Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop (2194 Views)

Biafra Liberation Army Killed And Captured Alive Some Nigerian Army - IPOB / See The ESN Camp, Nigeria Army Killed IKONSO From. / Arms Smuggler Caught By Vigilante At Pategi Port In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by smileyoo: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
so does it mean that the only arrest for ipob and ESN is instant death, without due process ? but that of boko -harram and bandits, could be amnesty even after false assumption of repentance.
one nation indeed !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Sergio104(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Absolutely no evidence here

I am on ground at ihiala right now

Ipob propaganda, theyre men of ESN, the ID cards are the cards the terrorists seized from the vigilantes

Just look at what you are saying.

They seized ID card??....... for what exactly.

And you said you are Igbo.

You can be against IPOB......no probs.
But supporting people who kill your own vigilant group is a no no........ Arụ!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You are not in Ihiala so shut up
Let us meet , if you're doubtful, name a location
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
smileyoo:
so does it mean that the only arrest for ipob and ESN is instant death, without due process ? but that of boko -harram and bandits, could be amnesty even after false assumption of repentance.
one nation indeed !
Ipob engaged our troops in firefight , we returned fire

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Sergio104(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Udele stop spreading propaganda.

Anambra Vigilante wear whatever they want when they want.

Do ESN carry Anambra Vigilante Group ID? Mumu.

This is number one question they should answer.

The ID card is bold and clear........
Zombies should explain more about it.

And remember previously that the army claimed to have killed them in the forest.

So is the provision shop now in Forest??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sergio104:

Just look at what you are saying.

They seized ID card??....... for what exactly.

And you said you are Igbo.

You can be against IPOB......no probs.
But supporting people who kill your own vigilant group is a no no........ Arụ!
I dont understand you again , are you not from same Anambra? Why not place a call to a neutral person at ihiala and verify what I'm telling u. The ipob guys wrote down names of the vigilantes at lilu and took their pump actions and ID cards. Since then the area has been ipob stronghold. It pains me that our people are dying for nothing but we can't just surrender to criminals and cultists. Hope u know the DOS made sit at home only yesterday but the cultists aren't listening to central command. Remove sentiments biko

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Sergio104(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lalasticlala

Mynd44.

This thread is suppose to reach front page
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sergio104:

This is number one question they should answer.

The ID card is bold and clear........
Zombies should explain more about it.

And remember previously that the army claimed to have killed them in the forest.

So is the provision shop now in Forest??
Esn seized those ID cards and pump actions of the vigilantes from that area, let it sink

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

And the shop was in the middle of the forest?
Gidgiddy when are you coming back from lagos to Alaigbo, or your own is to make noise from far away lagos

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Ipob engaged our troops in firefight , we returned fire
Your troops? So you're no longer an "Awka big boy" like your moniker suggested but a Fulani Nigerian Army operative?

Good. The truth is coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by udele1: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Udele stop spreading propaganda.

Anambra Vigilante wear whatever they want when they want.

Do ESN carry Anambra Vigilante Group ID? Mumu.

Lol. The picture posted as Anambra vigilante shows short sleve.

Before the raid, there is enough intelligence gathering. Just like this raid.

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Sergio104(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

I dont understand you again , are you not from same Anambra? Why not place a call to a neutral person at ihiala and verify what I'm telling u. The ipob guys wrote down names of the vigilantes at lilu and took their pump actions and ID cards. Since then the area has been ipob stronghold. It pains me that our people are dying for nothing but we can't just surrender to criminals and cultists. Hope u know the DOS made sit at home only yesterday but the cultists aren't listening to central command. Remove sentiments biko

It's not a problem.

I will call a friend that is ihiala based
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Your troops? So you're no longer an "Awka big boy" like your moniker suggested but a Fulani Nigerian Army operative?

Good. The truth is coming out.
You're cursed oo , aren't there igbos in the military and police , STFU

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Lol. The picture posted as Anambra vigilante shows short sleve.

Before the raid, there is enough intelligence gathering. Just like this raid.
Do they know anything kwanu, is it not to make noise from far away lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Tingotoe: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

If indeed you ‘are on ground at Ihiala’ then you’re probably part of Buharis’ Fulani killer squad that murdered those innocent boys in cold blood! You’re most likely one of the few among them that can speak Igbo...and you pointed out those poor boys....tagging them ‘ESN’ for the murderous bastards to eliminate! You probably took the pics as well!

