Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

"I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) (1259 Views)

'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him / Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-year-old Nigerian Hawker Who Sings With An Angelic Voi / Ayomide, Orange Hawker Who Sang Tope Alabi's Song Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by king6869: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Watch as Jeremiah narrates his journey through life.
@BBC Pidgin Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hCuOdmIZQ

Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by Aidejay(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
na fine guy ooh!
SAPA go make fine person look like baboon sometimes.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by sirjoggy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sky is your limit bruh

1 Like

Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by Abfinest007(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Finally God don pick one guy man call .do good all time cause u don know where ur breakthrough will come from

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by Kingjay5(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
God bless you always.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34am On Jan 19, 2022
good hearted people, whether religious or not, will always succeed in life!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by king6869: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2022
True
MrBrownJay1:
good hearted people, whether religious or not, will always succeed in life!
Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by king6869: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
When Grace finds you
Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by micko93: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
It truly pays to do good. God bless you
Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by eworo1787(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Higher you'll go. #Grace
Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by ManspaceBarber(m): 7:25am On Jan 21, 2022
Young man, you've done well. Yoi deserve to enjoy the glory that comes with kindness.
Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by Moneyboyz: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Wow it's good to be good.
Re: "I Am Enjoying Life Now"- Hawker Who Gave Money To Prisoner (VIDEO) by elonmuskbaby: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Congratulations.God Don pick up your call niyen o.please behave o and don't let pride get to your head.pride And loose women bring men down.meanwhile thank God for the favor you enjoyed.amongst the people hustling,he singled you out because you did something different.continue in your generosity and good heart

There are some poor people too that lack character.you will buy something but their character and disposition towards their customers is so rude and irritating.you will buy something and you will hear some traders saying there's no change o.i no fit find change.abi make i keep the remaining change?.they have this nauseating and entitlement behaviours with caustic and lousy mouths yet they'll be praying for helpers.some will even be taking out their personal frustrations on you by shouting on you.when their own God sent Angel comes to them they won't know they've used their cranky behaviour to chase him away

In the case of this young man he followed the principle of Abraham who was very hospitable and gave to strangers till he unknowingly cared for the angel God sent to him.he didn't know when he gave something that moved the hand of God that he will use someone to change his life for good.so you see it's not in the amount.its about the heart and the fact that it's coming from a genuine heart of Love.as for these social media philanthrophist that will give and carry camera men to film the giving for the purpose of the gram,you have collected your reward already- validation of men instead of the blessings of God

(1) (Reply)

'my Mom Can Actually Pass For My Kid Sister!' - Anita Asuoha / Regina Daniels Had A Fun Date With Her Co-wife's, Laila Kids & Her Husband / Meet The Most Beautiful And Curviest Black Women On Earth (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.