Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) (50615 Views)

"Discover Nigeria": Buhari Unveils World’s Largest Pictorial Book / Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Harrisonwo(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
This CBN GOVERNOR always displays this apprenticeship and servant-like looks.
Is the CBN his last hope in Life?
If so he has achieved a lot.
So why always display this fearful image?
Can someone like him look into the president's eyes and tell him of impending economic danger?
Between him and PMB who's more of a servant to the people? Between him and PMB who is more well-read & knowledgeable?
Who did Nigerians elect to serve them?
He should wake up!
He Annoys me!

He understands the language your president speaks.
Kiss his a$$ (and those around him) and feed him with what he wants to hear and keep your job. Fortunately, he's not under any minister of not.

What this country needs are heads of MDA who can tell the president plainly when his steps are in the wrong and not twist any to suit.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by GistFullGround: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
What about rain?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by lesson44: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Osagyefo98:
God bless President Buhari.

If not for the arrival of Buhari in 2015 , Goodluck Jonathan and his colony of Industrial looters would have nailed this country Nigeria on a hanging pendulum.

But there is a Sense that the God we worship never sleeps. With collective efforts of Nigerians in 2015 he was booted out as a pariah.
How much money did you receive to put out the propaganda?
Are you seriously saying Nigeria and Nigerian are better off under Buhari?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by CSTRR: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
I like Twitter.
Nigerians there saw the gimmick for what it was.

You gathered rice from Farmers all over the country, built a pyramid of rice where half of the structure is wood, and then believe you have done something great. angry

The cost of rice is still astronomically high.

Instead of these idiots to work and make rice abundant beyond propaganda so that it can atleast get back to 2014 prices of 8,000 naira.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Yadid(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Those who know the kind of stunt Amosun pulled in Ogun state with this kind of thing during Buhari's first term will be cautious in believing those are really rice pyramids. Plenty sand bags covered with some bags of rice.

The next few days will tell. If rice becomes cheap, then it is real. If not, it's another scam.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by CSTRR: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
APC is a curse, truly.

These guys are prehistoric.
I can't hire someone like buhari to be my gateman.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Kingof2nations(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Elections Rice fully loaded
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by CSTRR: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yadid:
Those who know the kind of stunt Amosun pulled in Ogun state with this kind of thing during Buhari's first term will be cautious in believing those are really rice pyramids. Plenty sand bags covered with some bags of rice.

The next few days will tell. If rice becomes cheap, then it is real. If not, it's another scam.
You actually think this is a proof of abundant rice?
With everything you have seen under buhari in the past 7 years, is not enough to know this is an abokiii level scam.

Half of that pyramid is wood.

It's like when one of those northern governors share shoemaker boxes or wheel barrows to their people and call it empowerment.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rice pyramid?Wahala for 3rd region region
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Exceed15: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Osagyefo98:

If not for the arrival of Buhari in 2015 , Goodluck Jonathan and his colony of Industrial looters would have nailed this country Nigeria on a hanging pendulum.

But there is a Sense that the God we worship never sleeps. With collective efforts of Nigerians in 2015 he was booted out as a pariah.

Pdp rule was heaven earth compared to now where people are committing suicide due to unbearable hardship. Insurgent/ bandits/kiiller herdsmen on killing spree

May the kind of blessing Buhari deserve be your your portion.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by tit(f): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Make them cook the rice share for we poor peoples
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Iamolukorede(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yeah, you can say it is a laudable achievement but I dis agree with my position that this led administration are all colossal failures at all departments of the Nigeria economy.

You write asif you are not living in the same country, over 100 of pple are against the celebration of rice pyramids, a show of disgust and shame. But you are here celebrating your leadership mediocrity and lackluster in leading this nation through a progressive path.

Lemme ask you, what will make the youth return to farming ?, Answer that and you have solutions to Agricultural problem. Look, this show of shame is not necessary atall in this era when in saner climes creativity is their hallmark.

What can make me laud this administration with their 7 years In power and still counting without no pointer of an actual positive implementation is if they can give Nigerian power, I mean electricity supply. This alone, if you are educated you know what this can archive in a country like Nigeria for now and how it will boost agric economics in the country.

I can tell you for free, the structure this led administration is running with Thier sister's, and principals in politics is bad. However, nothing new you bring into that structure that will survive or withstand the test of time because the foundation is already truncated.

