Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Ipad 1 For Sale (16gig, Wifi +3g)- Less Than 6 Months Old! - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Ipad 1 For Sale (16gig, Wifi +3g)- Less Than 6 Months Old! (1879 Views)

Fairly Used Ipad 1 (16g) For Sale / 3 Months Used Apple Ipad A1337 Wifi + 3g For Sale With Pictures / For Sale Brand New Apple Ipad Tablet 32gb Wifi & 3g (unlocked):----$450 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipad 1 For Sale (16gig, Wifi +3g)- Less Than 6 Months Old! by Sammy79(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2011
Hi,

Am placing for sale my ipad1 generation . Item is in mint condition (original box packaging) and has only been used for about 6 months.

Accessories include original usb/mains charger, AC unit charger and factory user manual.

Also included is a durable pouch bag.

Price : N100k

Please TEXT to the number below for more enquiries only or reply this post with your enquiries. Only serious buyers should call to PLACE order.

Sam: 08058001504

Thanks
Re: Ipad 1 For Sale (16gig, Wifi +3g)- Less Than 6 Months Old! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
Good price but try reduce your price
Re: Ipad 1 For Sale (16gig, Wifi +3g)- Less Than 6 Months Old! by Sammy79(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2011
Gbyte:  Why would I pay that much when I would get a brand new 64GB Ipad for 80k.You better continue using your IPAD till you are tired of using it, then give it out. My friend would even sell his for 45k used for less than 2months no fault and it as clean as new. If packed you wouldn't argue, i still turned him down .

shocked

Refering to your post above, Gbyte, I think it will be most polite to pass the thread if you are not interested rather than deliberately insunuate against whoever may be interested. The worst you could do is to negotiate the price if you are interested but you are not. I know how much I bought the device and believe I have the liberty to fix my price and buyers have the liberty to either buy or walk away. We  don't go about bad-mouthing sellers on Amazon/ Ebay all because you have access to a cheaper bargain from somewhere else. I took this very personal and would hope that we show some sense of maturity in placing posts like this on forum.

Thanks
Re: Ipad 1 For Sale (16gig, Wifi +3g)- Less Than 6 Months Old! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hi Sammy,

I would have loved to pass this post by but I get so annoyed about the way Nigerians fix price on stuffs we wanna sell. But since you also talked like someone who bought it from the greedy Nigerians. I guess I'd just modify my earlier post and apologise, Sorry for whatever I must have caused you. I was so angry when I saw the price. But in case you want to buy any device or anything at all again, please look it up on Nairalist and Nairaland to compare price so that you get the best price and you don't have to pay so much to get so little. Once again, I am so sorry

Gbyte
Re: Ipad 1 For Sale (16gig, Wifi +3g)- Less Than 6 Months Old! by clevertee: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2012
BRAND NEW IPAD 1 WIFI ONLY, 16G PRICE - 65K STILL SEALED IN SHRINK WRAP

CALL NOW 08051568822, BB- 26C64FA1

LOCATED IN LAGOS,OSOGBO, ILORIN WILL SHIP TO ANY WHERE IN NIGERIA (BUYER MUST COVER SHIPPING CHARGES)

CALL NOW, EVERYBODY MUST OWN AN IPAD

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Dead Laptop And Smartphones Here Sharp! Sharp! / Hp PROBOOK 4520s For Sale / External DVD/CD Writer For Sale @ 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.