Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies (24054 Views)

Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Westchester(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Wtf man
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by CUMIN: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Im suspecting Pepsi produce in Lagos. If I take like 4 in a week.
I will get malaria.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Sucolee(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2022
Uti self wan trend
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by destinychidi: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2022
have noticed it
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
SportsHD:
Maybe one chukwuemeka has started making the adulterated version. Who knows.

I know y'all coming for me.

Actually you have a point. It could be a fake product cos I doubt Eva or Aquafina water would have issues like that.

Their purification and filtration system is far more advanced.

They are usually the targets of these fake bottle water producers.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by PoloYoung(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
This Kwale boy self...
Watin you dey cap?...
Na all the bottle water companies?....
Why you nor made mentioned of the company...
Come... Make this one nor be style wen you go take open one to dey do bottle water to desive us say na your own be the best oooh...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by osuofia2(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Dem don put rod for this one yash
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Pimine: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Fetch water, boil it, and drink. That's the safest!

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Abeos(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Might actually be his body, he should confirm his body isn't reacting to something being usually used generally used by these companies. He might change to another brand and experience same.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by juniorstar(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
HeWrites:

https://twitter.com/SirUTI/status/1483357177704292355?s=20
Hope its not nestle water..cos their water cost oo
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by SportsHD: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2022
endy69:

You're very learned indeed. Which SON and NAFDAC? Do you how many people that have reported such issues and no action was taken. I personally reported coca-cola when I opened a bottle of coke and found cockroach inside. The only language those companies understand is when a famous person call them out it becames bad for business. If it is SON or the other one, they pay loyalties and nothing comes out.
Maybe the "learned" man is not in Nigeria. Because he should know that reporting these big companies won't work, it's not like nafdac would collect their license or something.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by bahdpersona(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2022
NORSIYK:

Perhaps Adeyeye made a second version of the brand
see yourself....yorubas doesn't do fake things like you people
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Midas01: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2022
You didn't play your part well. You'd have snapped it and put it on Twitter.
endy69:

You're very learned indeed. Which SON and NAFDAC? Do you how many people that have reported such issues and no action was taken. I personally reported coca-cola when I opened a bottle of coke and found cockroach inside. The only language those companies understand is when a famous person call them out it becames bad for business. If it is SON or the other one, they pay loyalties and nothing comes out.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by SenecaTheYonger: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Let him report to appropriate authorities. Ecoli is a strong bacteria found in shiit water
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by world123: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Twice I have bought CWAY bottle water. Twice it tasted like local gin. I prefer to boil my water .
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Druss(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
he should name names or shuttup.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Blake755: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
ignis:
Learned and supposedly smart people behaving dumb.
Why can't he report the water companies to Nafdac or SON for immediate investigation ?
U dey mind am social media don become Nafdac nd Son nawa oo 4 all this yeyebrities
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Bahamas95(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
He nor know the address of the companies? undecided

When they got nothing to say but wanna keep their page active they will just come up with a stup!d thing and post online.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by ignis: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
Blake755:
U dey mind am social media don become Nafdac nd Son nawa oo 4 all this yeyebrities

All for attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by treatise: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
HeWrites:

Check your POO channel to see if it is being pummeled
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by SamuelLoch: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
ignis:
Learned and supposedly smart people behaving dumb.
Why can't he report the water companies to Nafdac or SON for immediate investigation ?

To report to the rightful authorities, you need to make a case that involves several witnesses. The public awareness is not bad... If others attest, then he can make a case, otherwise, there's a very high tendency that his case would not undergo a review
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Using the word 'projectile' wrongly
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Cantonese: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Loewe:

Actually you have a point. It could be a fake product cos I doubt Eva or Aquafina water would have issues like that.

Their purification and filtration system is far more advanced.

They are usually the targets of these fake bottle water producers.

There are some possibilities.

1. Fake ones of their brands are in the market
2. The original ones have expired, yet on shop counters
3. Expired/dirty water purification systems
4. Poor handling of their purification machines
5. Sellers storing them on very dirty floors
6. Sellers storing them in smelling fridges/freezers
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Cantonese: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
And by the way I wonder why the Uti Nwachuchwu chap should show that level of ignorance.

No water factory adds Alum or any other form of chemical in their production. They all use water purifiers. Water purifiers NEVER use any form of chemical. Infact if you add any chemical in the process of purification the chemical will be affected negatively.

Also for you all here you can purchase point of use water purifiers that you can use inside your homes. That save you money, stress and safeguards your health.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cantonese:

There are some possibilities.

1. Fake ones of their brands are in the market
2. The original ones have expired, yet on shop counters
3. Expired/dirty water purification systems
4. Poor handling of their purification machines
5. Sellers storing them on very dirty floors
6. Sellers storing them in smelling fridges/freezers

You're right.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by errigdee: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
that means even my borehole pass this FAKE shi
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Akhee: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
HeWrites:

How do you know it smell of Chemical, you put your nose closer to the seat?. I hope the company will do the needful, we don't want another celebrity coming here to tell us his/her shit smell of vanilla.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Shalommy(f): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
See this gaybriel oo.. Dem don tear him anus las las... Chaii
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
SportsHD:
Maybe one chukwuemeka has started making the adulterated version. Who knows.

I know y'all coming for me.

No be lie....
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
We4all:
He could also be suffering from a licking ass, as a result of……you know what.

Evil genius grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by Savage101(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na d same people day dr,them go use money cover everything
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Threatens To Expose Bottled Water Companies by gulfer: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Attention seeker, what should people drinking pure water do; better check where you are buying the water and also what you eat or how are you able to isolate water as the cause of your 'projectile' pooing........ angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His Daughter, Adara As She Turns 7 / Roseline Meurer Claims To Be 26 On Her PVC. Fans React / Rita Dominic Outfit To 'Chief Daddy' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.