Putting out photos of rice pyramids to justify what not is just a total rubbish. Did you see the commissioning of a 8lanes overhead bridge in Dubai jus two day ago, did you notice the longest bridge in the world made of glass, to be open by the Japanese government et al. Infact, this are jus mere important infrastructural build up not all in total and one somebody is here jubilating over rice pyramids.

You really need to do and think better and I don't fault your position either.

quote author=PrinceMajestic post=109481906]I expect everyone reasonable person to commend this and seek for more agricultural programmes to be launched Nationwide that will boost our Agricultural sector to the once prestigious position it once was. But No, as chronic IDIOTS every update from govt whether is good or bad,you want to go negative and condemn every time, probably because your life is already a condemned one so meaningful developments make you sad. This is very much a good development, we need Nigeria to return to days of rice pyramids, groundnut pyramids, cocoa, sisal, latex pyramids and all pyramids of Agricultural products to boost the Agricultural sector meanwhile I hope FG also initiate programmes to boost the Animal production aspect with major concentration on smaller ruminants like sheeps and goats, micro livestock production like rabbits, guinea pigs etc also govt should train Agricultural graduate youths on incubation machines and candling machine so that we don't have only incubated chicken eggs available but we should also think of incubated turkey eggs, quail, Ducks and other pheasants common in our Nigerian locality. Good one, we hope for more Agricultural achievements, God bless Agriculture, God bless those of us wise enough to study it and it's related courses, God bless our leaders and Nigeria[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by askolly(m): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
But rice is 30k nw
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by askolly(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Can someone please tell me achievement of this Buharis Administration

Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by penceman(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Really president buhari did not meet expectations and his regime witness aggravated poverty.
But as an individual I David will say may the Gods bless this man buhari, he has meet many at their point of need and he showed that an angel while absent in many churches can live in aso rock.
How many Christians have benefitted from the sons of Baal meaning RCCG and Winners? On my own evidence the occultic people I know closely are the ones send their kids to covenant university and reedemers. I have learnt some thing from this disparities.
May God open our eyes to see Jesus witted on the throne.
Sons of Baal will all soon expire and go away into inexistence and the strangers will inherit all the loot they amass in church hill.
I don't remember seeing an imam on private jet and I realise that even Jesus trekked on foot. who then are these sons of Baal on private jet? Demons in human bodies here to lead us astray but they can't pretend
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by ajl: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
Other countries are trying to colonize Mars, this country is celebrating trash.

grin grin grin

Na so ancient Egyptians take build pyramids o... before they come dominate the world. We, their descendants here in Africa are following our ancestors foot steps. But we used rice sacs since those 2 tons limestone blocks too heavy. So, Europeans don't have to wonder how the pyramids in Egypt were build. The answer dey for Abuja. grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Arewagang: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1500650140318084&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298794725614391&id=100064515979967

Countries are celebrating breakthroughs in technological advancement, vibrant economy and some dunce gathered in a place to take photographs as they celebrate mediocrity in HD
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Iamolukorede:
Yeah, you can say it is a laudable achievement but I dis agree with my position that this led administration are all colossal failures at all departments of the Nigeria economy.

You write asif you are not living in the same country, over 100 of pple are against the celebration of rice pyramids, a show of disgust and shame. But you are here celebrating your leadership mediocrity and lackluster in leading this nation through a progressive path.

Lemme ask you, what will make the youth return to farming ?, Answer that and you have solutions to Agricultural problem. Look, this show of shame is not necessary atall in this era when in saner climes creativity is their hallmark.

What can make me laud this administration with their 7 years In power and still counting without no pointer of an actual positive implementation is if they can give Nigerian power, I mean electricity supply. This alone, if you are educated you know what this can archive in a country like Nigeria for now and how it will boost agric economics in the country.

I can tell you for free, the structure this led administration is running with Thier sister's, and principals in politics is bad. However, nothing new you bring into that structure that will survive or withstand the test of time because the foundation is already truncated.

Putting out photos of rice pyramids to justify what not is just a total rubbish. Did you see the commissioning of a 8lanes overhead bridge in Dubai jus two day ago, did you notice the longest bridge in the world made of glass, to be open by the Japanese government et al. Infact, this are jus mere important infrastructural build up not all in total and one somebody is here jubilating over rice pyramids.

