Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) (27982 Views)

Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Can Only Be Legally Single On These 3 Conditions / #bbnaija: “praise And I Didn’t Have Sex” – Ka3na Clears The Air / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

I've noticed your comment here for sometime. You're always smashing pusssy online.
Guys like you don't even last up to 5min during the real smashing grin

Brave of you to mention 5minutes grin

The only lashing he gets is his online imaginary lashings. grin
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by DominionGreat: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

I've noticed your comment here for sometime. You're always smashing pusssy online.

So you come online just to notice someone?

You as jobless as Bleep
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by DominionGreat: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

You as jobless AF
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Quiny32323: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
E be like na mostly mad people bbn dey recruit.

1 Like

Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Quiny32323: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
She is legally mad also

1 Like

Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Digmygold:
Lunatic. After you recently celebrated your wedding anniversary with him. Tega's inspiration. Married women shamelessly knacking upandan.

Is it your knack? Why not concentrate on your own sin.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by adekS1(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2022
If you check the reason for all this clarification, it is clarification to the zaddies so they dnt get confused that she is still available for correct knacking...

Wahala for those marrying these ppl sha...
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Bamzyriches451: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Advertising herself for us to know that she's still available
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by dannyspeejay(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Make I catch that your small nyash
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Rilwayne001: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
Overrrated piece of shit..
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by snoopz: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Confused entity angry
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by DavidHarry(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Older woman want to feel young. This is an insult to Mr Jonny's face he's not manly
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by pikechukwu6(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin your pekus go dey alright after all, all hole nah hole cheesy
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by buchilino(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
WHETHER ILLEGALLY MARRIED OR SINGLE, NOBODY GIVES A RAT'S ARSE

1 Like

Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by JOemmy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Marrying some nigerian ladies is sometimes another quick way to die early how can a lady celebrate her 6th wedding anniversary and still claim to be single? I don't blame some nigerian guys who have vowed never to marry any nigerian lady.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Eastcaostboy: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Digmygold:
Lunatic. After you recently celebrated your wedding anniversary with him. Tega's inspiration. Married women shamelessly knacking upandan.
Tatoo bitch sounding chaos. I would av manage you but you ve over show yourself
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Eastcaostboy: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Hiq0: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
We can mingle
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Digmygold: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eastcaostboy:
Tatoo bitch sounding chaos. I would av manage you but you ve over show yourself

Lol. See painment. The truth pain you scatter. Dive into the Lagoon and hug lucifer when you get to hell.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Digmygold: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ninisun:

I see she's your inspiration too. May Ka3na, the loose, cheap bi.tch that has used her jazz to blindfold the poor whiteman from seeing her ugliness and razznesss, inspire your daughters and grand daughters too. AMEN.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Digmygold: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
JOemmy:
Marrying some nigerian ladies is sometimes another quick way to die early how can a lady celebrate her 6th wedding anniversary and still claim to be single? I don't blame some nigerian guys who have vowed never to marry any nigerian lady.

Forget story that ugly and local bi.tch don blindfold the old whiteman with strong jazz.. He is in a trance right now. When the jazz clear for him eye, I hope he doesn't murder her.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Digmygold: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
DavidHarry:
Older woman want to feel young. This is an insult to Mr Jonny's face he's not manly

You think say na ordinary? The ugly woman don use strong jazz for oyinbo. The jazz go clear las las. She will now be running helter skelter. Very razz woman.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Digmygold: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
DominionGreat:

You as jobless AF

SmellySperm. This DominionGreat no even see a single pussy to smash. He is seriously sex starved. Thats why he keeps doing virtual pussy smashing upandan. cheesy
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Digmygold: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ninisun:

She made her cheap knack everybody's knack the moment she knocked dumb Praise on TV and confirmed a second knacking during the reunion. That ugly inside out local bit.ch wey don use strong jazz blindfold the old white man. When the jazz clear, she go see sumtin.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Digmygold: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

See who alot of girls are seeing as a role model.. spit.

I have no option than to use this great opportunity and smash that your useless pussy.

You better don't try it before you get doomed. You think say this ugly, razz bit.ch dey function with ordinary eye? Make she no go use strong jazz wey she take scatter oyibo life on you too.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Digmygold:

I see she's your inspiration too. May Ka3na, the loose, cheap bi.tch that has used her jazz to blindfold the poor whiteman from seeing her ugliness and razznesss, inspire your daughters and grand daughters too. AMEN.

Go wash plates dear... you are to young to use a phone.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Priscy01:

https://instagram.com/stories/official_ka3na/2753987667828294713?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
If I say that this-wan now is a confused chicken-brain, them go dey say that I insulted her, and that I no wan mind my own business.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by meobizy(f): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Her life. Many white men don't care about shenanigans their wives involve in, all they care about is the woman's happiness.
Re: I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) by Angeldemon: 1:12am On Jan 20, 2022
ONCE YOU SEE TATTOOS ON THEIR BODIES NEVER MARRY THEM.
WORD FOR THE WISE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Liya Sheribu, Dapchi Girl Who Refused To Denounce Christ / Skales Accused Of Abusing Drug, Rohypnol Before Performance / Rumours Club To Host 50cent, Floyd Mayweather As Donatus Okonkwo Concludes Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.