Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal (4534 Views)

Abia Speaker Commissions Bakery, Urges Abia People To Patronize Their Own / Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country / Abia 2019: Kalu Urges Abia People To Vote Out Gov. Ikpeazu, Sen. Abaribe, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

Which side are you from in Abia state?

I m from bende
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ojiofor:

No be rigging o.PDP has failed woefully.
We can't continue with Ikpeazu type of governor again.

Oga all of unaa naa the same. Very myopic .. From the so called projects one can tell the type of leaders the citizens have got.. Bende is a bunch of disgrace...

Sorry you guys will always settle for trash cos you see that as something big
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Which project? I have always said it abia state especially bende, abia and umuahia are just filled with myopic citizens ... See you talking of projects in bende.. unaa shame dey shame me.. unaa no see unaa mate for ohafia and abiriba ?

Abia state is simply a reflection of how myopic the citizens are... very hungry and tattered things waiting from crumbs from their slave masters

Who are doing the projects in Ohafia and Abriba?Btw is those places not part of Abia North?
Are you normal?My friend carry your hate politics go else where ı dont have your time.
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Ojiofor: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

I m from bende

Akuko,isi eleghi la Bende?
Re: Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
PDP in that state is truly a mess but the thought of using APC to take over from them where OUK,the originator of Abia problems and occultic godfatherism trend,spearheads the move, is the real issue. It is like removing shit with same shit. Unless the other faction of APC headed by one Ikechi Emenike that presently gets the cabal support can do that or better still a neutral person from APGA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Started Lagos Belongs To Igbos Has Been Exposed As Tinubu Supporter(Pix) / Mbah Signs ₦‎521.5 Billion Enugu 2024 Budget Into Law / Enugu Government Is Turning Enugu Into A New Generation City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.