Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) (51903 Views)

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) / Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
Lol some people this everything is ritual
That's how someone was asking me last week if I do ritual
Some People ehn
I just weak for Nigerians and rituals..pesin no fit make money make Dem no attach nonsense.. grin grin
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Davefed(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Being rich is good but being rich and respectful is our ultimate prayer.

Hello beautiful people... Hope you guys are having great day.. I want to bring this wonderful yummy data deal for you guys. We are bringing cheap data to your door steps MTN only for 2 weeks subscription. We have many packages which includes 500mb for 300n, 1gb for 600n. Bring it on�. Patronize a Nigerian student.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Solofresh2: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
They keep deceiving themselves that they prefer guys with 6packs, but secretly beg big boys with pot bellies like this to date/marry them.
Lol very confused gender
Just make money and the rest is history

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by dontbothermuch: 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
The big guys wey stop camera from videoing them get sense
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by DSoj(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is a Gov's aide o

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by West2019(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
see belle like my gate dog anus
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Money miss road. Tueeh!!
Stop posting this picture it's disgusting undecided

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Switruth: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mehn it’s truly a crime to be rich. Just start reading from the first comment down. All are filled with hatred and jealousy. Phew.

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by mozona(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Belle wey dey sag..

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
elotajohn1:
His body is irritating

No hatred!

I concur

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
I second your position. However, I taught they said this dude is rich and yet he can't handle is health properly, he looks dis organise and I can tell you for free many persons like him like that and believe it is money that make him looks so.

You know Nigerians can be funny with Thier accretion most time. Look, that guy is sick and not enjoyment, he is still young, I think that is why it is yet to tell seriously on him.

More, he doesn't have good friend, that should have advised him otherwise about is health.

quote author=A305 post=109507613]He has quite a lot of money but poor health. That fat stomach indicates high insulin and he is over working all his organs.

He wouldn't know this until it results to health complications sooner or later when he is aging. I can bet his current blood pressure is higher than 120 with that type of belly. [/quote]
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by generalwo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
And e dey owe somebody 700k, e no gree pay...
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by ayenale1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
They are drinking anyhow now...layer they Will be pleading for money that Nigerians4 should help them gather money for surgery...
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
motionarena:
he go still 4uck ur babe with that body sha

Just saying

Don't make generalizations please... Everyone's babe can't be like yours.

...Just saying!

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by JEFFREY150(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Brig. General Buba Marwa, I hope you & your boys are observing? Woe betides any bastard that cries witch-hunt or victimization when the fishing net of the NDLEA catches the mongrel.

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Buziness101: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oga go n pay your debt

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by mequz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Check out for amazing Couch at my furniture store or Whatsapp me 08066048836 l-shape sofas

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by seguno2: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
adefitim:
Money is good

When earned legitimately and all taxes paid

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buziness101:
Oga go n pay your debt
I was expecting something like this

That's why no one likes to be disgraced sha! No doubt he still have money than u i guess
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
DEBTOR...GO AND PAY THE 700K FOR THE JACKET.

AM VERY SURE HE IS STILL OWING THE PAINTER THAT PAINTED THE HOUSE.

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
MAKE I GO IM PAGE GO DRAG THIS STUPID SMALL BOY FOR THAT JACKET MONI LIKE BAG OF PURE WATER.

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by GreatrAnalyst: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Smartini:
Everyone complaining about his big belly and accusing him or rituals and drugs, yet you and your 6 packs/hunger-influenced abs is busy typing from your face-me-I-slap you room in Mushin grin grin grin grin

Put 100 ladies in front of him and you, and see how many women will go for him grin Poverty no dey shame you again?

Having access to even 1,000 ladies or being able to attract them for free can never be an achievement. Everyone who thinks right knows that such ladies who go for a man only because of the size of his pocket are less responsible and sensible themselves.

Six packs or big, pot belly... I tell you six packs is still desirable even for the sake of health alone.

You don't want to experience health complications this kind of stature can bring to bear in the long run. Health is first.

Disclaimer: six-pack doesn't automatically equal to good health but overall, lean meat as they call it does.

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Myself2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
After he will be deceiving people that he's a celebrity barman (whatever that coinage even means)
You can fool NDLEA but you can't fool the rest of us.
Waiting for any fool that this clown has misled to quote me

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Kmf0: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Clout fake nigggasss

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Onigbese

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by ItisHi: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nairalanders and confusion are like 5 and 6. The other thread, he was called a fake lifer, broke man with nothing just show offs. He is now being called ritualist, money miss road, drug pusher. Una no go face one place with una jealousy cheesy grin
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Bigchristo: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nigerian celebrity barman, Cubana Chiefpriest has ignored accusations leveled against him by a friend to flaunt the inside of his exotic crib.

Posting a new post today, he wrote:

"Setting Up My F**kin Bar� !!!! My Crib 90% Ready, Next Week We Super Lit�

It’s My Baby’s @_deangels Birthday�"

The celebrity barman was accused of owing N700,000 since two years ago and refused to pay.

The friend he owes called him out for refusing to respond to his DM.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY4FUNbFUGs/?utm_medium=copy_link

See video he posted below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTrUxSYBNJM

If you want to hurt some Nigerians feelings Just post this kind thing, you will see them tagging EFCC and NDLEA because they believe nobody can make money legitimately in Nigeria.

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by KingDash: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cokahot:
While i'm here battling my glk money. My client,imagine my client refused to pay common 15k for courier of 98k. I no just happy,while copart bidding dey wait me,client refused to deposit,dey give me till month end,for common 15k
dolls or naira
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Kamachicho(f): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Smartini:
Everyone complaining about his big belly and accusing him or rituals and drugs, yet you and your 6 packs/hunger-influenced abs is busy typing from your face-me-I-slap you room in Mushin grin grin grin grin

Put 100 ladies in front of him and you, and see how many women will go for him grin Poverty no dey shame you again?

Why must it be Mushin? grin
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by nedekid: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
elotajohn1:
His body is irritating

No hatred!
It truely is, but the level of chicks that body is currently pulling, can't imagined .
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by nedekid: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Onigbese should pay undecidedup jare.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Anndrew(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Any obi cubana and cubana chief priest in my life,I cubana them..can some one shout Amen..

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies