Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG (749 Views)

I Want To Appear In Court But I’m Afraid Of Arrest — Yahaya Bello / Why We Chose To Become Nigerians – Foreigners / Why Does Ogbonnaya Onu Wear The Same Attire To Public Events? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by beerfraud: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Despite the order of Justice Binta Nyako of a Federal High Court in Abuja, the leader of the Indigenious People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, appeared on the same Fendi designers clothes he had been wearing since June last year when he was arrested.

Justice Nyako had on Tuesday, ordered the Department of State Services, to allow Kanu to have a change of cloth.

“I don’t want to see him in this cloth again. This one is almost off-white. Also, make sure that you allow him to exercise and give him a good mattress”, Justice Nyako had ordered.

Meanwhile, when the matter was called up on Wednesday, the prosecution counsel, Shuaibu Labaran, told the Court that Kanu was the one that chose to wear his designer Fendi clothes.

He said, “My lord, based on your order yesterday, we provided the defendant with a new Orthopedic mattress, pillows and blankets.

“As for his appearance, he chose to wear this particular one because he said that it is designers”.

In his response, Kanu’s lead counsel, Chief Mike Ozekhome, told the Court that it was not true that his client insisted on wearing his designer’s clothes.

“My Lord, what happened was that by the time proceedings ended yesterday, and because it was not his visiting day, we were not able to pass to him, some clothes we obtained for him.

“We even discussed it with him this morning and he said that on the next visiting day he would want to have the new clothes”, Ozekhome added.

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-chose-to-appear-in-same-attire-because-it-is-designers-fg-tells-court/

lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by Xscape1993(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
It is well. Wishing Kanu and his mission impossible all the best.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by headSmasher: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hehehehehe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by Yibo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
sharp guy
using okoros sweets to catch cruise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by PrinceOfLagos: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Honestly, this is hilarious grin grin grin

This government foolish Sha

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by Biafrannuke: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
The world now knows the zoo government has no case and is resorting to pettiness.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by beerfraud: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Honestly, this is hilarious grin grin grin

This government foolish Sha
we are not stopping you from wailing but do it maturely
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by inoki247: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin grin grin I can see na Lie write diz script with a little touch of Comedy...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by Sergio104(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
We are watching.

Things go soft one-day.

In a day like that, am gonna say........"how are you guys faring in Nigeria"

In Bịafra I stand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by beerfraud: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Biafrannuke:
The world now knows the zoo government has no case and is resorting to pettiness.
Kanu has denied being IPOB people like Gen Ikonso was killed like "ewu" died for nothing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by beerfraud: 6:42pm On Mar 23
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by SeeWahala: 7:00pm On Mar 23
The cloth mnk wears is indeed an upscale designer piece and remember that it is being kept and conditioned by the relevant DSS staff (drycleaned) for mnk before every court appearance.

The DSS have attires their guests adorn in incarceration. MNK's Fiendi Piece is still white as snow and spotless till today wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by keymatt(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23
beerfraud:
Despite the order of Justice Binta Nyako of a Federal High Court in Abuja, the leader of the Indigenious People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday, appeared on the same Fendi designers clothes he had been wearing since June last year when he was arrested.

Justice Nyako had on Tuesday, ordered the Department of State Services, to allow Kanu to have a change of cloth.

“I don’t want to see him in this cloth again. This one is almost off-white. Also, make sure that you allow him to exercise and give him a good mattress”, Justice Nyako had ordered.

Meanwhile, when the matter was called up on Wednesday, the prosecution counsel, Shuaibu Labaran, told the Court that Kanu was the one that chose to wear his designer Fendi clothes.

He said, “My lord, based on your order yesterday, we provided the defendant with a new Orthopedic mattress, pillows and blankets.

“As for his appearance, he chose to wear this particular one because he said that it is designers”.

In his response, Kanu’s lead counsel, Chief Mike Ozekhome, told the Court that it was not true that his client insisted on wearing his designer’s clothes.

“My Lord, what happened was that by the time proceedings ended yesterday, and because it was not his visiting day, we were not able to pass to him, some clothes we obtained for him.

“We even discussed it with him this morning and he said that on the next visiting day he would want to have the new clothes”, Ozekhome added.

https://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-chose-to-appear-in-same-attire-because-it-is-designers-fg-tells-court/

lalasticlala mynd44
This one wan die on top Nnamdi Kanu matter.
Abeg go join queue make them flog you collect your N100 agege bread 🥪 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by rinzaugustine: 7:04pm On Mar 23
“…because it’s designers…” look at the kind of statement coming out from the mouth of a government official sounding like something coming out from a pit toilet and a sane person is hoping Nigeria will get better? Are there even any sign that there is a president today in Nigeria not to talk of government?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by Melagros(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23
COMRADES are speechless with this useless government
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by beerfraud: 7:55pm On Mar 23
keymatt:
This one wan die on top Nnamdi Kanu matter.
Abeg go join queue make them flog you collect your N100 agege bread 🥪 grin grin grin
I just want him dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Chose To Appear In Same Attire Because ‘it Is Designers’ – FG by Gajagojo: 8:00pm On Mar 23
Abaku ni aso ewure

iku nikan lo un gba aso lara ewure

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine War: How True Is This Meme? / Sanwo-olu Approves Purchase Of 3 New 500 KVA Generators / Jonathan Joins Apc For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.