Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post (38940 Views)

Louis Van Gaal: 'There Was A Deliberate Intention To Make Messi World Champion' / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Almiron: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
Lionel Messi’s World Cup victory post is now the most-liked Instagram post by a sportsperson in history

Lionel Messi has taken to Instagram for the first time since leading Argentina to World Cup glory in Qatar on Sunday.

The iconic forward finally emulated the success of Diego Maradona in 1986, by lifting football’s most coveted prize after arguably the most dramatic World Cup Final in history.

Lionel Messi’s Instagram caption.

“CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!,” posted the 35-year-old. “So many times I dreamed it, so much I wanted it that I still don’t fall, I can’t believe it…… Thank you so much to my family, to all who support me and also to all who believed in us.

“We prove once again that Argentinians when we fight together and united we are able to achieve what we aim.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmUv48DLvxd/?hl=en

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Givemehope(f): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Congratulations to Messi and the whole Argentina

256 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by longetivity(m): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ronaldo is still the GOAT

138 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Almiron: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
longetivity:
in your small mind, cry more

438 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Mentorkaryhm(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2022
Ronaldo in this shoe will definitely have 1billion likes. But nevertheless, kudos to Messi for that wonderful performances. Indeed, he is great footballer.
I will always be for C. Baba

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Almiron: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
Ronaldo in this shoe will definitely have 1billion likes. But nevertheless, kudos to Messi for that wonderful performances. Indeed, he is great footballer.
if wishes were horses ...fill in the gap

322 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Windscribe: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
1billion likes?

Instagram doesn't have 1billion users.

Pendulum fans sef.

308 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by JasonScoolari: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
longetivity:
This post is about Lionel Messi, but excruciating pains made you shift goalpost.

Testimony of Pains.

253 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by lordjosh(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2022

21 Likes

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by FoolishBoy419: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
The funny thing is that Messi didn't even need any international trophy to be better than Ronaldo. Any objective observer with more than basic knowledge of football wouldn't even compare the two. Ronaldo is (or was) a great finisher and that's where it ends. It's criminal that he's being compared to someone that creates magical chances, dribbles like an eel, consistently beats everyone in the assists department and still manages to score more goals than most strikers. And this has been going on for over a decade.

He's always been the best.

423 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by adioolayi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
Millions of likes less than 24hrs and now over 54Millions ...still counting..

Debate is over and thrown into the red sea forever..

Master his name... Lionel Andres Cuccittini Messi, first of his name...La Pulga Atomica ... Their goat's GOAT...Greatest of ALL

Footballer like no other.

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by candygist: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
longetivity:
Prove it to us

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by paulolee(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Finally he settled the GOAT debate
The worst is dt he said he wants to win more
Copa America is coming, he is still in ucl and the other goat is clubless, about going to Saudi n I heard he is still shedding tears whenever he sees Portugal jersey
I respect cr7 a lot and am happy for his consistency n hardwork because Dey were needed to push Messi to greatness
Same leo dt retired twice, had no hope for winking even a spoon after he lost 3 finals
Still came bk n won copa n the biggest worldcup dt he didn’t win in his prime
Truly, miracle no de tire Jesus

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by paulolee(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:
This wan de find likes instead of trophies
Messi won more ballon n de asked for international trophy
E won copa n 7th ballon n de asked for worldcup,
E won it and this joker de ask for billion likes?
I even heard one drunkard last nite saying mbappe on his prime was better than younger Messi
Now I believe wen alves once said fans have short memories
No player in the world can reach dt prime Lionel Messi dt once did 91 goals a year o

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by candygist: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mentorkaryhm:

If i go with what you just said. It means Ronaldo has more fans which means more money. So, why then is FIFA supporting Messi who has less fans to Ronaldo who have more fans according to you Ronaldo fans.

FIFA should be supporting the player with more fans and followers in other to make more money na.

I don't know if I'm making sense to you.

I will like to get your response.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Congratulations greatest.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Mentorkaryhm(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2022
candygist:

If i go with what you just said. It means Ronaldo has more fans which means more money. So, why then is FIFA supporting Messi who has less fans to Ronaldo who have more fans according to you Ronaldo fans.

FIFA should be supporting the player with more fans and followers in other to make more money na.

I don't know if I'm making sense to you.

I don’t know if u av been following the duo tussles since 2007, it was in this era they stopped 2nd and 3rd best world footballers. The then FIFA president made a statement that indicated his support for Messi against Ronaldo. And more so, Messi is FIFA’s golden boy and Ronaldo is people’s golden boy….

I will like to get your response.
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Windscribe:

1billion likes?

Instagram doesn't have 1billion users.

Pendulum fans sef.
…..
Bro, that’s hyperbole…… just to spice the statements

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by 2dominate: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
I don go like am e day 47 now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by ModCaller: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Instagram don rig am, abi?

They don dash am likes, abi?

Mtcheeew

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by BanyXchi: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Mbappe is the next legend.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by TheWordM: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2022
Understood.
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by adioolayi(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2022
This OP sef....you go say, "Over 54 Million likes and still counting".. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Their goat's GOAT ....Lionel Andres Cuccittini Messi, first of his name...La Pulga Atomica ... Greatest of ALL

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Reporting34(f): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2022
And so what
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Bigredmachine: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by flexyrule(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Lol
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by BigDawsNet: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2022
World best

4 Likes

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by FREEMADNESS: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2022
D
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Juanmike(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2022
Even Messi Don forget say him win world cup enough with all these masturbating...

4 Likes

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Yes o
Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by Bimffo(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2022
This thing go just dey pain Ronaldo.

All the recognition he had and wants is now Messi's own.

Ronaldo go just dey vex for where him dey.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post by ThierryJay: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2022
Lol, so the Goat has finally broken the egg grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Bekewei Is The Nigerian Spiderman! (Stunt Videos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli / Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.