no more interested in a Republic of Southern Nigeria than I am in Nigeria sef. Hausa and Igbo is the same to me, I don't much care for either (in a political sense, not an individual, personal one. Obviously I have no issue with some random dude I meet in the street somewhere.)

Regarding independence and such? If it can be done while placing my country on a firm financial footing, then I'd like to have it asap. However, it isn't quite clear that this is the case right now.

Moral of the story is, don't make assumptions about another man's motivations and goals. You are welcome to finance NADECO, Igbo Haram, or any other organization you like. Just don't be offended if anyone pokes fun at you doing so  grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

Ideologically,Ojuku and Uwa are not different from Osama bin laden or our almaijris up north because Bin laden was also canvassing for the emancipation of Afghanistan from US occupation.So they all belong to the class of terrorists.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
Yarobas r cowards. Remember igbos r been trained by d US in der army now in case if war breaks out in 2015 integration bt I dnt pray so. We gt odua economy, arewa economy. I think by then there might be politiical unrest in odua we might invade them and organise a peaceful election for  them.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
owellee:

By there fruit you shall know them.
The Igbo-Abuja has spoken, I wonder the last time you paid your town union levy. Uwazuruike is never speaking for you, he was rather speaking for Ndigbo and Biafra citizens and next time before you respond to anything, make sure you actually read it and not jumping the bandwagon.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
kcswat:

Yarobas r cowards. Remember igbos r been trained by d US in der army now in case if war breaks out in 2015 integration bt I dnt pray so. We gt odua economy, arewa economy. I think by then there might be politiical unrest in odua we might invade them and organise a peaceful election for  them.

Hehe. Try that, and we shall shed your blood in very large #s. It was only recently I learned that the chaos of the early 1960s in the Western Region was caused by Awusa and Eboe political meddlers. We have not yet exacted our vengeance for that.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ideologically,Ojuku and Uwa are not different from Osama bin laden or our almaijris up north because Bin laden was also canvassing for the emancipation of Afghanistan from US occupation.So they all belong to the class of terrorists.
You missed out members of Afenifere/NADECO, only yesterday Adebayo/Forensati was calling for the same things. Few years ago, Mandela, Sisulu, Mbeki Sr and others were also a terrorist too.
And don't think you knew what Osama Bin Laden wanted, better leave it if you don't.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe. Try that, and we shall shed your blood in very large #s. It was only recently I learned that the chaos of the early 1960s in the Western Region was caused by Awusa and Eboe political meddlers. We have not yet extracted our vengeance for that.

Count the "Eboe" out of your chaos. It was a Fulani known as Ahmadu Bello interfering with Western affairs.

An "Eboe" man won fairly the title of Premier of the Western region until that nasty carpet crossing incident. Couldn't be governed by an "Eboe" man no matter how intelligent he was?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
Unfortunately, the history books indict you as well. I will never forget. Hopefully I will have a chance before I die to pay you both back.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Chyz2: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Hehe. Try that, and we shall shed your blood in very large #s. It was only recently I learned that the chaos of the early 1960s in the Western Region was caused by Awusa and Eboe political meddlers. We have not yet exacted our vengeance for that.

Dumbest statement today. Tells you know nothing about nigeria.American boy.lol.

Igbo political meddlers? U kant be serious.Lmao.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Lucifa2015: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
Southerners = Swegbe

Persin dey pafuka, bomb dey blast, una dey say na joke, dese people sef!

Boko Haram dey come, make una dey watch, una yeye people! Wen Boko Haram dey bomb dem own people an dem no dey care, so na wetin una think go happen
when dem com down South, na so so corn beef go dey spray everywhere!

Stupid maggots! Nonsesnse.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by EzeUche1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
Chyz*:

Dumbest statement today. Tells you know nothing about nigeria.American boy.lol.

Igbo political meddlers? U kant be serious.Lmao.

