Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos (31765 Views)

Sanwo-olu Tours The Lagos RED LINE Rail Project / Lagos Completes Purchase Of 2 Talgo Trains Originally Designed For US City (pi / Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Studyinchina200(m): 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Most Nigerians don’t read.
EnEnPeecee:
Liars with their propaganda train. How do they want us to believe this is Nigeria? Pls check this pics. The rail tracks are even covered with granite sand. Who do they think they are deceiving?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by yemiyemi: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
Liars with their propaganda train. How do they want us to believe this is Nigeria? Pls check this pics. The rail tracks are even covered with granite sand. Who do they think they are deceiving?

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Tennessee85: 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Do we have water in Lagos don't we build our boreholes ourselves in Lagos ? And everyone is forced to drink either pure water or bottled water ?
Then go home to your meth land of cannibals to provide boreholes for your people in Enugu. They longer take their bath because of lack of water. Go home and help your people.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
My brother in politicians Nigeriansns distrust
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Charly68: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
This is the impact and effect of action plan and continuity in governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by SarkinYarki: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tennessee85:
Then go home to your meth land of cannibals to provide boreholes for your people in Enugu. They longer take their bath because of lack of water. Go home and help your people.

Just say you are a tribalist and I will understand
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Tennessee85: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
SarkinYarki:

Just say you are a tribalist and I will understand
I'm a tribalist, you're a tribalist, so stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by SarkinYarki: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tennessee85:
I'm a tribalist, you're a tribalist, so stop crying.

God forbid I practice tribalism , I can never stoop that low
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Christistruth02: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Cholls:
My brother in Tinubu Nigerians trust

In Jesus Christ we Trust
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Afamed: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nice! Sanwo-Olu is doing a good job, but I don't understand why Lagos State government is still getting bonds meanwhile she is the richest state in Nigeria.
Even Almighty Us are still getting bonds
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Christistruth02: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Offpoint1:
The only working Governor, follows by that Akwa Ibom guy....

They rest are just ''Yaya Bello"

Add Zulum of Borno
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tennessee85:
Can't you read the damn news by yourself online? Na wa oh!

Since u have read "the damn news by yourself online", then answering the questions shouldn't be a challenge for u:

They didn't pay the manufacturer? I don't understand. How does that affect Lagos state? when did Lagos buy the train?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Seun360(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu's vision.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by berbs: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
EnEnPeecee:

That train us still in the US, not NIGERIA.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by saintrow1: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
God bless the governor
God bless lagos state
God bless yoruba land
God bless yorubas

Yorubaland will keep moving forward.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by olatuns2017: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=Lanrelagboi post=109505554][/quote]

Ibos /PDP will be unhappy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tennessee85:
I thought I was even replying a sane human being. Who takes suggestions and advice on how to run a governmental project from an meth cannibal whose governors can't even provide water for in Enugu and flyover in Abia?

But u didn't respond to what he said about d screenshots he shared

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Yebosola(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Germi9:

Are you in anyway related to a Monkey? to hell with you and OUK, TA Orji and your Father whose ancestors are Monkeys

Rule 2 mode,do the needful on this person
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by timefarm(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tennessee85:
Your expertry only ends on Nairaland. You don't know more than Sanwo-Olu and the experts in the transport sector that went to Milwaukee with him.
Not everyone is ignorant here like you people.

You dont know what I for living before opening your mouth and say my expertise ends here.

I shared an opinion. No where did I condemn the plan.
But if high speed train is similar to the one I do enter which runs at 350km/hr, then I do not see how it will fit a small landmass area.

Total length of our metro line in Lagos is still limited with intermittent stops. So high speed train will definitely be an overkill.

Maybe the one they are bringing is not that fast, which I am suspecting but just want to attach high speed to the name.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
obynzo:

You are using a different alias claiming igbo. You did this in a previous thread, this method is fast becoming stale

I am not here to convince you of my tribe Obinna. Ya so gi kweta ya so gi ekwetala. That is your cup of tea
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
lexy2014:

How will tinubu move Nigeria forward and improve the living standards of Nigerians?

Ask our Igbo brothers who keep flocking to Lagos as if there is a tree of money planted there they all pluck from.

Perhaps they should have remained back home and seen if they would arrive at the same financial destination

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by olusma23(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
EnEnPeecee:

Did u read any part of the article that says the train is already in Nigeria

Try read to understand better.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by starstaz(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kk ! Laugh one yill me. Something that will take 10yrs before this train reach Lagos. Lagos rail line has been undergoing construction since 2007. Children born at the time are now writing their semester exam in UNILAG. The fortunate one in quote are now young mothers bcoz of unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by starstaz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kk ! Laugh one yill me. Something that will take 10yrs before this train reach Lagos. Lagos rail line has been undergoing construction since 2007. Children born at the time are now writing their semester exam in UNILAG. The fortunate one in quote are now young mothers bcoz of unwanted pregnancy. grin grin shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tetehjewels:

Ask our Igbo brothers who keep flocking to Lagos as if there is a tree of money planted there they all pluck from.

Earlier u said:

I am Igbo but I stand with Tinubu for President

So I believe addressing question to u is in order:

How will tinubu move Nigeria forward and improve the living standards of Nigerians?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Kmf0: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oh
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
lexy2014:

Earlier u said:

I am Igbo but I stand with Tinubu for President

So I believe addressing question to u is in order:

How can't he when he has clearly moved the lives of our Igbo brothers as well as other tribes forward and improved their living standards ever since they migrated and are still migrating to Lagos.

Are our Igbo brothers and other tribes not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Bashir75: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
EnEnPeecee:

OMO YIBOOO, THIS ONE PAIN YOU OOO. YOU MUST BE IN SEVERE PAINS NOW BECAUSE IT’S LAGOS TRAINS. NO ONE IS DECEIVING YOU, IT’S THE REALITY OF LAGOS/SW ENTIRELY. IT’S COMING TO LAGOS IPOBIANS. CHEER UP OR JUMP INTO LAGOON.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tetehjewels:

How can't he when he has clearly moved the lives of our Igbo brothers as well as other tribes forward and improved their living standards ever since they migrated and are still migrating to Lagos.

Are our Igbo brothers and other tribes not Nigerians?

Pls take note of d "how"

How has he "moved" the lives of igbos as well as other tribes forward? How did he improve their living standards?

Did igbos and other tribes start migrating to Lagos in 1999?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
yemiyemi:

The Lagos Rail system is an infrastructure project enshrined in the Lagos State Development Plan (LSDP) which is being managed by the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA). The railway equipment including electric power, signalling, rolling stock, and fare collection equipment will be provided by the private sector under a Concession Contract. LAMATA is responsible for policy direction, regulation, and infrastructure for the network.

The section of the network, Phase of the project are both Red and Blue Line which is currently attained almost 100% completion while Phase I (the Blue Line to run from Marina to Mile 2) was initially planned to open in 2021. However, the State Government recently announces that the Blue and Red Lines will open in December 2022.

Contrary to insinuation that Lagos Rail project will run on Federal government rail track is not correct. New rail platform is nearly completed for the take off of the lagos Rail project.

Thanks for this man
Re: Sanwo-Olu Tours Talgo Group To Inspect High Speed Trains Meant For Lagos by OmoEpe(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is04970:
Lagos leads
Some states follow
Some states are sleeping �
Some states are going in the order direction.
We want this type of sustainable development being withnessed in Lagos in Nigeria.

In that case vote wisely

VOTE ASHIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai, Oshiomole, Mattawale & Lalong Meets With Tinubu In Abuja / ‘$11bn Trial In London Court To Reveal Monumental Corruption In Nigeria / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.