Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal (4519 Views)

Abia Speaker Commissions Bakery, Urges Abia People To Patronize Their Own / Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country / Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Metrix147: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Member representing Bende Federal Constituency and Spokesperson of the House of Representatives, Rep. Benjamin Kalu has called on members and leaders of All Progressive Congress in Abia State to reunite for a common purpose as 2023 elections beckons.

The lawmaker stated this when he featured on his weekly radio programme, The Ben Kalu’s Mandate, streamed live on ABN TV and Radio simultaneously.

Speaking on the current issues within the party in the state, the Reps Spokesperson highlighted that the strength of the party is in its unity, noting that there will be no victory in an atmosphere of disunity.

He said, "As of today, If Abia APC wants to win the government House in Abia State, it’s not in the shape and form that we are going about it, and this is the truth. The national body has seen it and this is why they have set up the reconciliation committee to look into the issues concerning it. However, this committee met in Abuja a few days ago, unfortunately, I could not join them but I heard they met and it was not attended by parties who should attend instead letters were sent in place of physical presence.

"The tone of the letters I have been reading online, I’m not sure if they are actually from the right source but if they are then we are truly deceiving ourselves. In the sense that we need people to win elections.

"When we came on board in 2015, there was a new energy in the party. Nobody is taking any glory but people worked very hard to reposition the party, If politics is about the people, we should not be anti-reconciliation because no one man can do it alone. If you think you’re powerful, and you can do it alone, you will fail. It is only wise to have people come together, sit and deliberate on the way to move the party forward.

"I do not believe in or belong to factions. We are one family but I will only respect and recognize my efforts towards building a stronger party in my federal constituency and the state in general".

https://abntv.com.ng/2022/01/its-time-to-reunite-for-a-common-goal-rep-benjamin-kalu-urges-abia-apc-members-leaders/

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Sholtsss: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Kazeem47(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dem still dey follow APC for there?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by cosmatika(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dead on arrival
If you like contest under APC again, you ll fail.
Abians only voted you and OUK because of your personality and to see if APC will be gracious to Igbos a little, but we've seen that APC is worse than the devil who can never repeat.
Come 2023, you guys won't see any vote from us. If Uche Ogah and Otti likes let them waste their time in APC again, they'll lose.

Zombies are free to quote me

4 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Brendaniel: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
For a common goal- To Steal

3 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by obyrich(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
APGA should do quick and takeover the state.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Boogyman557: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by ZendayaColeman(f): 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Let the them start killing themselves. Very useless set of evil people
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Starseed(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wait oo.. And this rubbish made FP?.

Brought in dead (BID)
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by funnyDM: 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
What is this one saying?

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kazeem47:

We in Abia North dey follow o.
My House Rep is APC and Senator OUK is APC too though I never join.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by WillyDave: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

Anybody or any party to end T.A Orji/Ikpeazu/PDP wickedness on Abians is highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
WillyDave:

Anybody or any party to end T.A Orji/Ikpeazu/PDP wickedness on Abians is highly welcome.

We are working towards that.
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Jostoman: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
cosmatika:
Dead on arrival
Abians only voted you and OUK because of your personality and to see if APC will be gracious to Igbos a little, but we've seen that APC is worse than the devil who can never repeat.
Come 2023, you guys won't see any vote from us. If Uche Ogah and Otti likes let them waste their time in APC again, they'll lose.

even the one they carry another person mandate give for IMO STATE misused the opportunity look at the way he is killing innocent IMO STATE youth all in the name of fighting IPOB and ESN guys.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ddigit: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

Exactly, the entire ABIA NORTH na APC
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ddigit:

Exactly, the entire ABIA NORTH na APC

Na so we can't continue taking shit from Abia PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Shetemi12(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
K
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kazeem47:

No mind am. Naa him and his uncle Orji Uzor Kalu dey for that party so
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
cosmatika:
Dead on arrival

Did Bende people really dis vote for this guy sef? Or naa rigging dem rig election.This Ben Kalu that is always lamenting about inadequate allowances. He even said that the late Ossy death was due to financial pressure
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

And wetin unaa don gain inside am?
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

We are working towards that.

You sef know say e no possible. The bende wey unaa even see naa rigging
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

Na so we can't continue taking shit from Abia PDP.

Abeg make unaa no make noise. Unaa think say we go stay wait make unaa carry land for abia state dey go give fulani just as OUK did? That disgrace unaa jam for aba go see reach unaa domot
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

And wetin unaa don gain inside am?

Hon.Ben Kalu and Senator OUK are doing better than former PDP Nnenna Ukeje and senator Mao Ohuabunwa respectively.
Both Ben Kalu and OUK are attracting projects to their constituencies left and right.We are happy with their performance so far.
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Abeg make unaa no make noise. Unaa think say we go stay wait make unaa carry land for abia state dey go give fulani just as OUK did? That disgrace unaa jam for aba go see reach unaa domot

This your Fulani scaremongering is stale already.We need development in Abia state and PDP have been tested for 24 years and found to be failures and dangerous looters of public treasury in Abia state.
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

This your Fulani scaremongering is stale already.We need development in Abia state and PDP have been tested for 24 years and found to be failures and dangerous looters of public treasury in Abia state.

No need to even argue . We all kjow APC has no base in abia state even after they ve given your OUK mandate to recruit people into the party or risk returning to his prison vest
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

You sef know say e no possible. The bende wey unaa even see naa rigging

No be rigging o.PDP has failed woefully.
We can't continue with Ikpeazu type of governor again.
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

No need to even argue . We all kjow APC has no base in abia state even after they ve given your OUK mandate to recruit people into the party or risk returning to his prison vest

Which side are you from in Abia state?
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

Hon.Ben Kalu and Senator OUK are doing better than former PDP Nnenna Ukeje and senator Mao Ohuabunwa respectively.
Both Ben Kalu and OUK are attracting projects to their constituencies left and right.We are happy with their performance so far.

Which project? I have always said it abia state especially bende, abia and umuahia are just filled with myopic citizens ... See you talking of projects in bende.. unaa shame dey shame me.. unaa no see unaa mate for ohafia and abiriba ?

Abia state is simply a reflection of how myopic the citizens are... very hungry and tattered things waiting from crumbs from their slave masters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi's Mock Ministerial Nomination List Trends Online / Power Outage Forces Flight Diversion / Debo Adegbile: A Legal Giant In The Making - Defending the Voting Rights Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.