Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop (2026 Views)

Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB / See The ESN Camp, Nigeria Army Killed IKONSO From. / Arms Smuggler Caught By Vigilante At Pategi Port In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
More information from Lilu.

Yesterday, Nigerian Army massacred the vigilante team of Lilu, Anambra State.

Word on ground is that these vigilantes have interfered with Fulani herdsmen bandits from terrorizing innocent villagers in Lilu.

The army went to their office without confrontation or trying to arrest anybody, killed all of them and labeled them secessionists and ESN members (another vigilante group that protects the Southeast from killer Fulani herdsmen).

So sad.

The vigilante boys were sitting in front of a shop in a busy rural road when they were all killed. The owner of the shop was reportedly killed by Nigerian Army.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by heniford2: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
I told people that the real truth will come out chia!!

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Shetemi12(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
May we not be unfortunate

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
These young men were not even armed. The army after killing them, went inside their (vigilante) office and recovered their official rifles (pump action which is official gun for all vigilante in Nigeria) and shamelessly displayed them with Biafra flag.

Nobody was arrested. Nobody was question.

How did vigilante boys become IPOB? Is the penalty for being an IPOB member or being a secessionist instant death by Nigerian Army soldiers who are working for Fulani herdsmen?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Kriss216: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
The truth is coming out.

How can a provision shop be inside a forest?

Nigerian soldiers ambushed innocent vigilantes and tagged them ESN.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by asanausana91: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Word on ground is that these vigilantes have interfered with Fulani herdsmen bandits from terrorizing innocent villagers in Lilu.

The army went to their office without confrontation or trying to arrest anybody, killed all of them and labeled them secessionists and ESN members (another vigilante group that protects the Southeast from killer Fulani herdsmen).

So sad.

The vigilante boys were sitting in front of a shop in a busy rural road when they were all killed. The owner of the shop was reportedly killed by Nigerian Army.
liers. Those people are ipob terrorist and they deserve what they got.
Mr man, if Namdi KANU can deny that he is not a member of ipob what else do I expect from the useless op. All what ipob know how to do is deny deny and deny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by gidgiddy: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
The truth about this matter will eventually come out because something is definitely wrong with the guns and Biafran flag used in the photo op

This was definitely no forest as said by the Army

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
asanausana91:
Mr man, if Namdi KANU can deny that he is not a member of ipob what else do I expect from the useless op. All what ipob know how to do is deny deny and deny.
Is that why you killed registered and active Anambra Vigilante Group (AVG) members sitting in front of a provision shop on a busy road and still displayed their ID cards? Just because they didn't allow Fulani herdsmen Boko Haram and their cows to unleash mayhem on the community the government is paying them to protect?

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by BKayy: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
asanausana91:
No doubt, according to Buhari all Igbo people are IPOB.

So I pity any Igbo man that doesn't get the message. If Vigilante groups can be ambushed and killed in Cold blood then later framed as ESN, who you?

If you are reading this and you are in SE, if you see the terrorists in camouflage take cover.
I repeat take cover. They are out for those their president called IPOB and those he called IPOB is all Igbo men and women.

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by daddytime(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
And an Eastern Linda Ikeji is the first to keep propagating the false and misleading narrative...

What an irony...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lalasticala, seun the deaths of these innocent young men are now on your conscience.

Lalasticlacla, you will not be happy if a soldier came and shot your beautiful daughter in front of her shop and label her a "terrorist".
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
One bastard call dedewold was qouting his generation since morning talking trash, he should come and see new evidence, trust Nigeria security at ur own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:
[s]More information from Lilu.

So sad.

