Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Is Clairvoyance? What Are The Signs Of Clairvoyant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Clairvoyance? What Are The Signs Of Clairvoyant? (576 Views)

The Signs And Symptoms Of Borderline Personality Disorder? / Nine Signs Of Nairaland Addiction / Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Clairvoyance? What Are The Signs Of Clairvoyant? by inuredmine: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Clairvoyance, which means "clear vision," is one of the primary psychic skills.

This psychic talent enables you to access the knowledge of your soul as well as the collective knowledge of all spirits in the universe, including those who have appeared in the past and those who have not yet manifested.

You can get intuitive knowledge through colours, pictures, dreams, and symbols if you are clairvoyant. Most of the moment, this "inner vision" is quite subtle and takes place in your mind's eye. They'll appear in the same manner that other creative and uninhibited manifestations of your spirit do — through images. If you want to meet with clairvoyant people through telephone visit - https://voyance-tel-avenir.com/.
Here are the six most prevalent indications that you may have clairvoyant psychic skills.

1. YOU ARE Notice OF FLASHES OF LIGHT AND COLOR:
Shinning lights, floating shadows, or coloured dots in the atmosphere? Stop worrying you're insane; you're not - you're just blessed! Flashing lights of light and colour are frequently used to indicate the presence of Higher Spirits, those in paradise, or other members of your spiritual team. A Spirit may be seeking your attention in order to communicate critical information.

2. YOU HAVE REGULAR AND/OR VIBRANT DREAMS:

You experience vivid dreams if you have dreams which seem so real to you. These images are vividly coloured and so near to reality that you can tell which is which.
I've discovered that clairvoyants are incredibly visual people, with their vision being incredibly active even when sleeping. That is why, if you are clairvoyant, you may have frequent and/or lucid dreams. These dreams may contain visions or convey a tale that gives insight into what is going on in real life.

3. YOU HAVE A STRONG FEELING FOR BEAUTIFUL THINGS:

Do you enjoy visiting museums to view beautiful art? Are artworks, flowers, and other physical items tremendously moving to you? Are you interested in a career in graphic design or photography?
If you are clairvoyant, you value the finer things in life and like artistic pursuits such as painting, sketching, or photography. This is due to the fact that clairvoyant is closely linked to your visual senses.

4. YOU SEE MOVEMENT IN THE CORNER OF YOUR EYE:

Can you see something out of the side of your eyes to the level where you have to double-check to make sure you didn't only see someone? If you do, you will discover that there is nothing there. These could be 'earthbound' souls floating in space.
Earthbound souls are the mental or emotional bodies of dead persons who, for whatever reason, have not entirely passed over. Clairvoyants can see not just Spirit Guides but also earthbound spirits in certain situations.

5. CLAIRVOYANTS CAN VISUALIZE AURAS OR GLOWING LIGHTS AROUND PEOPLE:

As a clairvoyant, you may see distinct coloured lights around persons you meet at home, workplace, or in public. These are visual representations of auric fields, which are made up of electromagnetic energy.
They include a wealth of information about people's lives and will assist you in understanding how they feel. If you're new at reading auras, try this exercise: have the person whose aura you're attempting to read sit against a white background. Next, attempt to relax by letting your eyes drift out of focus.
Re: What Is Clairvoyance? What Are The Signs Of Clairvoyant? by Alsonjecs: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Thanks
Re: What Is Clairvoyance? What Are The Signs Of Clairvoyant? by mollyfq: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Clairvoyance is the ability to receive information about any event from the past, present, or future without using the traditional senses. Sometimes clairvoyance refers to any psychic abilities of a person and various kinds of divination, such as chiromancy.
I've always found it hard to believe that some people have such a gift. I think many face distrust when it comes to astrologers and clairvoyants because it is considered not scientific in society. But once I attended a session of voyance audiotel sans attente. I was surprised at how accurately a person who hadn't seen me before said a lot about me.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Built House And The Husband Rents It For The Family Unknowingly / Boost Your Earnings With Forsage Metaforce As A Stay At Home Mom. / LG Express Cool Fridge For Sale 08140857737

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.