You are the snitch that points out who to kill in Igboland!
Oga they are terrorists. IPOB always denies their handwork and gullible Ibos like you believe. The rest of the country are not fooled. Kudos to the armed forces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sergio104:

It's not a problem.

Better
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tingotoe:
Oga they are terrorists. IPOB always denies their handwork and gullible Ibos like you believe. The rest of the country are not fooled. Kudos to the armed forces
Are you minding the gullible guys

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

You're cursed oo , aren't there igbos in the military and police , STFU
You will die shamefully.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by foryourmind: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sergio104:

It's not a problem.

I'm from a town close to Lilu. Don't listen to these Fulani propagandist. Nothing 30k a month BMC cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

shamefulp

You will die a shameful death like the terrorist you are , your fellow terrorists have been sent to hell already, so prepare a place in hell for you and your prostitute moda, ewu cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by abouzaid: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Awkabigboy: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

I'm from a town close to Lilu. Don't listen to these Fulani propagandist. Nothing 30k a month BMC cannot do.
What else do we expect from an ipob member like u, you were lucky not to be around we would have shattered your brain
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
God bless the Nigeria military for killing the said Anambra vigilante.

Stop crying that your ESN terrorists were killed.

More will join them in hell.

You can go and hire more ID cards and post rubbish. The real fact is that IPOB terrorists will be killed.

Death awaits all of them.
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

You are not from anambra state unless you are from the land of terrorists Imo state because they are the ones apologetic to all forms of Terrorism.

Lilu people are currently Jubilating and thanking God for a new breath of life.

Death to all Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Emergingnation0: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:

Anambra Vigilante wears short sleeves, esn wears long.

If they left their vigilante to join ESN, na them sabi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T57ePj0CKg4
Keep supporting the killing of innocent people, even with a clear evidence, in your cause of unity, thesame thing will befall you

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by udele1: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Ihiala has been under siege by ESN terrorists for months now. The people of the area were helpless.

Read what these criminals do to helpless communities in Anambra.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/its-disturbing-suspected-kidnapper-said-my-father-likely-beheaded-son-of-abducted-anambra-monarch/%3famp
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by udele1: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Keep supporting the killing of innocent people, even with a clear evidence, in your cause of unity, thesame thing will befall you

Short sleeve vigilante. Long sleeve ESN. Stop crying more than the bereaved. grin grin grin

Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by asanausana91: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
BKayy:

No doubt, according to Buhari all Igbo people are IPOB.

So I pity any Igbo man that doesn't get the message. If Vigilante groups can be ambushed and killed in Cold blood then later framed as ESN, who you?

If you are reading this and you are in SE, if you see the terrorists in camouflage take cover.
I repeat take cover. They are out for those their president called IPOB and those he called IPOB is all Igbo men and women.
kill yourself.
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by asanausana91: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
foryourmind:

Is that why you killed registered and active Anambra Vigilante Group (AVG) members sitting in front of a provision shop on a busy road and still displayed their ID cards? Just because they didn't allow Fulani herdsmen Boko Haram and their cows to unleash mayhem on the community the government is paying them to protect?
if you are wiser you will realize that the two pictures are different.
Afterall, ipob never deny that those fellows are their members. With all those weapon and the uniform,I don't need a sorcerer to tell me that those people are ipob.
Let me tell you, if ipob like they should carry Nigerian army ID card, we will still fish them out.
Before you see the military carry out an attack there must be sufficient intelligent report, therefore the military have been watching the activities of those terrorist for a Long time.
We are waiting for ipob to issue a statement that those people are not their members.
This happened more than 4 days ago, why did ipob not deny the statement of the military? Or is Emma powerful dead?
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by Antivirus92(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awkabigboy:

What else do we expect from an ipob member like u, you were lucky not to be around we would have shattered your brain
nwokem okwa ifvu onye awka?
biko kowakanari anyi ele ishi fvuru onye awka,,
kedi onukwuru gi n'awka,,

ozo dika ibie fvuru, ino ika ano wee gbu ndu niine ishi na fva fvu ipob?
kedi ifve akaebe iji wee n'eku fva ipob?
biko kowara anyi nwanne
Re: Why Nigerian Army Killed Defenseless Anambra Vigilante At Provision Shop by udele1: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Listen from 35:00 and tell me they are not ESN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDdMQnM22mg

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra / IPOB To Soludo: We’re Ready For Truce / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Fully Supports Biafra See Evidence!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.