No wonder his own people call him akata. grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
kcswat:

You chop shiit or you drink pisss.When ibo haram and boko haram finsing killing each other,yorubas will do what Awo did the last time,we will seize all your properties but your beautiful girls will be save while y'all agile men will become prisoners of war !
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Chyz2: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

No wonder his own people call him akata.

I'm glad he thinks we Igbos have the power to make his people kill each other ruthlessly. I guess him and his hausa brothers really do think we Igbos are supernatural. grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
EzeUche!:

No wonder his own people call him akata. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You chop shiit or you drink pisss.When ibo haram and boko haram finsing killing each other,yorubas will do what Awo did the last time,we will seize all your properties but your beautiful girls will be save while y'all agile men will become prisoners of war !
Forget the ethnic nonesense, but its on record that the first Nigeria suicide or attempted suicide bomber is a Yorubaman, who wanted to blow up a TV station last year but the bomb failed and he got burns instead.
What is his name? You should know.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You chop shiit or you drink pisss.When ibo haram and boko haram finsing killing each other,yorubas.we will do what Awo did the last time,we will seize all your properties but your beautifuldirty girls will be save while y'all agile men will become prisoners of war !
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
You can try to disassociate yourself from what happened shortly after independence. But like I said, the history books (some of which are written by 3rd parties unrelated to Nigeria) indict you as much as they do the Hausa. It is what it is.

Anyway, let me not bother derailing the thread on that topic.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Calculia: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Daft! I thought u developed some basic sense fro the last time i dealt with u, since common sense is not common. So u have the tenacity to mention wat Awo did. I pity u because the yorubas are obviously reaping that which dey sowed yesterday for today. Enjoy the bench and watch ballers, ball.  angry
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

You missed out members of Afenifere/NADECO, only yesterday Adebayo/Forensati was calling for the same things. Few years ago, Mandela, Sisulu, Mbeki Sr and others were also a terrorist too.
And don't think you knew what Osama Bin Laden wanted, better leave it if you don't.

Bin laden was a good man who wanted the best for his people but he took a wrong path and this is exactly what Uwazurke is doing and he will soon end up like Osama.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2011
southerners already fighting  sad sad sad when will this igbo yoruba end

so igbos and yorubas are fighting for the position of massob haram
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ektbear: 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

Alj Harem, Boko Haram is centered in Borno State. Why aren't you dealing with this problem in your homeland? grin
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

Alj Harem, Boko Haram is centered in Borno State. Why aren't you dealing with this problem in your homeland?  grin

lol, i do not stay in borno for now

i am in lagos   grin grin grin as i said i have not seen any boko haram

but now it looks like massob will join hopfully
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
ekt_bear:

You can try to disassociate yourself from what happened shortly after independence. But like I said, the history books (some of which are written by 3rd parties unrelated to Nigeria) indict you as much as they do the Hausa. It is what it is.

Anyway, let me not bother derailing the thread on that topic.
you and bluetooth already done that!  everybody is all joking
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2011
alj_harem:

It's ibo haram. . .only if ibo and hausa are competing for NIGERIA HARAM
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
Toaskarity:

you and bluetooth already done that!  everybody is all joking

thats the way forward my brother wink one nigeria

we are one people with different ideology thats all
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Bin laden was a good man who wanted the best for his people but he took a wrong path and this is exactly what Uwazurke is doing and he will soon end up like Osama.
Who are the Bin Laden people?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

It's ibo haram. . .only if ibo and hausa are competing for NIGERIA HARAM

u forgot about the first suide bomber in nigeria is a yoruba man shocked shocked shocked

keep decieving urself to think the SW is safe

tokyo and aulliary are killing oyo people in the hunderds

are they not worse than those bombers
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
Eziachi:

Who are the Bin Laden people?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

eziachi no kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you na, who else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Not Apologize To Saraki" - Ali Ndume, Suspended Lawmaker / APC Governors Back True Federalism, Restructuring / Nigerian Students Demand Arrest Of Kemi Adeosun Over NYSC Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.