Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. (2420 Views)

PDM, Yar’adua Political Family Declares For Support Atiku, PDP / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll / We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Infomaz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Addressing the northern elders at the recent Arewa submit in Kaduna, Tinubu stated that he was already with Yar'adua in PDM, when Atiku then a young man joined them.

Today, Atiku is 76 years old while Tinubu is 70. Isn't God wonderful!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Naijanascam: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Everything fake.........
The truth is about coming out grin grin angry

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by ufuosman(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2022
Baba dey forget himself grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Iliveforever(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2022
Father Abraham, him lie and forgery fit kill person immediately

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by BeardedMeat(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2022
Lolz

Abrahamic confession grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Imemine: 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
What? Own goal �����

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by agadez007(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2022
If I were a tinubu u’rchin.I will ask for more than the peanuts they are paying all these APC e-rats here on Nairaland because it is hard work to defend and sell the vegetable
They will have to pay me times four of what they pay Moh237,ihordspy etc

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Africana1123(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2022
You no get sense.”young man “ and “retired” in the same sentence .You guys are deliberately and mischievously misquoting Tinubu .He said he was among the young men with Yar A ‘dua when Atiku came in after retirement .what’s is the correlation between that statement and thier ages?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by JoeNL22(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Infomaz:
Addressing the northern elders at the recent Arewa submit in Kaduna, Tinubu stated that he was already with Yar'adua in PDM, when Atiku then a young man joined them.

I saw it some where I could not believe it.
Truly this man is not 70 yrs old

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by JoeNL22(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2022
Africana1123:
You no get sense.”young man “ and “retired” in the same sentence .You guys are deliberately and mischievously misquoting Tinubu .He said he was among the young men with Yar A ‘dua when Atiku came in after retirement .what’s is the correlation between that statement and thier ages?
Please read it.
I don't understand what they said

1 Like

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Okoroawusa: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Una go tire

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by OgaTheTop2: 12:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Infomaz:

We all know that everything about Tinubu and APC na fake. God forbid BAT thing...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Proudlyomonna: 12:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Tee Mac already said it.
Tinubu is 86years old grin
Another very sick shaky desperate old man in Aso Rock again angry

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Proudlyomonna: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Una go tire

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

If na before I for se him get chance,but the kind of suffering wey APC use nack this Country especially the North ehh grin Tori don change already.
Go up North the majority have decided to follow their Broda Atiku.
In MB,they have been so greatly hit by this Apc disaster and understand that if APC gets it this time they risk being wiped out by killer heardmen,they need a new front for their Survival.
Down SE and SS APC has already become an abomination.
All APC disaster have as banker is the SW.
APC IS THE NUMBER ONE OPPRESSOR OF THE COMMON MAN IN NIGERIA, CAMPAIGNING FOR APC IS STAMPING YOUR APPROVAL FOR THE UNIMAGINABLE SUFFERING OF NIGERIA.
For what exactly do you do this
Is it for Agbado?
Is it for 30k
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Nastrademus(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2022
Patiently waiting for his team to come and tell us how ATIKU being a younger man then is an idiom, a phrase or even a parable, pa tinubu should just throw in the towel and save Nigeria from international disgrace in future

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Infomaz(m): 4:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Africana1123:

Atiku retired as a young man to pursue business. The issue is straight forward. Tinubu was older than Atiku but younger than him now. cheesy
Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:51am On Oct 26, 2022
Africana1123:

The crop of youth we have today and their IQ scares me to the bone. Haaabaa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:53am On Oct 26, 2022
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari
Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Didijiji: 4:57am On Oct 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president to succeed Buhari
this boldness seems to be powered by the plans to rig. Do that let me see the Nigeria he will preside over

1 Like

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:04am On Oct 26, 2022
Didijiji:
this boldness seems to be powered by the plans to rig. Do that let me see the Nigeria he will preside over
if You are not daft is it Atiku with his divided house that want to win Tinubu?

Or is it Obi that is busy catching cruise that want to defeat ulmighty APC and the rulling party?

Keep your emotions aside and reason critically like a sane person then you'd realise how this election will likely turn out

1 Like

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by techWriter3: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Baba dey remember himself
Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Didijiji: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Or is it Obi that is busy catching cruise that want to defeat ulmighty APC and the rulling party?

Keep your emotions aside and reason critically like a sane person then you'd realise how this election will likely turn out
Sani oga reasoner. So because Atiku and Obi are as you said, one old man with Muslim Muslim ticket will win election! You no even get sense

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Didijiji:
Sani oga reasoner. So because Atiku and Obi are as you said, one old man with Muslim Muslim ticket will win election! You no even get sense
No worry you go know why Tinubu pick Shettima after the election

I hope you have a nearby place to relocate to after the election since Tinubu is your nightmare?
Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Africana1123(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2022
JoeNL22:

Please read it.
I don't understand what they said
Tinubu is the youngest strategist and Atiku came in after his retirement from the custom .

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Alaigbopress: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Almighty APC Kee You there. Is it APC that have inflicted so much pain on Nigerians Abi another APC

1 Like

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Obidient4life3: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Only stupid urchins believe TINUBU is 70years Old.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by deolu2000(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2022
Everything about this Tinubu man is just about lies and deceit.
Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Didijiji: 8:37am On Oct 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
No worry you go know why Tinubu pick Shettima after the election

I hope you have a nearby place to relocate to after the election since Tinubu is your nightmare?
come win na… hahhahha
Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by JoeNL22(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2022
Africana1123:
youngest strategist and Atiku came in after his retirement from the custom .
That means, Atiku is a young man compared to Tinubu right?
Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by JoeNL22(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Africana1123:
youngest strategist and Atiku came in after his retirement from the custom .
Wait ooooo!!!.......I understand it well right now!
If Atiku is a small boy to Tinubu.....how come Atiku is older than Tinubu?......or was Tinubu talking about the game of politics?......I don tey 4 dis game. You be small boy(Atiku) for were I dey: Tinubu
Please which one is it?
Re: Atiku Was A Young Man When He Joined I And Yar' Adua In PDM - Tinubu. by Africana1123(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2022
JoeNL22:

That means, Atiku is a young man compared to Tinubu right?
Atiku is older than Tinubu , he came into politics after his retirement from the custom and met Tinubu with Sheikh Musa yah A’ dua as one of the youngest strategist of sheikh Musa .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi May Step Down For Atiku, As Campaign Council Considers Option / Peter Obi Wins Big In Okpara Square Enugu / Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.