Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? (15444 Views)

I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State / Who Is Acceptable As A Referee For FRSC Application? / What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by tiswell(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
post=109511477:

Stop being an enemy of progress in all your posts on Nairaland!

You won't faint if you wish him well and be positive for once.

Na dem undecided
chief tribalist shocked

ignored! sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by sylve11: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Very nonsense thing to do @op. cool
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by akanbiaa(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Guy, thanks for this idea.
Direct employment be that ooooo. If the job recruitment is for Bank, you are potential Branch Manager already for using incumbent State Governor as Referee.

Na when they give you target that you will know you don enter am.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by tesseract: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice one op. I wish you the best.
No mind all these guys talking trash...you don give them format.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by PrinceOfLagos: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Richy4(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
They will know that you were lying...
Your CV pinned with the complimentary card of the governor of your state would have substantiated the whole untold story.. not just writing the governor's name on CV... Who do you think the HRs are ? cheesy
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Lugianostar(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
They are never do well and it will have a negative sailing impact.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by dapolaw(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
So you can't even spell GOVERNOR properly on your CV... Na wa o.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by uchaymart(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
stop being childish if you need this job.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by mastercee(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Your answer lies in the spelling of his title
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by adelaja70(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why you know use am as linesman?
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
OP Everything na luck, besides seyi makinde na kind governor e fit assist you. Goodluck.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by deepwater(f): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
you become a political exposed person (PEP)
THIS IS NOT too Great FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Nfora: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
muhyeenisce:
You sure say you need this job? Check the spelling of Governor

grin
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
You only use people you know and who knows very well as referees. Does he know you and if not you may be arrested soon for impersonation and character assassination.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
He is your Governor so it is his duty to know you.
I like your idea Young blood.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by brainhgeek(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
You get mind sha. Come post your picture join. You are doing well
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Majesty33(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
If u are questioned on your relationship with the governor during your interview, what would be your response. Anyway, I think u went to far. Having faith and crying to God in these trying times matters and not by been deceitful.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by samwillyco1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
tiswell:
you will lose the job,as no one employs his superior

No be lie oooo, you just remind me of one interview I attended one certain time like that ooo, nobody wants to employ his superior grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
I like your style. You have 95% chance of getting the job but be ready to answer "do you know the governor in person. " All the best afterall the Zoo was built in lies and the rulers are lies; you will scale through.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Benoxvals(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
The implication will be a RED CARD..
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by samwillyco1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
It may favour you, anything is possible but if you know the Governor what you need is his signature, phone call, or letterheaded paper and the job will be given to you in any ministry within the State
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Volksguys1985: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
No implication, sebi is your father.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Felabrity: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
princeemmma:
using your governor as a referee, you don't know he might blow penalty against you and even give you red card
1. Election is coming
2. You read he has tried other means but nothing
3. His boldness can even get him a better job at the government house
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by thatigboman1: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
U think employers ask for referees for asking sake?
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by DMarvel(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lagosfinder:
You could be arrested if he doesn't find it funny

But if you get favor of God straight employment
If the governor finds it funny and he chooses to be his referee, he automatically becomes a PEP (Politically Exposed Person) and that comes with its attendant benefits and burdens.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by freeman67: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
A referee is a person willing to testify in writing about the character or ability of someone, especially an applicant for a job.

In doing that the person has to at least know you to be able to say something about you.

Does your governor know you?
If called upon, can her say something about you?
Can he say something good about you?

That's part of what you should consider before using him. If your employer decides to contact him before offering you a job. I just hope he will have something to say.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by phemmyfour: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
eDoctorr:
No need for epistle; after several job applications that I have done under the administration of our Darling governor of the Oyo State; I've not been lucky enough to be part of the beneficiaries despite different job recruitment exercise by the Oyo State government.

Now, I have decided to apply for the ongoing OYRTMA recruitment and as you can see; I have decided to use Governor Seyi Makinde as my No. 1 REFEREE, I hope am lucky this time.

You won't be pick cos those that really know the Governor don't struggle getting jobs
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Innobee99(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
If actually u know the Governor, do u need to write a CV? grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by gfullmoon(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
eDoctorr:
No need for epistle; after several job applications that I have done under the administration of our Darling governor of the Oyo State; I've not been lucky enough to be part of the beneficiaries despite different job recruitment exercise by the Oyo State government.

Now, I have decided to apply for the ongoing OYRTMA recruitment and as you can see; I have decided to use Governor Seyi Makinde as my No. 1 REFEREE, I hope am lucky this time.

If you carry Elephant set trap which animals you want to catch again?

If you personally know the Governor outside clout chasing just his signed complementary card can get you job.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Tdave01: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
If your cv crosses my table I swear I will tear it, do you know who a referee is, someone that can attest to knowing you, you know a whole Governor yet you dey follow submit cv. Guy if I catch you walai I go forget my hand for your ear grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by jomarick(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
How u take sabi the governor you go talk for interview, u must talk Ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Undergraduates, Which Skills Are You Learning Now ? / Online Application Portal Opens For 2021 Police Recruitment / Waec Date Of Birth Error Correction For Interview!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.