Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) (31466 Views)

Man Dismisses Report Of Him Being Killed By Soldiers (Video) / #EndSARS: Protesters In Aba Launch Counter-Attack On Soldiers (Video) / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Hotel, Houses Belonging To Civil Servant (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by Gbemini(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
beautyhd:
Looking for trouble first and will later cry foul when they retaliate.

Left to me i will say millitary personnels should be posted to their geo political zones or even state of origins. There is so much hatred in the land.

Abooki should be posted to abooki land.
tell your brothers to shun ter terorism
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by Honor10: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Useless terrorists in uniform.

Now those brown teeth ewedu gulpers won't blame this terrorist act now, when the igbos start descending on this mutherfuckers terrorists, then you'll see endless wailing everywhere.

It must be your daddy and mummy, you are referring to here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by TUTU147: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
This can only happens in the south,the way our security men work in the south is different from the north.Our I don't care attitude gave them room for this.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
macaranta:

You're becoming a complete nuisance and disgrace to everyone or thing that holds you dear.

your brains I guess has truly been donated to the zombies.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by showafrica(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
beautyhd:

Left to me i will say millitary personnels should be posted to their geo political zones or even state of origins. There is so much hatred in the land.

Simple thing to do but black man want chaos because of laziness and greed. Igbos has shown clearly they don't want aboki in their land, abokii and afonja has also made it clear that they don't like igbos... So why should we still be putting leg in the same trousers

2 Likes

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by guru90: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
9ja soldiers no wanna learn... This is a similar case with Nnamdi kanu at Umuahia...

Finally today.... They paid MNK 1B naira for damages.......

Abia state Governor in trouble now.....
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by TUTU147: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
EyenNtokon:
Way forward. Igbos reaping what sow. We call it KARMA
Karma you said, don't worry the real karma is coming to befall you and your household for saying this.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by onuman: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Now those brown teeth ewedu gulpers won't blame this terrorist act now, when the igbos start descending on this mutherfuckers terrorists, then you'll see endless wailing everywhere.

The soldiers who did this have to be removed from the armed forces before they cause another civil war, unless the head of the armed forces of Nigeria is also engaged in this type of terrorism and Jihad.

Any other countries in the world, the illegal things recovered would be taken away by the soldiers no burning of houses.
If these Nigeria soldiers are not in Jihad, why would they burn houses?
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by gawu1: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I can't just imaging American or Canadian army setting properties ablaze or shooting straight into people's houses.

We call these BASEJE in Yoruba.
Most of these rascal men do not own a hut talkless of owning a house so they don't care.
Ogah, Americans don't even shoot into terrorists houses, they bomb terrorists together with their houses. Even a suspected terrorist gets the same treatment.
Do you hear me?

1 Like

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by victons(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
after4:
So ESN now have houses with tiles?
Every madness get end

So decent house is reserved for your bandits alone.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by onuman: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
gawu1:

Ogah, Americans don't even shoot into terrorists houses, they bomb terrorists together with their houses. Even a suspected terrorist gets the same treatment.
Do you hear me?

You are a terrorists and Jihadi sympathizer.

No American or Canadian soldier would bomb a house unless terrorists are holed in the house after a long siege.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by tyup(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
ZendayaColeman:
Na why we no dey pity them when the real terrorists dey kill them for north.

Na only fools dey defend this indefensible evil government

Ur pity/no pity doesn't help or assist em in any way
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Turji the bandits has a house too, when will the soldiers burn that?

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by ignis: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bandit have houses.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by seunayantokun(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is just too wicked. Is self-determination a crime? Punishable by arson? Well, as far as God is concerned, life is a continuous circle of seedtime and harvest.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by asanausana91: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Phock2sweet:
And Boko dey issue receipts and invoices in borno. Bandits dey issue and collect ransome for zamfara
why not go and practice terrorism or banditary in the North since nobody is killing them. Some of you will just sit at home talking rubbish, go to the north nah let see if you will survive one day.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by phranco(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109512845:

But beheading and killing of innocent igbo girls by the terrorists you support is not a crime against humanity?

Kontinue supporting evil o...

Karma has everyone's address (she never misses road)

Posterity will judge us all.

RIP our darling relative Miracle Nwobodo,
Your blood that was shed on that day (along with hundreds of innocent igbos) will keep fighting for you
We Rise.

