Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,620 members, 7,865,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (13889 Views)

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… / MASSOB To Jonathan: Free Rev. King, 35 Others Before May 29 / Boko Haram: Uwazuruike Urges Igbo To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Tayokaye: 11:47am On Jun 21, 2011
Na whao ever1 is standing under d influence of democracy 2 4om grp & govt is calin dem 2 make peace w dem ds tin cannot stop lyk dis except tru force otherwise many group will stil emerge
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Eziachi: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Malam Eziachi, as long as you have not renounced your Nigerian citizenship, I'm afraid you are still a Nigerian, even if you do not have a Nigerian passport. Being one of those decorated biafran war veterans who had to run away along with Ojukwu and others, you are actually more Nigerian than most people. Your attrocities have been forgiven, just as Ojukwu and other biafran veterans of the civil war were forgiven. You may even be eligible for some benefits. No foreign government can protect you from Nigeria, when the Dikko treatment is metted out to you.

I know that you are still fighting the civil war in your head and one of your combat scenarios is to support MASSOB because you think they are fighting for the same thing you fought for during the civil war. I have great news for you, buddy, the freaking war was over some 40 years ago. You lost the war, move on.

@Ileke bebe-idi, what does Kim Kardashian  have to do with this topic? abi o ti mu wine cooler ti mo send si e ni?
Don't worry yourelf, its just that some of us tend to see beyond our toes. The fight for freedom never expires, its a life time things.
People like you are like rivers, that runs towards any direction it has been channelled. I like to be consistent, though the approach may change as the ause of times changes too but the destination will always remain the same.

I understood your sentiment as a Nigerian, where people had been brownbeat into follow-follow zombies who cannot stand for anything for even a months.

One day you shall thank the MASSOB people for liberating you northern masses from the clutches of your Emperors and allow the likes of Buhari to give you a good governance with or without oil SS/SE in your own self govern nation.

1 Like

Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by nduchucks: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2011
Malam Eziachi: Don't worry yourelf, its just that some of us tend to see beyond our toes.

One day you shall thank the MASSOB people for liberating you northern masses from the clutches of your Emperors and allow the likes of Buhari to give you a good governance with or without oil SS/SE in your own self govern nation.

Nwannem, Malam Eziachi, I'm not sure that you yourself see beyond your toes as you stated.  Why are we going to have any cause to thank MASSOB for liberating the Northern masses and allow the likes of Buhari to give us good governance? Have you quickly forgotten that it is the overwhelming support of your likes, other MASSOB members, and the rigging machinery of your region that prevented the very liberation which you now claim you people will be thanked for?

One thing is certain in my mind though, you will not support violence. That's a good thing. I hope you will categorically reject any suggestion that your MASSOB will be led into terrorist acts beyond those they've already perpetrated.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Se iwo wa le so yoruba to mi ni ? Anyways,O to ojo meta ? grin

Yes, ke!! Abi se iro ni mo n pa?
ojo meta pelu. bawo ni?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
Everyone is talking about no Ijaw and Igbo, but the Ijaw were the ones who crippled Biafra by cutting it off from the sea, how will you solve this problem?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ChinenyeN(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2011
ezeagu:

Everyone is talking about no Ijaw and Igbo, but the Ijaw were the ones who crippled Biafra by cutting it off from the sea, how will you solve this problem?
The way I see it, we have a number of options. We can play the rout of separate states/mutual interests, like in the days of the palm oil trade, after slavery was abolished, or we could actively dominate their in-state markets and tactfully/economically secure access to the sea, if access to the sea is that big of a deal, or, if worse comes to worse, either just kill them all off or just absorb them; no need to think long and hard about a solution to this 'problem'. I know the option I would choose though.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2011
ChinenyeN:

The way I see it, we have a number of options. We can play the rout of separate states/mutual interests, like in the days of the palm oil trade, after slavery was abolished, or we could actively dominate their in-state markets and tactfully/economically secure access to the sea, if access to the sea is that big of a deal, or, if worse comes to worse, either just kill them all off or just absorb them; no need to think long and hard about a solution to this 'problem'. I know the option I would choose though.

i love ur idea really wink
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
Posted by: ChinenyeN

All options would be on the table.
That is the Igbo way. cool
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by seanet02: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2011
ezeagu:

The sea they denied you is theirs not of Biafras.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
alj_harem

I see you were in awe of ndu_chucks because he demonstrated that he can speak Igbo and Yoruba. Why is that? It is no big deal. I can speak both (though I would not do so here because it is not necessary).
Personally, I suspect that ndu_chucks in not "working" alone. He is still a dan iska going about insulting people in their native languages. One of these days I will shock him with an Hausa proverb he has never heard in his entire life.  cool

FACT remains that no tribe in Nigeria can even dream of matching Ndigbo in terms of speaking other languages.

