Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies (24053 Views)

Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Ginomel(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Does the water have anything to do with those people that have name like the house where a bird builds and lives? cool
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by osazsky(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
HeWrites:

https://twitter.com/SirUTI/status/1483357177704292355?s=20
if you reside in the east sir it's a normal thing learn to live with it..over here in the south our bottle water is 200 percent clean
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by vickydevoka(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
We4all:
He could also be suffering from a licking ass, as a result of……you know what.
Nigeria should know, not all fine boys are gay
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by penceman(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
They all think they wise. money takes away your head. instead of drinking natures natural well water, he foolishly goes for chemical! His system is already corrupted and only a year of well water can flush not another chemical. And its not only water. virtually every a rich man likes is contaminated including cloths and house
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by meobizy(f): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Recently village stream water seems to be more clean and more better than the so called bottle waters. Let me not talk of the poo and smelling nonsense called sachet pure water. Pure shit.
Broke Nairalander.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by meobizy(f): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Until he names the companies I won’t take him seriously.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by tosinhtml: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
world123:
Twice I have bought CWAY bottle water. Twice it tasted like local gin. I prefer to boil my water .

grin grin grin maybe you just finished smoking weed that day cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Josywhyte: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
I think we should all go back to well-water since these bottled water companies want to end our career before time. God pass dem
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by colizee(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
And we have nafdac

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Weeks After New Baby, Comedian Helen Paul Steps Out In Style (photos) / Dayo Amusa Pictured In Mecca (Photos) / Ash: I Can Only Sign Autographs On Single Women’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.