Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! (26762 Views)

AFCON 2021: Ghana Vs Comoros (2 - 3) On 18th January 2022 / Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022 / Comoros Qualify For First Ever AFCON Tournament, Players Celebrate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by cherryCola: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Go and see his initial comment or better still, get an education.

I can see you are looking for someone to drag into
your mess.
Frustrated being cheesy.

My last reply for you though angry.
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by Otasikwe(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2022
post=109491086:
Oh Noooooo,
Poor Ghana!!!
Our Darling neighbors.

Come back strong next time our sister country!
how dey take be our neighbors pls stop that joke u dey joke pls no talkam again

1 Like

Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by GeneralOjukwu: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2022
cherryCola:

cherryCola to his useless father:

I can see you are looking for someone to drag into
your mess.
Frustrated being cheesy.

My last reply for you though angry.
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by jrusky(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Bahamas95:
Dede Ayew is a very Stup!d player.....His behaviour after the match with Gabon was so annoying. I knew any mistake from him the referees would hit him hard because they have singled him out as an aggressive player.

Football is a psychological game, referees are very observant of players behaviour on the pitch......That's why if a team is losing there's every tendency that the referee's decision won't go in their favour most times, especially when they make tackles. Nobody likes to be on the losing side and it could make some players that are aggressive in nature take rash decisions on the pitch.

Oh may God bless you. That Ayew played football like a thug on Mmiri drug. No football culture at all in him very incessantly aggressive like Taliban of Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by Anndrew(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
I wasn’t aware of Comoros. What are their citizens called?
comodia
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by LordOfTheGame: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Let me go and disturb my stubborn colleagues Abbas and Austin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by Eastcaostboy: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109491078:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59947164

Ghanaians are too too proud of themselves too egotic with their little uncook lifestyle
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by Mamuzo13(f): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed then this class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms addition to the group. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for exams and you have shaky foundation in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by Yusman316(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Africans really took the insult shatta wale gave to Nigeria personal!! It's a warning to Ghanaians....... Don't ever insult an elder �
Independence wise, Ghana is older than Nigeria
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by Blakpot: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hahaha
Go back home joor!
Una no reach!

Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by Blakpot: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109491086:
Oh Noooooo,
Poor Ghana!!!
Our Darling neighbors.

Come back strong next time our sister country!

Too cringey (shudders)
"Our darling neighbours" pfft!
Who talks like that?
Can't u be honest for once?
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by PetroDolla2020: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Which hatred? Nigeria has never been eliminated in the first round of AFCON?

EmmanuelScott1:
PetroDolla2020 hw far nah grin grin grin, nah hatred dump you guys out grin grin
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by PetroDolla2020: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oh dear oh dear Nigeriabs opened thread because Ghana got eliminated from Afcon? You guys are pathetic grin

Nigerians are busy shouting afcon afcon afcon while Buhari is busy plotting removing fuel subsidy, increasing electricity tariffs grin he may even increase VAT, and other taxes join grin

You guys should enjoy Afcon grin I see plenty tears in the coming months cool

Nigerians how far? Hope you guys get 24/7 electricity? grin grin grin
Re: AFCON : Ghana Dumped Out By Debutants Comoros In One Of AFCON Greatest Shock! by mechanics(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eyah, they were not prepared for AFCON.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin De Bruyne Wins PFA Footballer Of The Year 2021 / Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick / Gothia Cup Draws In Ajegunle: Ex Super Eagle Stars, CAF & NFA Officials At Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.