Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. (988 Views)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer of the Year 2021 Award.
I will suggest Fifa to scrap this World Footballer of the Year Award, how can Lewandowski that did not do well with his country (Poland) in Euro 2021 and also struggling to qualify for 2022 World Cup coming up in Qatar in few months.
Lewandowski performed very well in club level and no doubt about it but not in Country/International level which Fifa is the only Regulator, this means that Fifa will not select world best from world cup performance but only club performance this year.

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Zionzoom(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oga rest!!
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by beeblack: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Ogmarley34(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rubbish talk angry
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Kingcalls: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
He wants them to give the one goal farmer's league fraud grin

1 Like

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by paulolee(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2022
messi already gat d ballon b dts wat matters most, e good as dm gv lewa dis wan to reward his brilliance..

1 Like

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by paulolee(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:
He wants them to give the one goal farmer's league fraud grin
he is topping his league with his one goal n would endup winning domestic cups.. ur man wey dey score goals n topping epl charts with goals still dey outside top4 n i still de reason anoda trophiless season for am...common wolves dey win united for old trafford n na ur man captain o....ghosted as usual

2 Likes

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Kingcalls: 8:52am On Jan 19, 2022
paulolee:

he is topping his league with his one goal n would endup winning domestic cups.. ur man wey dey score goals n topping epl charts with goals still dey outside top4 n i still de reason anoda trophiless season for am...common wolves dey win united for old trafford n na ur man captain o....ghosted as usual

U are even make it worse for him...it simply shows he is not needed in the team and has no impact in the team ... he has contributed nothing...he is no different from hazard in Madrid...that one too go say he is topping the league...

At least Ronaldo is contributing to his team...despite playing in the toughest league and playing for a team that is not top 4 or have not won the league in 9 yrs.... ur fraud ran to cultivate as them relegate Eibar, he ran to the land of Eibars but is disappointing his deluded fans grin

2 Likes

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by paulolee(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are even make it worse for him...it simply shows he is not needed in the team and has no impact in the team ... he has contributed nothing...he is no different from hazard in Madrid...that one too go say he is topping the league...

At least Ronaldo is contributing to his team...despite playing in the toughest league and playing for a team that is not top 4 or have not won the league in 9 yrs.... ur fraud ran to cultivate as them relegate Eibar, he ran to the land of Eibars but is disappointing his deluded fans grin
u talk too much with dark sentiments...so leo is only playing d league abi??
wat happened to his 5 goals in UCL?? abi u no see his beautiful solo goal against ur king city dt won him the goal of the group stage?
DTS d same city dt ur man ghosted against all tru.n city trashed dm without substitute all 90 mins o..
messi scored against city n Scoring for fun in UCL bt u no de see dt wan, na him performance for "farmers" league naim de ur head..
just continue....season go end n i go remind u

1 Like

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Kingcalls: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
paulolee:

u talk too much with dark sentiments...so leo is only playing d league abi??
wat happened to his 5 goals in UCL?? abi u no see his beautiful solo goal against ur king city dt won him the goal of the group stage?
DTS d same city dt ur man ghosted against all tru.n city trashed dm without substitute all 90 mins o..
messi scored against city n Scoring for fun in UCL bt u no de see dt wan, na him performance for "farmers" league naim de ur head..
just continue....season go end n i go remind u

I hv always said u are deluded...which solo goal did he score ?? How many people did he dribble ...u guys keep on overhyping the dude... or do u think we don't hv tv ... man city went all out cos the were a goal down... they lost possession about 40/45 meters to the post... messi collected the ball ran past Rodriguez alone cos it was 2 against 2 , passed the ball to mbappe, mbappes movement drew Diaz out of the way and he back hilled it to Messi who hit a one time shot...how was that a solo goal... if u don't know the meaning of a solo goal...its running past about 3 to 4 defenders alone with no assist with only the keeper to beat and then u score

Messi that the ref was even more active than him in the second leg... what did messi play in the second leg at City... he was no different from the players in the stands ... ghosted in both legs despite playing for psg... and u hv the guts to say Ronaldo ghosted

2 Likes

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by paulolee(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

