Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price (14941 Views)

From 2k Buy Original Men Clothing And Accessories At Low Price POD / Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / Wallpaper At 3500 Per Roll (wholesale's Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Jalamia 7k
Joggers 7k
Payment on delivery within lagos

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
Plain tees kanim original 2k
Premium plain polo 6k
Boxers cotton 3k condom 4500 3 in 1 pack
All sizes available

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Armless 7k only

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 12:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Premium tees 8k.

Designer jeans 9k

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Round neck Tees 4k only payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Buy quality tees shirt unisex in lagos Nigeria at low price

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Timberland 18k size 40_46

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Beach wear Casablanca 5500
Stripe polo 3500
Plain lacoste and polo Ralph Lauren 6k

All sizes available payment on delivery

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Shoe 12k all sizes

Bag 15k

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Joggers 7k only
Short 4k only

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Premium polo brands 6k
Airpod 29k

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Joggers 10k

Jeans short 7500

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sandals 10k only
Size 40_44

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2022
Condom shirt
Premium tees and shirt 8500 only
Payment on delivery within lagos and worldwide delivery available

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
NBA wear 6500 only

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2022
All sizes available payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Joggers 10k
Beach wear Casablanca 6500

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 11:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Cotton shirt 4500

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Up and down 10k only

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 6:29am On Sep 25, 2022
Track 10k only 3 colours payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Joggers 10k only
Cotton shirt 4k only

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 7:50am On Sep 28, 2022
Cotton shirts 4500 only
NBA 6500
All sizes payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Premium men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Up and down 10k only

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bad service Review:

Op does not heed to Customer's specific measurements. If ever you would be dealing with the Op in future, please be careful.

I ordered Navy blue trouser and an Office shirt from the op yesterday 27th Sept.2022

Op delivered as promised today 28th Sept 2022 and payment was pay on delivery.

I requested for a size XL Shirt based on my slim nature and a Size 36 Navy blue trouser a night before.

Today being 28th, Op delivered the items to my place of work as stated.

After close of work, i went home to unpack the clothes and discovered the op did not deliver based on the sizes i needed and instructed him to deliver.

He delivered a Size 38 trouser (Bogus) and an XXXL Office shirt (Bogus).

Anybody that plans to transact with him does so at his or her own risk.

Thank you!
Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Cutehector:
Customer Review:

Op does not heed to Customer's specific measurements. If ever you would be dealing with the Op in future, please be careful.

I ordered Navy blue trouser and an Office shirt from the op yesterday 27th Sept.2022

I requested for a size XL Shirt based on my slim nature and a Size 36 Navy blue trouser a night before.

After close of work, i went home to unpack the clothes and discovered the op did not deliver based on the sizes i needed and instructed him to deliver.

Thank you!

if there is any issue in size we run return policy.
Did you ask for return to change to specific size and it was not done?
You come here to put complain when my dm is open for complain.

Items are payment on delivery if its not specific size
1. You return to rider immediately
2. You can come to dm and it will be changed sameday or next.

Its a simple world

We serve several people request daily on numerous platforms
This is a verified seller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Short 4k only

Beach wear 6500

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
Premium

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Snap back cap 4500 only payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Cutehector(m): 4:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Bad service Review:

Thank you!
Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by Khaysee: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Premium Tees at 8500 only

All items are payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily

Re: Original Men Clothing And Accessories Lowest Wholesale Price by HumanCalc: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Cutehector:
Bad service Review:

Thank you!
Bro can you shut up?

Why are you so bitter? Have you complained to him and he refused to change them for you?

You people are so daft and hard to deal with I swear. Agreed. What OP did is not good but it's business. You should have complained in DM. Rant. Be angry.

And not come here to ruin his thread and business and you even posted it twice. Are you that daft?

If you had complained now and OP refuses, I would say this rubbish you are doing is justified. Have some sense. We are all humans.

OP pls be taking GOOD note of people's sizes. This is why I don't like buying clothes online. Na size problem. I saved your thread since last month cos I like what I am seeing and will be ordering soon.

I stay in southeast and if this had happened to me, returning it would have been wahala. Customer satisfaction is important because of next time.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Will Make You Disown Your Child? / Bride Price; What Purpose? Who Benefits? / Why Do People See Calm and gentle People As Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.