Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,279 members, 7,842,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) (51947 Views)

Destiny Etiko Transformed Her Childhood Home Into A Luxurious Mansion (video) / Cubana Chief Priest At Davido's Banana Island Mansion (Video) / Cubana Chiefpriest Praises Obinna Iyiegbu: "Na Shoemaker I For Be For Aba" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nigerian celebrity barman, Cubana Chiefpriest has ignored accusations leveled against him by a friend to flaunt the inside of his exotic crib.

Posting a new post today, he wrote:

"Setting Up My F**kin Bar� !!!! My Crib 90% Ready, Next Week We Super Lit�

It’s My Baby’s @_deangels Birthday�"

The celebrity barman was accused of owing N700,000 since two years ago and refused to pay.

The friend he owes called him out for refusing to respond to his DM.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY4FUNbFUGs/?utm_medium=copy_link

See video he posted below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTrUxSYBNJM

Protuberance......a pregnant man. grin grin grin
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oga go pay ur debt no de flaunt mansion
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
JEFFREY150:
Brig. General Buba Marwa, I hope you & your boys are observing? Woe betides any bastard that cries witch-hunt or victimization when the fishing net of the NDLEA catches the mongrel.
Why not go and pick him up yourself since the General is not capable enough
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
kenzysmith:
This guy is into rituals. Trust me
I have seen so many renowned people making these comment against him which is true. Even on YouTube, I have seen him and his gang.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I just weak for Nigerians and rituals..pesin no fit make money make Dem no attach nonsense.. grin grin
Forget that thing, he's a ritualist and member of a known occultic group. I see no reason why his fellow igbo men doing very well like him would expose him to the world.
This guy belongs to occultic group in Nigeria and other world known occultic group as well.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Forget that thing, he's a ritualist and member of a known occultic group. I see no reason why his fellow igbo men doing very well like him would expose him to the world.
This guy belongs to occultic group in Nigeria and other world known occultic group as well.
And what occultic group is that? undecided
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
fasho01:
See his stomach like a pregnant woman
our incoming presdo olodo
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Andytyx(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fake!!! This guy wey im story don go far concerning debt. Abegi! Common 700,000 naira debt you no fit pay back, now you dey show off your mansion. Spits
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nicepoker:
What kind of belly is this.

Bellefantiasis
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And what occultic group is that? undecided
It is on YouTube, go and find out.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oga the drinks nor too much
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

It is on YouTube, go and find out.
So does YouTube Totally makes it true?

1 Like

Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by nachisunday(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cubana chief priest aka ezemuo-46cows, i hail oo but are you pregnant? Just asking bcus this ur belly pass bullion van.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by Sholuwa241: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
This was how hushpuppy was showing off before he was busted by Dubai police and FBI.
Someone who is making his millions legitimately will not be bringing unnecessary attention to himself.He will be busy with his business.
Na money miss road,AKA, Yahoo boys dey do like this.
Na this same guy go dey throw money anyhow for obi cubana's mother funeral wey make efcc and ndlea dey put eyes for him body.
true talk man but whait first can some one tell me why he is showing is eco idumota boxas for us
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So does YouTube Totally makes it true?
The owner of save a life hospital DR, Richard Okoye - MD an igbo man, who's a renowned doctor across Nigeria is one personality that has exposed him on YouTube. They're so many on YouTube.
These are known people and known personalities who expose his deed, so there's a need for public concern.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

The owner of save a life hospital DR, Richard Okoye - MD an igbo man, who's a renowned doctor across Nigeria is one personality that has exposed him on YouTube. They're so many on YouTube.
These are known people and known personalities who expose his deed, so there's a need for public concern.
Common you should know more than this..anyone can come up to make a claim just to tarnish your image..I can't really believe you also believe in all those petty lies tho.. undecided.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common you should know more than this..anyone can come up to make a claim just to tarnish your image..I can't really believe you also believe in all those petty lies tho.. undecided.
Why can't he sue them to prove these people are wrong. Again these occultic people have a code of conduct, the kind of people they move with, their way of doing things in public which cause for alarm.
Before now I didn't believe in these claims from people but after I saw the method of operandi, i can confidently say it is true.
My point is no known person with great personality and respect will come out to expose personality like Cubana of such questionable character.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Why can't he sue them to prove these people are wrong. Again these occultic people have a code of conduct the kind of people they move with, their way of doing things in public which cause for alarm.
Before now I didn't believe in these claims from people but after I saw the method of operandi, i can confidently say it is true.
My point is no known person with great personality and respect will come out to expose personality like Cubana of such questionable character.
Why should he waste his time filing a lawsuit when he knows they are clueless? grin
It's called giving the brainless ones attention..

You know nothing about them you only speaking based on "what I heard" and "rumors" which ain't supposed to be so..
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why should he waste his time filing a lawsuit when he knows they are clueless? grin
It's called giving the brainless ones attention..

You know nothing about them you only speaking based on "what I heard" and "rumors" which ain't supposed to be so..
For every rumor there's a bit of truth, they may be wrong in their claims but surely it will be revealed some day.
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

For every rumor there's a bit of truth, they may be wrong in their claims but surely it will be revealed some day.
Then wait till that day before jumping into conclusion that he belongs to an occultic group undecided undecided...
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then wait till that day before jumping into conclusion that he belongs to an occultic group undecided undecided...
Hope you saw this on naira land. undecided
Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

This is not true as well.
https://www.nairaland.com/6945613/kiilaboi-cubana-chief-priest-owing#109487604
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

This is not true as well.
https://www.nairaland.com/6945613/kiilaboi-cubana-chief-priest-owing#109487604
You really had to dig into that?I have no business with owing or not..my issue is where you said he is an occultic man and that link doesn't relate with our discussion..
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by brandsoncharlie: 12:20am On Jan 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You really had to dig into that?I have no business with owing or not..my issue is where you said he is an occultic man and that link doesn't relate with our discussion..
Someone who's not clean always has ill deeds in whatever they do, despite it's known name, that's what i was pointing out. Peace
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Someone who's not clean always has ill deeds in whatever they do, despite it's known name, that's what i was pointing out. Peace
So owing a debt is Ill deeds ?keep it up..keep trying to tarnish and spread fake rumors concerning him..
Re: Inside Cubana Chiefpriest's Mansion (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:44am On Jan 20, 2022
If I were him, I will turn all these fat into muscles... his preak can't shift womb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Gets Her Teeth Braced (photos) / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.