I have a cousin who speaks Kanuri better than the Shehu himself.  cool
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by seanet02: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
Onlytruth are you sure you can speak Yoruba? What about reverse Yoruba?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^

Let me shock you more.

The "best man" in my wedding was a Yoruba man. Cool dude. cool

You need to open your mind.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 8:48pm On Jun 21, 2011
Onlytruth:

alj_harem

I see you were in awe of ndu_chucks because he demonstrated that he can speak Igbo and Yoruba. Why is that? It is no big deal. I can speak both (though I would not do so here because it is not necessary).
Personally, I suspect that ndu_chucks in not "working" alone. He is still a dan iska going about insulting people in their native languages. One of these days I will shock him with an Hausa proverb he has never heard in his entire life.  cool

FACT remains that no tribe in Nigeria can even dream of matching Ndigbo in terms of speaking other languages.

I have a cousin who speaks Kanuri better than the Shehu himself.  cool

onlytruth i beg no kill pesin for here grin grin grin grin

unfortunately kanuri is now a dying grin language

evn i do not understand every word in it undecided

onlytruth, u can not speak hausa and yoruba

i beleive i am getting better in my igbo daily, but the yoruba is just too hard for me for now

although if desola or ileke-idi marries me, i would have to learn yoruba wink

brother how u dey and mumsi
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by seanet02: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2011
Will not bother to teach you reverse Yoruba. Meant for Yoruba security council only. Hope you understand. What is Oka, it has three meanings?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Onlytruth(m): 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
Posted by: alj_harem

onlytruth i beg no kill pesin for here

unfortunately kanuri is now a dying  language

evn i do not understand every word in it Undecided

onlytruth, u can not speak hausa and yoruba

i beleive i am getting better in my igbo daily, but the yoruba is just too hard for me for now

although if desola or ileke-idi marries me, i would have to learn yoruba

brother how u dey and mumsi

Why you never ask me about popsi? Why always mumsi?  undecided You no get papa?  

Yes I can speak both, but you would never understand the inner workings of my head. That is why you would never see me speak both here. I believe in the power of communication, both spoken and unspoken. I consider both languages the languages of my oppressors.  sad

They would be used ONLY WHEN AND WHERE NECESSARY.  cool
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: alj_harem

Why you never ask me about popsi? Why always mumsi?  undecided You no get papa?  

Yes I can speak both, but you would never understand the inner workings of my head. That is why you would never see me speak both here. I[b] believe in the power of communication, both spoken and unspoken. I consider both languages the languages of my oppressors.[/b]  sad

They would be used ONLY WHEN AND WHERE NECESSARY.  cool

ok how popsi too grin grin

c'mon onlytruth u don start again ooo angry wink no one be your oppressor brother. remember brother poverty and suffering has no ethnic group wink

ok speak hausa and yoruba here , make we here abi u just dey lie to us cheesy cheesy cheesy

onlytruth i dey wait
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
Onlytruth:

Posted by: ChinenyeN
That is the Igbo way. cool
i reckon her idea, just the best! cool
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ChinenyeN(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2011
Onlytruth:

That is the Igbo way.  cool
Of course, the options can all be on the table, but what I'm saying is that if I were charged with making a choice, I already know which one(s) I'd decide.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ezeagu(m): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Wow. shocked Some harsh choices. I'll chose absorption although that will take a long time. Maybe buy off the lands under Port Harcourt, there's hardly anything there and then Bonny. By the way this sounds a lot like a Palestinian-Israeli situation, even if it hasn't happened, yet.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ChinenyeN(m): 2:00am On Jun 22, 2011
We have only the Ijo to thank, because to be honest, it didn't have to be this way. It really didn't.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 2:03am On Jun 22, 2011
ChinenyeN:

We have only the Ijo to thank, because to be honest, it didn't have to be this way. It really didn't.

am loving the new chineyeN really smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

keep it up pls
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by ChinenyeN(m): 2:45am On Jun 22, 2011
Alj_Harem, there's nothing new about me.
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by aljharem3: 3:11am On Jun 22, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Alj_Harem, there's something new about me.

keep it up wink
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by Gbenge77(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2011
Isn't that a shame?
Re: Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram by lagoshost(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2011
Just passing. I am going to webhosting section.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Planned To Make Vehicles Run On Gas – Obasanjo / I Joined APC To Help FG Fight Corruption, Says Akpabio / Boko-Haram Training Camps Found In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.