The vigilante boys were sitting in front of a shop in a busy rural road when they were all killed. The owner of the shop was reportedly killed by Nigerian Army.[/s]
Ipob propaganda, theyre men of ESN, the ID cards are the cards the terrorists seized from the vigilantes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
inderhappy:
[s]One bastard call dedewold was qouting his generation since morning talking trash, he should come and see new evidence, trust Nigeria security at ur own peril[/s].
Absolutely no evidence here

I am on ground at ihiala right now

Ipob propaganda, theyre men of ESN, the ID cards are the cards the terrorists seized from the vigilantes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by beerfraud: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
we warned them
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
heniford2:
[s]I told people that the real truth will come out chia!![/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

[s]Is that why you killed registered and active Anambra Vigilante Group (AVG) members sitting in front of a provision shop on a busy road and still displayed their ID cards? Just because they didn't allow Fulani herdsmen Boko Haram and their cows to unleash mayhem on the community the government is paying them to protect?[/s]

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
BKayy:

[s]No doubt, according to Buhari all Igbo people are IPOB.

So I pity any Igbo man that doesn't get the message. If Vigilante groups can be ambushed and killed in Cold blood then later framed as ESN, who you?

If you are reading this and you are in SE, if you see the terrorists in camouflage take cover.
I repeat take cover. They are out for those their president called IPOB and those he called IPOB is all Igbo men and women.[/s]

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
Awkabigboy:

[/s]
Your entire family will be wiped out like those innocent boys and another person will be calling it propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:
[s]Lalasticala, seun the deaths of these innocent young men are now on your conscience.

Lalasticlacla, you will not be happy if a soldier came and shot your beautiful daughter in front of her shop and label her a "terrorist".[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
daddytime:
[s]And an Eastern Linda Ikeji is the first to keep propagating the false and misleading narrative...

What an irony..[/s].

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

[s]Your entire family will be wiped out like those innocent boys and another person will be calling it propaganda.[/s]
Your fellow terrorists are dead already , we will soon send u and your useless family to join then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by udele1: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

So sad.

Anambra Vigilante wears short sleeves, esn wears long.

If they left their vigilante to join ESN, na them sabi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T57ePj0CKg4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by smileyoo: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
so sad. lots of injustices and evil going on in this nation, yet nigerians want a prosperous and peaceful nation, things doesn't work out that way, just like the scripture says; righteousness exalt a nation but sin is a reproach to any nation.
Under this current dispensation, Nigeria is still under a heavy reproach, because of the daily shedding of the blood of the innocent citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by SarkinYarki: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

You are not in Ihiala so shut up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by IGBOSON1: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

If indeed you ‘are on ground at Ihiala’ then you’re probably part of Buharis’ Fulani killer squad that murdered those innocent boys in cold blood! You’re most likely one of the few among them that can speak Igbo...and you pointed out those poor boys....tagging them ‘ESN’ for the murderous bastards to eliminate! You probably took the pics as well!

You are the snitch that points out who to kill in Igboland!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Anambra Vigilante wears short sleeves, esn wears long.

If they left their vigilante to join ESN, na them sabi.
Udele stop spreading propaganda.

Anambra Vigilante wear whatever they want when they want.

Do ESN carry Anambra Vigilante Group ID? Mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

[s]If indeed you ‘are on ground at Ihiala’ then you’re probably part of Buharis’ Fulani killer squad that murdered those innocent boys in cold blood! You’re most likely one of the few among them that can speak Igbo...and you pointed out those poor boys....tagging them ‘ESN’ for the murderous bastards to eliminate! You probably took the pics[/s]!
Keep crying nwa aturu, ihiala people are happier with the turn of events

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by gidgiddy: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

And the shop was in the middle of the forest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Udele stop spreading propaganda.

Anambra Vigilante wear whatever they want when they want.

Do ESN carry Anambra Vigilante Group ID? Mumu.
Ipob seized the pump action of the vigilantes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

And the shop was in the middle of the forest?
That's someone's house
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
smileyoo:
so does it mean that the only arrest for ipob and ESN is instant death, without due process ? but that of boko -harram and bandits, could be amnesty even after false assumption of repentance.
one nation indeed !

Bro don't mind the dumb Nigerian Fulani Government propagandists on this thread.

You opened fire and killed vigilante members and labeled them IPOB. And even if theyre IPOB nko?

So they have now admitted they kill innocent protesters and agitators all the time while leaving Fulani bandits and terrorists to kill people freely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Dares Sanwo-olu, Orders His Men Back To Lagos Roads / I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? / Tinubu: 3 Weeks On, 3 Weeks Off Presidency - Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.