Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State (10721 Views)

What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? / Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower / Pyes Like Npower But More Beneficial Than Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by drake49(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please help with information, I will be glad.
I registered for Npower and i was deployed to a school in my State Delta, but I’m currently in Benue State. Is there anything i can do to move it to Benue? Or if there’s any other thing i can do i will appreciate the suggestion.Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by tahir01(m): 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Don't you have family members in Delta?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by jokality(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
I don't know how possible relocating to another state is, but you should chat their support

1 Like

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Skubbyduu: 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
I have been trying to print my letter but it's asking me to update bvn and Account number.. which I have been trying to do but it's saying too many request since yesterday . Can anyone help me on what to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na we give you problem?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by B3sty(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Try redeployment, it may work...
Lets wait for those who are experienced on this issue to throw more light on it

1 Like

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Muhylonaire007: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Skubbyduu:
I have been trying to print my letter but it's asking me to update bvn and Account number.. which I have been trying to do but it's saying too many request since yesterday . Can anyone help me on what to do?

Alaye na general problem, face your work!
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Muhylonaire007: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Na we give you problem?

You get bad mouth!

4 Likes

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Cerebellum: 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Na we give you problem?

You be mumu

Person con ask of solution you dey do like Ogooro... They've left you, bro

10 Likes

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

You get bad mouth!

For buhari regime? Who no get?

1 Like

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Centcanada: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have not been deployed and many people are giving testimony of their own. Am currently in Delta and I do not understand. Is there anything I can do?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Momoh7(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Go your dashboard make you for do the necessary stuffs,you fit later email them to see how them fit help sha
You fit still run am like nysc ghosting,you and principal go dey settle

1 Like

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Omobada(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Congratulations for even getting deployed many don't make it to that level yet.
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Momoh7(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Skubbyduu:
Go cafe make them run am for you or use Google chrome

1 Like

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Sonnobax15(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
angry
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Tejuri(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nigeria’s future de-facto internet currency is in its early stages, get in early.

Join us on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6714787/launching-crypto-token-like-among
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by HeadNigga: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
I for say make you go Twitter go ask them but them don ban twitter. Try Facebook
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Muhylonaire007: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

For buhari regime? Who no get?

Lmao... You dey vex o grin grin
Make Buhari no turn us to Aggressive citizens o
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Oppy2k2: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Go back to your state
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by HeadNigga: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Centcanada:
I have not been deployed and many people are giving testimony of their own. Am currently in Delta and I do not understand. Is there anything I can do?
there is something "you can do".

Wait...

1 Like

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Oppy2k2: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
This plot of land belongs to Righteousness 89. Beware of 419
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by seandurse(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Just visit the school and explain yourself to the head master/head mistress. But note something must drop off after getting your alert every month or probably negotiate your way well. Good luck
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by iknopro(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
There is nothing you can do bro, all I will advise is that you go to your place of primary assignment, do your clearance first and then go to the school, is not a must that you will continue working with them maybe after meeting with the school authority you leave for your base, don't mind them they don't monitor anybody whether you go to teach or not. Just do the clearance so you will be receiving your alert every month
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Samswags9(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
4 Month Old Male eskimo is going for a giveaway price
First Shots Taken
Location Ibadan
Click on my link
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by onlinestaff2020: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Not gotten any deployment and edit button shows I need to update some things thoy through with biometrics long ago.

Any chances of deployment?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Anytask: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
iknopro:
There is nothing you can do bro, all I will advise is that you go to your place of primary assignment, do your clearance first and then go to the school, is not a must that you will continue working with them maybe after meeting with the school authority you leave for your base, don't mind them they don't monitor anybody whether you go to teach or not. Just do the clearance so you will be receiving your alert every month

Are you serious? I have been thinking of how to handle mine o. I was deployed but I have something that I am currently doing and I can't abandon it for temporary Npower.
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Cerebellum:

You be mumu

Person con ask of solution you dey do like Ogooro... They've left you, bro

Imagine you no even get your own moniker inside your brain.
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by witworth(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why you apply for the so called N-power in the first place.
You dey find work when God don create you to create one for yourself.
If na capital you dey find, you sha fit see 150k make u go rent face me and face you, and buy android phone, then dey buy data, make u sha store food for house and make u dey pay nepa bills or sha dey find way charge your phone, if you need money you go dey work na, haba
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Mr2019(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
So?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Princeton92(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Skubbyduu:

Go to a business center!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Learning & Development Lead Recruitment / Npower November Payroll Changes To Processing Expect Payment Soon / List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.