Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 (24282 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To April 8, 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Handsum64: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Not far enough.
September or any of the 'Ember months should have sufficed and let's have some quiet around here about a nuisance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by warlordd(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
DrGoodman:

Mike is a genius law man.
He's just after his legal fees. He couldn't win Atiku's case against Buhari, and he's not going to win this one either.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by chuksoyo21(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

Was Awolowo not declared a terrorist when he was sent to Calabar prison and he was later given a ministerial post?

My friend that' your brain is not for fancy abeg this is Nigeria.

You even have the strength to correct these children of hate.
Both the descendants of afonja and Uthman Danfodio will always reason alike, that's is, through their anus...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
This case will continue like this until next election, mark my words. Useless lawless country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Ofolete: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
hhh let him rot till eternity.. they time he was ranting his people are enjoying..now look at him silent

.hahaha Igbos are after me..Terrorist Kanu

why cant you people go and free him..I think before u people are bragging ,you have national guards bla bla bla ... Ipob terrorist

he called Nigeria a Zoo,and the government caged him in the Zoo(DSS CELL)

If you have ever criticized Nigeria or voiced out words to cajure her or its leaders before out of annoyance for bad governance, and you have your freedom then be in support of Nnamdi rotten in gel, may the condition of those who are in gel be better than yours.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by berrystunn(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
FuckkME:
grin

Imagine since June 2021 to February 2022, no substantial thing has been done by FG on Nnamdi Kanus trial..

this is to show that they dont, I mean they truly dont have anything on him

You will understand government magic soon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Jaylord12(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
hhh let him rot till eternity.. they time he was ranting his people are enjoying..now look at him silent

why cant you people go and free him..I think before u people are bragging ,you have national guards bla bla bla ... Ipob terrorist

He who laugh last laugh best......
Am not in support of Nigeria disintegration but If not because of Kanu South East would have been like the North West region where fulani cause all kind of atrocities

I think we should not allow Religion or our difference divide Us..It high time we left all that divide behind us and seek for the way forward for this country...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by berrystunn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

When Babangida arressted your Buhari did he rot in jail?

When Tarawa Belewa's government arrested Awolowo and send him to Calabar prison did he rot in jail?

It's either you are too fast to forget in a hurry or you are too small to know that all these has happened in this same country you are.

Where they terrorist?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by bluefilm: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wow!

Double Valentine holiday loading that week, it seems... grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by MEGAWATCH: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
berrystunn:

Where they terrorist?

In your own language who is a terrorist?

Awolowo and his supporters made a hell out of the western region with his WIDE WIDE WEST, so many people were killed, business destroyed and houses burnt. Was he not a torroirist ? He was was sent to Calabar prison though.

Buhari came with his decree 4 that killed so many people and destroyed so many press house and arressted many men of God like Bishop Benson Idahosa. Was he not a terrorist ? He was later sent to detention and still angry with Babangida .

After many years that terrorist tendencies pushed him to make the infamous statement:

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH!

Now tell me if this statement was made by Nnamdi KANU what you would have been saying by now?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Naijabad: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hisbah21:

Biafra will be actualized in your life time.

Just wait and see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Cantonese: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lawyer dey pass lawyer.

Judge sef dey look lawyer in case no be small boy dey address am. Matter don reach stage where people wey carry constitution for head dey show face.
Mike Ozekhome na the name.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by MEGAWATCH: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
warlordd:

He's just after his legal fees. He couldn't win Atiku's case against Buhari, and he's not going to win this one either.

How I wish you are the judge but you are not!

The case you see will be settled politically and most of you will be highly disappointed with this government go and write it somewhere.

No be Naija we dey?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by MartinsD12(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
fergie0o1:

BBC News Pidgin
This is a Plus and also the case from abia high court is encouraging too, congratulations to mnk, congratulations to all lovers of freedom, congratulations to all ndi Igbo , Biafra is a must , nothing can stop it , congratulations to the legal team led by the quintessential genius mike Ozekhome SAN and the indefatigable, unstoppable Barr ifeanyi ejiofor we are proud of you people, mike Ozekhome we are proud of you sir .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Misterone: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
FuckkME:
grin

Imagine since June 2021 to February 2022, no substantial thing has been done by FG on Nnamdi Kanus trial..

this is to show that they dont, I mean they truly dont have anything on him
lol. it is the defense that keeps seeking for adjournment. FG says they are ready with the main trial but kanu's lawyers are seeking for one technicality or the other. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by IgboWarlord(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
FuckkME:

Someone is not concerned that a person's human rights is repeatedly been violated.. he is not thinkable enough to understand that if it can happen to Kanu, it can definitely happen to him.