Oga make we hear word abeg, you are just a hypocrite. I have been watching how you have been ranting and posting the photo of this young female police officer allegedly killed by unknown gunmen. I see and feel how pained you are following her death probably cos she is your relative or she is close to you. But you are among the people that denied the lekki massacre even when video evidences where flying up and down. Those ppl massacred by the military were peoples dear ones, ppl loved ones, but out of your wicked heart, you were among the people that blatantly denied it and said no massacre. It was when the panel report came out, and you are still demanding evidence of dead bodies or relatives, can you imagine your high insensitivity and devilish mind. Now you want us to cry with you cos of the death of the officer , probably cos she is your relation. Can you see that Karma has even visited you already. Why are you emphasizing on her alone, was she the only officer killed at that time? You now see how it feels to loose a loved one, not to talk of denying their death.
RIP to her, it was an unfortunate death for her,but you are a bloody hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by LottiOk: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bros leave does Ipob fucktards, dey only know how 2 cry Human Rights wen dey r given a dose of dia own medicine. Dey didn't fink it 2ru dat even isreal bombs houses of Hamas rebel members. Ekpa,Nworu, Edoziem, Ikenga
omote etc, avnt reasoned dat dia own personal/family members properties in Southeast can be seized or destroyed by d FG & nothing will happen. Dis is just d beginning, by d time d people get fed up with dia BS sit-@-home & start lynching dem, dat time I'll see who dey'll go & report 2.

perambulator:
they are officially gazetted terrorist organisation just like ISIS and Boko Haram. If a house has been identified as their base it can be eliminated just as they bomb terrorist bases in the forest.

I dont think IPOB and its followers understand the implication of being declared a terrorist organisation. it means normal rules of engagement do not aply and anything goes!!!

1 Like

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by asanausana91: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
slimfit1:
That is war crime.
war crime ani? What of the killing of our military and police? I believe you say it is freedom fight.
Stop supporting evil.

1 Like

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by HilcomTech(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
beautyhd:

Fortunately it is not left to you.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by hansomb: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice one from the army. No rest for the wicked. Ipob cup don full.

1 Like

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by Abaman001(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This ur write-up show sey na mumu dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by asanausana91: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I can't just imaging American or Canadian army setting properties ablaze or shooting straight into people's houses.

We call these BASEJE in Yoruba.
Most of these rascal men do not own a hut talkless of owning a house so they don't care.
I can't imagine terrorist burning police stations,killing military personnels in America and Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by macaranta(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

F you, for you and your rules. You can ban me for all I care. NL too should be responsible in sensoring hate filled contents coming from people like the manner whatever.someone goes to burn a house with a claim that hasn't been verified yet and the dude is justifying an obvious rascality and here you are reporting your ancestors for a ban.

You think it's everyone that lives and breathe NL? Swerve biko
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
RTR
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by asanausana91: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
chiefolododo:
Buhari in his mind, is still fighting civil war
I swear to God if you people should experience one quarter of what Maiduguri people past through you will never dream of targeting the Nigeria military again.

1 Like

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by NLPoliceWoman: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
phranco:

Oga make we hear word abeg, you are just a hypocrite. I have been watching how you have been ranting and posting the photo of this young female police officer allegedly killed by unknown gunmen. I see and feel how pained you are following her death probably cos she is your relative or she is close to you. But you are among the people that denied the lekki massacre even when video evidences where flying up and down. Those ppl massacred by the military were peoples dear ones, ppl loved ones, but out of your wicked heart, you were among the people that blatantly denied it and said no massacre. It was when the panel report came out, and you are still demanding evidence of dead bodies or relatives, can you imagine your high insensitivity and devilish mind. Now you want us to cry with you cos of the death of the officer , probably cos she is your relation. Can you see that Karma has even visited you already. Why are you emphasizing on her alone, was she the only officer killed at that time? You now see how it feels to loose a loved one, not to talk of denying their death.
RIP to her, it was an unfortunate death for her,but you are a bloody hypocrite
Rule 8.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by Phock2sweet: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
asanausana91:
why not go and practice terrorism or banditary in the North since nobody is killing them. Some of you will just sit at home talking rubbish, go to the north nah let see if you will survive one day.
north is bleeding ...eat your north and bandits. Stop crying to us
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by asanausana91: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
mrpablo:
how many Boko Haram members houses have been burnt by the Zoo army??
you have not even see one quarter of what Maiduguri people past through.

1 Like

Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by macaranta(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Rule 2

You're such a joke.

Write a simple script that automatically deletes post containing unwanted words with the function that updates the library of such words as they occur rather than these manual call to bans.

Mediocrity everywhere
Re: Houses Belonging To IPOB/ESN Members Set Ablaze By Nigerian Soldiers (video) by asanausana91: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Hmmm, oppression. Nobody's is burning northern houses housing Boko Haram and Ansari Terrorists While Boko Haram Terrorists and Fulani terrorists are enjoying financial support from govt and protection from prosecution for their Terrorism. Buhari will be judged according to his deeds. You who supports this evil you will reap this evil you support, these soldiers are who I pity the most, slaves of evil and sorrows. I pity them
take a trip to Maiduguri and ask question. I was there I know what I saw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Mechanics Manhandle Pickpockets At Idemili, Anambra (Pics, Disturbing Video) / Man Intercepted With Suspicious, Offensive & Dirty Fetish Items In Delta(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.