Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada (46479 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) / Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Osilama1:
stop shouting Igbo presidency u hear otherwise ogun go kee you
Guy I don't f**king care who is president. My only annoyance is that you dumbasses are vying to vote another slowpoke into power.
Anyways, na still una go suffer am
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by chiefobdk2: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Osilama1:
shebi na im aba de dirty pass anything nonsense from people who thinks they are best race other's should die
.. still better than ibadan and its brown roof
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by Osilama1: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Guy I don't f**king care who is president. My only annoyance is that you dumbasses are vying to vote another slowpoke into power.
Anyways, na still una go suffer am
it's democracy if u don't like people choices go and die
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by Osilama1: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
chiefobdk2:
.. still better than ibadan and its brown roof
continue supporting idiots like nnamdi Kanu but keep Yorubas out of your foolishness
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by josephevergreen(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Springboot:

I don't understand

Am joe best. The CEO of joebest building materials �
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by Springboot: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
josephevergreen:

Am joe best. The CEO of joebest building materials �

OK
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:38am On Jan 20, 2022
Osilama1:
it's democracy if u don't like people choices go and die
Funny enough, you'll be the one to die first from hunger. No matter the useless choices you imbeciles make, it wont affect me and my people. Always have this in mind
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by MummyD2020(f): 1:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Omniman:
Superb, I love when clients go places! wink

Damn if only Wallmart, Amazon, Ebay can open centers in Nigeria...

Are u sure we would enjoy the same quality and service like it is in abroad? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by Osilama1: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Funny enough, you'll be the one to die first from hunger. No matter the useless choices you imbeciles make, it wont affect me and my people. Always have this in mind
idiotic bastard... Worry for yourself ok the world doesn't revolve around stupid people like you guys...
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Osilama1:
idiotic bastard... Worry for yourself ok the world doesn't revolve around stupid people like you guys...
Bro, do yourself and the entire world a favour and go to hell and burn. Burn to ashes
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by chiefobdk2: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2022
Osilama1:
continue supporting idiots like nnamdi Kanu but keep Yorubas out of your foolishness
but u support criminals like Tinubu..and ur father
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by Osilama1: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
chiefobdk2:
but u support criminals like Tinubu..and ur father
tinubu is better than your generation but cos u are stupid you think a criminal like nnamdi Kanu should be compare with a public you motherfuckers igbos hate for nothing ogun kee u and yr generation there

1 Like

Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by Osilama1: 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Bro, do yourself and the entire world a favour and go to hell and burn. Burn to ashes
go Bleep yourself bombastic bastard and idiotic element.. unmitigated fool...
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osilama1:
go Bleep yourself bombastic bastard and idiotic element.. unmitigated fool...

Lolz....cretin. crawl back into the hole from whence you came. I've checked your other posts and seen that all you do is insult people.
As I said earlier, please do the whole world a favour and die. Believe me, if you die now you're going to be more valuable as compost and food for plants and insects in the soil. As a living being you're a waste of space, a waste of existence, and a waste to whoever gave birth to you. You're using up scarce resources; oxygen, water etc that would've been used by more productive beings. Always remember that you're a mistake, something that should never have existed.

I regret bringing myself down to your low level to engage you. I wont engage you further.
Shalom
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by Osilama1: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Lolz....cretin. crawl back into the hole from whence you came. I've checked your other posts and seen that all you do is insult people.
As I said earlier, please do the whole world a favour and die. Believe me, if you die now you're going to be more valuable as compost and food for plants and insects in the soil. As a living being you're a waste of space, a waste of existence, and a waste to whoever gave birth to you. You're using up scarce resources; oxygen, water etc that would've been used by more productive beings. Always remember that you're a mistake, something that should never have existed.

I regret bringing myself down to your low level to engage you. I wont engage you further.
Shalom
your are fool of the century after being a useless bastard... U want to claim saint now... When some of u stupid igbos are shown toxicity like you do Ina gode claim holy... Go Bleep yourself bastard
Re: Ebeano Supermarket Opens In Canada by AlphaTaikun: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Chimamanda Adichie, Davido, Adeboye Most Influential Africans In World / CBN Lifts Restriction On Domiciliary Accounts, Allows $10k Withdrawals / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.