You really need to do and think better and I don't fault your position either.
I don't condemn your position either, all sensible people know the govt has failed us, but any positive development no matter how small should be commended especially when it's agriculture, I also wish the developments were infrastructural but you see Agricultural development? Is one of the best thing that can happen to Nigeria, I commend him for his Agricultural initiatives and the Agricultural livestock programme he launched in Daura katsina state, I wish more Agric programmes are initiated because they are useful to Agric professionals even though they may not be useful or important to you. On electricity we hope it is given to us at maximum however electricity supply no doubt has improved compared to how it was in previous govts.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by shedy03(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
johnmartus:
Non this is a talk and do president not the one that went to plant cassava with 50b dollar that not yield any results.

Nigeria past leaders really messed up with Nigerians.
At least food was available then and the masses could afford it.
So many masses have lost their lives under APC leadership as a result of poverty and starvation. Audio rice, how many Nigerians can afford to buy?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by bxcode(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
This is appalling, suboptimal and ridiculous. This is what a whole president of the largest black nation on earth is celebrating and launching, a country as blessed as UAE and other oil rich nations.
Put this up within the global scheme of things and it will show you how backward we are.
Rice pyramid in 21st century!!!!
Pharaoh will be amused wherever he is right now. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by fineboynl(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
That thing is on wooden construction. There is no rice inside. It happen before in southwest.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by seunayantokun(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Should this be a job for the President of Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin
Food is Trash abi ?
Oyaa ! Show us your own food surfficency cool
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Topend: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Which rice pyramid,evaluate this picture your self. I have said it that this country is a joke

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
seunayantokun:
Should this be a job for the President of Nigeria?
Yes ! Because he approved the huge loans given to the Farmers. cool
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by goodheart01: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Since u claim and say Buhari's regime is okay, I pray that may your life and finance be like the economy of Nigeria. May your family members and loved ones experience the wonderful experiences Nigerians are passing through now. May your life have the same worth with the lives of those who are enjoying in the grave due to terrorism and banditry. Amen!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Iamolukorede(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Agriculture is still yet to be the best thing that could have happened to Nigerians.

Look, I go to the market myself to buy stuff sometimes and we know the price of this items, who knows we might wake up tomao and boom the price of garri as skyrocketed. A country without balance trade.

Have lived, in SA (quanteng), Germany ( Luxembourg) and Abu Dhabi in UAE .. in places like this for the past 2decades the price of can pepsi or any carbonated drinks are thesame. Plis, how do you think they archive that?, And yet you did not answer my questions, what will make youths return to farming ?..

You said electricity supply as bettered, I did agree even tho I power my house by solar, waiting on this government is like wasting your life away.

PrinceMajestic:
I don't condemn your position either, all sensible people know the govt has failed us, but any positive development no matter how small should be commended especially when it's agriculture, I also wish the developments were infrastructural but you see Agricultural development? Is one of the best thing that can happen to Nigeria, I commend him for his Agricultural initiatives and the Agricultural livestock programme he launched in Daura katsina state, I wish more Agric programmes are initiated because they are useful to Agric professionals even though they may not be useful or important to you. On electricity we hope it is given to us at maximum however electricity supply no doubt has improved compared to how it was in previous govts.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by goodheart01: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sundaypaul12345:
grin wow!!! What an achievement for bubu and his Bmc crew grin

Should I inform of this achievement?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Topend:
Which rice pyramid,evaluate this picture your self
If there was something like that at the Abuja Rice Peramid , Sahara Reporters would have gone on top of the world to expose it ! But the Abuja Rice Peramid was done in the open ! People witness it from beginning to the end grin grin grin
Besid it was Cash Loan repayment by Produce cool
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by pquaver(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:
cool

This people are jobless sha!!

So one of Buhari's special advisers in his wisdom put together this nonsense

Not only did they collect bags of rice from farmers in different states to transport to Abuja, they built a pyramid only for Buhari to snap a picture and speak for less than 30 min

Same rice u have been asking how much? Is coming in quantum now and u r crying grin
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) by Iamolukorede(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ha ha,be claming down now.. why shooting at him in such manner. He opened a position,to sweet talk is bootlickers ..

Just open your submissions and give him reasons for saying nonsense ..

Plis,this leaders are all monumental failures we know that and it is an agenda by them to keep the citizens in abject poverty and you know their bootlickers are everywhere ..

goodheart01:

Since u claim and say Buhari's regime is okay, I pray that may your life and finance be like the economy of Nigeria. May your family members and loved ones experience the wonderful experiences Nigerians are passing through now. May your life have the same worth with the lives of those who are enjoying in the grave due to terrorism and banditry. Amen!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC To Conduct Supplementary Presidential Election On March 9 / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits / Six Private Jets Land In Anambra International Airport For A Burial in Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.