I hv always said u are deluded...which solo goal did he score ?? How many people did he dribble ...u guys keep on overhyping the dude... or do u think we don't hv tv ... man city went all out cos the were a goal down... they lost possession about 40/45 meters to the post... messi collected the ball ran past Rodriguez alone cos it was 2 against 2 , passed the ball to mbappe, mbappes movement drew Diaz out of the way and he back hilled it to Messi who hit a one time shot...how was that a solo goal... if u don't know the meaning of a solo goal...its running past about 3 to 4 defenders alone with no assist with only the keeper to beat and then u score

Messi that the ref was even more active than him in the second leg... what did messi play in the second leg at City... he was no different from the players in the stands ... ghosted in both legs despite playing for psg... and u hv the guts to say Ronaldo ghosted
ghosted in both legs bt scored a goal dt was named the best goal of the group stage..
ur cr7 dt was very active against city scored 5 goals abi??...i no get ur time abeeg

1 Like

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Kingcalls: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
paulolee:

ghosted in both legs bt scored a goal dt was named the best goal of the group stage..
ur cr7 dt was very active against city scored 5 goals abi??...i no get ur time abeeg

Hw u go get my time when u de yarn okpata ... admit it, Messi is a fraud... he has been exposed , coupled with his manipulative ways

2 Likes

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Mamuzo13(f): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed then this class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms addition to the group. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for exams and you have shaky foundation in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by paulolee(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Hw u go get my time when u de yarn okpata ... admit it, Messi is a fraud... he has been exposed , coupled with his manipulative ways
lolz....if season ends, we go see who DM go appreciate n who dm go discard like trash.. na anoda new challenge go end am....mk we wait n see
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Kingcalls: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
paulolee:

lolz....if season ends, we go see who DM go appreciate n who dm go discard like trash.. na anoda new challenge go end am....mk we wait n see

Just 4 months away...it starts with the champions league in February

1 Like

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fifa should be scrapped, how can they give special award to C.Ronald that have not played in World cup quarter final or Final, that means they rated C. Ronald above Lionel Messi that have played in a World cup final. Fifa Officials should be ashamed of themselves for allowing Ballon D'or to be more popular and recognized than Fifa World Best player, Ballon D'or that is organised by a private magazine company in France. Fifa should not exist anymore because they are no more World football governing body.

Kingcalls:

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Kingcalls: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Fifa should be scrapped, how can they give special award to C.Ronald that have not played in World cup quarter final or Final, that means they rated C. Ronald above Lionel Messi that have played in a World cup final. Fifa Officials should be ashamed of themselves for allowing Ballon D'or to be more popular and recognized than Fifa World Best player, Ballon D'or that is organised by a private magazine company in France. Fifa should not exist anymore because they are no more World football governing body.

All these children that just started watching football.... Ronaldo scored the winning penalty against England to send Portugal to the semis .... how many balon dor did de Lima and zidane win??

2 Likes

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
More reaction
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Kingcalls: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
More reaction

U expect people to react to ur foolish post .... they award the highest goal scorer in history of female football, no one complained ...they did same for male which Ronaldo got and u pained mofos start to w4nk

2 Likes

Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
You are a Taliban

Kingcalls:

U expect people to react to ur foolish post .... they award the highest goal scorer in history of female football, no one complained ...they did same for male which Ronaldo got and u pained mofos start to w4nk
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Sirchiboy: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
I will suggest Fifa to scrap this World Footballer of the Year Award, how can Lewandowski that did not do well with his country (Poland) in Euro 2021 and also struggling to qualify for 2022 World Cup coming up in Qatar in few months.
Lewandowski performed very well in club level and no doubt about it but not in Country/International level which Fifa is the only Regulator, this means that Fifa will not select world best from world cup performance but only club performance this year.
I need a bedsitter in Asaba
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Please call me
Sirchiboy:
I need a bedsitter in Asaba
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Sirchiboy: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Please call me
Your number
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Please check Nairaland properties
Sirchiboy:
Your number
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by Sirchiboy: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Please check Nairaland properties
Oga drop your number here
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please click on Properties now it's on front page
Sirchiboy:
Oga drop your number here
Re: World Best: Fifa Robbed Messi World Footballer Of The Year 2021 Award. by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Theo Walcott Still To Be Used By Eriksson In The World Cup! / Players That Come From A Disadvantage Countries / If You Love Chelsea Please Shout Hallelujah In This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.