Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party (36061 Views)

FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by tutudesz: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
TUTU147:
The way we celebrate wealth without knowing the source is the reason for uprise in crime in our society, imagine a fresh graduates having cars of millon naira.
Most of this boy are Chiefs in their various village already O! If question their source of income, they will tag you bad Bella and they may attack you
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Tingotoe: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
This country is finished. We all know they are yahoo boys and girls aka Slawomir's people grin
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Tingotoe: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2022
CamusMidas:

I am scared of slapping of a military officer, how happy would I be if I go ahead?
If you try it you'll find out
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Mamuzo13(f): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by LINTUNE(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
What your mate are doing follow them do.

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by WarriAproko: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Yahoo there nah water
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by TheKingsmann(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2022
tutudesz:

Alarming is a nice word O! Presently 15 year old are driving Benz and their parents are enjoying them undecided
When I read something like dat on Facebook few days ago I was shocked to the bone marrow and to think dat their parents are supporting them, there parents even have an association. very terrible.

I swear dis thing will get worse in the future if action is not taken by the government, maybe the amount of mad people and missing organs of humans will quadruple, may God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by DavidHarry(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Omo I salama for this ones. Choii
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Elonmuzk(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Olodos, they never see anything. Anyways, yahoo to their rescues!
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by tutudesz: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
TheKingsmann:
When I read something like dat on Facebook few days ago I was shocked to the bone marrow and to think dat their parents are supporting them, there parents even have an association. very terrible.

I swear dis thing will get worse in the future if action is not taken by the government, maybe the amount of mad people and missing organs of humans will quadruple, may God help Nigeria
Some of them will end up using their parents for blood money.
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Onewazobia(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
alexvic12:
Somewhere else, someone else is drowning in tears, alcohol, and contemplating suicide over the irrecoverable loss of his or her life savings.

It is well.

Deep truth. Very unfortunate several in tears across The shores

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Adebowalay(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Patapata 10yrs dm don kaput....so wetin d gain embarassed
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Goalnaldo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
My Alma Mater. Mehn it's been 8 years I left oghara. Man Don dey old oh cheesy
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by freshkpomo(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
The5DME:

Don't tell me what to say in a public forum. Not everyone wants to listen to your opinion about their comment.
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Allisgud: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Skul wey dis ones dey na to disguise take cover
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by justicechichex: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
The comments sef even dey crack ribs ��

'Una go go sch, cm dey behave like who no go school'....... Damn ���
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Hiq0: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
They will be out in the street in no time by then they will know nigeria has nothing to offer them
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Meteng: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
If they had graduated from the University, they would have celebrated with jets then. Foolish generation
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by HilcomTech(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Only God knows how many females eyes and privates parts have been plucked out.
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by Realpain: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
I nor like to talk for Yahoo matter but sometimes I feel like all this shit is plan.
Hustle through only God knows means and use it to intimate the serious poor student. Last last everybody go wise
Re: Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party by godofuck231: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
kmaster007:
And Ur happy with dat... You most be one of dem
bubu na hater na you no lean from obi cubana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300Level OAU Pharmacy Student Drowns, Dies Inside Hotel Swimming Pool / 10,000 Maths Question And Answer For Waec, Jamb, Gce / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.