Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

2023 Election Has Finished. You'll Just Vote To Fulfill All Righteousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023 Election Has Finished. You'll Just Vote To Fulfill All Righteousness (213 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / Religion Has Finished My Mother.. / What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election Has Finished. You'll Just Vote To Fulfill All Righteousness by Phinex(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Pastor David Ibiyeomie, the founder and senior pastor of Salvation Ministries has clearly stated his opinion about the upcoming 2023 Presidential Election in Nigeria.

According to him, all these voters’ cards you’re carrying, the 2023 election has finished. The election that will be conducted in 2023 is just to fulfill all righteousness, the real election has finished. It is only prayer that can turn the whole thing around. He said that Nigeria is a funny country because when he sees the kinds of people showing interest in some political offices, he feels that they want to finally sell Nigeria. "If there is anything remaining, they want to count Nigeria and say we sell it for a wholesale price," he said.

Speaking further, he said we will have to pray them out as a country and God will bring somebody who will make Nigeria a better country. He says that when he sees the kinds of people showing interest in offices, there is not one credible person for now, maybe later when we see more faces but the ones who have shown their faces now. "No one among them is credible, these ones will mortgage Nigeria. It will be a case of from frying pan into fire. We are currently inside frying pan and you're craving to enter inside the fire, God forbid," he said.
Re: 2023 Election Has Finished. You'll Just Vote To Fulfill All Righteousness by Felimax(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
I am not taking you as a man of God but as a confirm Nigerian and honestly sir, you are absolutely very correct.
I have said it earlier that if these crop of possible aspirant are the best this nation can offer I will destroy my voters card. I can't waste 16 years voting for nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Did Samson Sleep With The Prostitute? / My Observation When Boys ‘fight’ On Nairaland Vs When Girls ‘fight’! / Salvation Ministries Pastor Daere Akobo Inducted Into Forbes Business Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.