But no since it's the man he loves to hate, he will forgoe all sensibilities just to see that man is unjustly kept in prison..
lol zombies no get sense aswer

Shut it jor...Nnamdi Kanu deserves everything he gets and more..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by berrystunn(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

In your own language who is a terrorist?

Awolowo and his supporters made a hell out of the western region with his WIDE WIDE WEST, so many people were killed, business destroyed and houses burnt. Was he not a torroirist ? He was was sent to Calabar prison though.

Buhari came with his decree 4 that killed so many people and destroyed so many press house and arressted many men of God like Bishop Benson Idahosa. Was he not a terrorist ? He was later sent to detention and still angry with Babangida .

After many years that terrorist tendencies pushed him to make the infamous statement:

AN ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM IS AN ATTACK ON THE NORTH!

Now tell me if this statement was made by Nnamdi KANU what you would have been saying by now?

What is your business in the north and west today, did any Igbo man run back home for safety??

Do you know The total number of people killed my ipob/ESN?

Major reason people obey set at home is out of fear.

Igbos are leaving in fear... Not because of Fulani but because of ipob/ESN.

What is terrorist?

A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians.

What is the difference between Taliban and ipob?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by MEGAWATCH: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
berrystunn:

What is your business in the north and west today, did any Igbo man run back home for safety??

Do you know The total number of people killed my ipob/ESN?

Major reason people obey set at home is out of fear.

Igbos are leaving in fear... Not because of Fulani but because of ipob/ESN.

What is terrorist?

A person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians.

What is the difference between Taliban and ipob?

I thought you would address the issue of Awolowo and Buhari that I raised but just like an average Yoruba man, dont remove the plank in your eyes but always see the dust in another man's eyes .

If IPOB did what Awolowo has done before so what's the big deal about it?

Awolowo was used to settle issues in Nigeria just like Ojukwu so will Nnamdi KANU will be used in 2023 coming elections and nothing you people can do about than to die of high BP.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by gulfer: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why not kuku Valentine's day February 14 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by FamTomx2(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
ajumma:
Cc
FamTomx2
after4

the journey to Mandelahood has just began
take heart

The Steroids Clone in ASO ROCK is afraid of something..
So likewise his urchins,
Our journey has since begun!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by ajumma(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
FamTomx2:

So likewise his urchins,

welcome back from touting

no wonder

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by techWriter3: 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mike is a master statute man.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by after4: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nah you dey make this guy think sey hem get sense, why don't you ignore him. You dey follow aboki argue?

FamTomx2:

So likewise his urchins,

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Orpe7(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Baba go old for cell o grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by after4: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
By bringing a kangaroo charges a day to the so called main trial, is that what you call "ready"

Misterone:
lol. it is the defense that keeps seeking for adjournment. FG says they are ready with the main trial but kanu's lawyers are seeking for one technicality or the other. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by after4: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2022
It's like you dey learn all these APC people, they use diversionary tactics to evade any issue they no fit argue or defend

MEGAWATCH:

I thought you would address the issue of Awolowo and Buhari that I raised but just like an average Yoruba man, dont remove the plank in your eyes but always see the dust in another man's eyes .

If IPOB did what Awolowo has done before so what's the big deal about it?

Awolowo was used to settle issues in Nigeria just like Ojukwu so will Nnamdi KANU will be used in 2023 coming elections and nothing you people can do about than to die of high BP.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by asanausana91: 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:
The High Court in Umuahia have asked Nigeria Government to pay 1 Billion Naira as compensation for invading Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's house in 2017. The judge also asked that Nigeria deliver an reserved apology to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
prompting abuja high court to adjourn
Kanu case.
All these noise by Nigeria government,yet they are still running away from same court
running away from court? Hahahaha e go shock you when KANU is hanged.
That stupid judgment from Abia will be set aside by apeal court and that ipob judge will be sanctioned by NJC.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by ogundeleai(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
He spent Xmas, new year and still going to spend valentine in kuje... Koda ooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Gbagura: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
sit-at-home wasted. Bunch of emotional dumbshits grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by pquaver(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
FuckkME:

Someone is not concerned that a person's human rights is repeatedly been violated.. he is not thinkable enough to understand that if it can happen to Kanu, it can definitely happen to him.

But no since it's the man he loves to hate, he will forgoe all sensibilities just to see that man is unjustly kept in prison..
lol zombies no get sense aswer

Ndi igbo ipob force to sit at home, the saboteur according to them killed and their houses burnt, also the Igbos denied freedom of expression by ipob, don't the deserve their human right respected? Una want wetin una no give others.. Una no serious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Adjourned To February 16, 2022 by Freelance363: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
If only there's is real justice, everyone is aware that the FG has nothing against MNK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria And Why? / Coup Imminent If Rivers Crisis Persists - Abdulsalami Abubakar / Mob Attacks NTA Properties In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.