Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) (46382 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Lures Man From Lagos To Osun, Robs Him Of N1.5M (Pictures) / Photo Of The Girl Her Father Sliced Her Throat In Yola, Adamawa / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Systrom(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Armed robber not fraudster
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
They spent the night in his house doing what?
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by tiger28: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
The level of WICKEDNESS in these last days is just getting started. Last week we heard of a mother that CONNIVED with her SON to KILL her OTHER SON for ritual so that the surviving Son can be successful in his YAHOO Business.....Wow!!!
I don't trust ANY Human being EVEN most of those typing here showing their shock regarding this news.....most Nigerians will do same if given the opportunity. Evil is roaming everywhere looking for WEAK Souls to use for devilish acts like this. STAY FIRM !!!!
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Aboki don wise up. Chaii cheesy
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is one of the reasons I like using my full name. "Abubakar Jubril Rotimi"
EBMedia:
Fraudster Lures Man Into His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY55x8HtQRF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by nnamdi640: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
This country is turning to dead zone
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by generalwo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Be Wan kpai the man because of 70k? Is human life so cheap these days??
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by vicfajeze: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
dont u know dat prophet mohammed killed people in mecca by slitting thier throat?s
kernniejay:
I don't know why names like Abubakar or Mohammadu are synonymous with throat slitting, suicide bombing and other acts of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by jimter44(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wickness will never end in Nigeria!
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by endallinfection: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Igberetv And Bad News Are Like 5 and 6
. grin grin abi wetin we go say now the same thing dem they talk about U
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Keji1012(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
kernniejay:
I don't know why names like Abubakar or Mohammadu are synonymous with throat slitting, suicide bombing and other acts of terrorism.

Only from the north and religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Realists(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
kernniejay:

Bigot

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
kernniejay:

Lol... I don laugh tire. This Nairaland eh grin
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by GetMeRight: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
kernniejay:

You lived up to the expectation of your parents, now clap for yourself.
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Geeman2006: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
kernniejay:

Just like ken, Kenneth, James and co are synonymous with pushing hard drugs undecided

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice trailer...I guess dude is only trying to make d movie look real... without filmtricks...
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Charlex23(m): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Englishisamust:

Because they are arewa. Such doesn't happen in yorubaland
Mr.English where have you been all these while
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
EBMedia:
Fraudster Lures Man Into His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos)

too much watching of African magic Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by ismodiwa(m): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Englishisamust:
Na them!!

Abdullah kidwaya. Arewa doing what they are good at

You're wicked
This is an amateur comment
If it were your brother, will you have the guts to say such?
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by dragunov: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Abokis don dey mix fraud and skull mining together
The uniqueness of your truth is fraudulent.
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Abooki matter too dey one kind. So for just 70k dem kpoof human being? I can't understand these headslammers and thier sensless crimes undecided
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Bifwoli: 12:53am On Jan 20, 2022
kernniejay:
Only in Nigeria . Those same names outside Nigeria are used by thousands of sane and law abiding people .
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2022
So nobody wants to call him olosho and say he deserves it for following a strange man? Nobody?
Okay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by muheeb01(m): 2:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Wickedness mixed with greediness....say no to crime
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by dragunov: 3:03am On Jan 20, 2022
EBMedia:

But who pays money to get a psaltery role in a movie ? Is it not supposed to be the other way round? Abokiiiiiis!
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by godliman: 5:26am On Jan 20, 2022
kernniejay:
Our Darling president is Mohammadu and he neither slits throats nor suicide bomb. LoL
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2022
GetMeRight:

You lived up to the expectation of your parents, now clap for yourself.
I don't have your time.
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Dayvidblue: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Englishisamust:

Because they are arewa. Such doesn't happen in yorubaland

Liar! You yoruba that are known for skull mining
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Germi9: 11:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Omen na sharp knife oo
Re: Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Cut him exactly how he cut the victim, recover his assets and add compensation then throw them in jail....for a very very long time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Driver Shot Dead By Soldier At Army Checkpoint In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Herdsmen Overrun Benue Villages, Kill 100 People / Alexia Mupende Killed By Housemaid In Rwanda (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.